in the know

Olive Branch, MS

#62 Apr 2, 2012
sanford a.k.a chief fat bastard is truely worthless and a real pile, he had no mortals when he was an so-call officer and less as chief, who is the school cop she must really be a winner too.
Cousin It

Olive Branch, MS

#64 Apr 2, 2012
Shannon Zomant was the SRO. They had a town council meeting tonight. I have not heard if they were terminated or not. I would bet they are both gone-and rightfully so. Anyone have info about that?
FACTS

Olive Branch, MS

#65 Apr 2, 2012
Cousin It wrote:
Shannon Zomant was the SRO. They had a town council meeting tonight. I have not heard if they were terminated or not. I would bet they are both gone-and rightfully so. Anyone have info about that?
WRONG!!! Shannon Zomant IS NOT SRO! Stephanie Vaughn is the SRO.
FYI

United States

#66 Apr 2, 2012
Shannon Zomant has never been SRO. She was a nurse and now a dispatcher. Her name should not even be on this page. She is a wonderful woman. I have know her for several year. The SRO is Stephanie Vaugh!
Cousin It

Olive Branch, MS

#67 Apr 2, 2012
FYI wrote:
Shannon Zomant has never been SRO. She was a nurse and now a dispatcher. Her name should not even be on this page. She is a wonderful woman. I have know her for several year. The SRO is Stephanie Vaugh!
My apologies-I had the name wrong (confused the two). Sorry everyone.
Ralph

Searcy, AR

#69 Apr 3, 2012
I bet McDonalds will begin to make a profit now.LOL
Cousin It

Olive Branch, MS

#70 Apr 3, 2012
Ralph wrote:
I bet McDonalds will begin to make a profit now.LOL
Ba-zing!

Did one or both of them get terminated? Anyone know?
Rumor

United States

#71 Apr 3, 2012
Not sure if it's true so I am ASKING not stating! Was told sandford and the resource officer got "caught" at the school an they fired them
Both! Is this true? Again asking because I do not know and do not want to state something that is not true.
whitnei williams

Monette, AR

#72 Apr 4, 2012
Rumor wrote:
Not sure if it's true so I am ASKING not stating! Was told sandford and the resource officer got "caught" at the school an they fired them
Both! Is this true? Again asking because I do not know and do not want to state something that is not true.
At this time no one has been fired and they weren't caught doing anything I can't believe the shit ppl post on here when they dnt have a clue wat is even going on
hahaha

United States

#73 Apr 4, 2012
Something had to have happend for the to be suspended Whitnei! Tell us what you know since you want to put your two cents in on it!
Rumor

United States

#74 Apr 4, 2012
I was just asking. Like I said I was told that and it is bald knob and we all know how rumors are! So thank you for clarifying that and I will let the person who told me know!
Cousin It

Olive Branch, MS

#75 Apr 4, 2012
They are/were suspended-that much is certain. If indeed they were caught in the act and no action (i.e. termination) then I would just chalk it up to business as usual in bk.
Sad but true

United States

#76 Apr 4, 2012
Nothing is going to happen to Chief! Watch and see he will still be the Chief! He will just have to be more careful next time......... Sad but true!
just wondering

Cabot, AR

#77 Apr 4, 2012
Tonight channel 4 is doing a piece on this...the headline said suspended for
favoritism???
whitnei williams

Searcy, AR

#78 Apr 4, 2012
I kno each and every person tht works at bk so if u must kno they weren't caught doing shit someone jus wanting to start shit bc they arent getting enough attention obviously and so they contacted city council and they are jus doing an investigation thts why they were suspended but we will c what happens its all just a bunch of be shit drama and I bet the one who started it all will b the first to go
Anonymous

Olive Branch, MS

#79 Apr 4, 2012
They were to in fact "caught" doing stuff. Whitnei, someone has obviously not been feeding you the whole story. I as well know the people that work at the police department. More than one person has witnessed them messing around. Get your facts straight before you start going off about it all being a lie. Maybe if Stephanie would stop trying to shack up with every male office Bald Knob has, we wouldn't have this problem.
Anonymous

Olive Branch, MS

#80 Apr 4, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
They were to in fact "caught" doing stuff. Whitnei, someone has obviously not been feeding you the whole story. I as well know the people that work at the police department. More than one person has witnessed them messing around. Get your facts straight before you start going off about it all being a lie. Maybe if Stephanie would stop trying to shack up with every male office Bald Knob has, we wouldn't have this problem.
No ones ever gonna no the true story because almost everyone ther is huge freaking liers and just trying to cover things up. No doubt trying to save there own butts.
whitnei williams

Searcy, AR

#81 Apr 4, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
If they were in fact caught they would have been terminated dumbass
haha

Olive Branch, MS

#82 Apr 4, 2012
whitnei williams wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were in fact caught they would have been terminated dumbass
The PD haven't always been terminated when caught in the past, so why would it be any different now.
whitnei williams

Olive Branch, MS

#83 Apr 4, 2012
i kno alot why dnt u tell us what u thnk u kno or what these ppl supposedly saw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bald Knob Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 35 min Reality Check 35,178
Tommy trosper & accomplice 1 hr oyea 20
You meet the perfect person, but they have some... 2 hr Kelly 27
For the next 24hrs, penalties for any crime is... 2 hr Super_Chick_ 11
Nurses!!!! (May '12) 3 hr Sds1212 38
Tommy Trospher 3 hr Kelly 9
Imagine this scenario 3 hr Kelly 12

Bald Knob Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance