ThisFrickinBetch

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Hows everyone doing? Ive missed out ALL summer!
Anything good happening.?
Tonya

Searcy, AR

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Same trash talk. Nothing new or true.
y

Coraopolis, PA

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Yep

“FIRE BAD”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Grrrrr...Fire BAD!!!
Tonya...ummm good!
True

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2013
The same.. You are treated like crap in this town and school unless you are rich or a coaches kid.
hi

Steubenville, OH

#6 Aug 13, 2013
Hi
makes no sense

Dallas, TX

#7 Aug 13, 2013
True wrote:
The same.. You are treated like crap in this town and school unless you are rich or a coaches kid.
That's absurd! I can only think of one child that is a coach's kid, and probably not gonna start this year! Why?, because the coaches let competition determine the starter, nothing else! However, the kid I am thinking of is treated very highly. That is deserved because of the great personality and respect displayed by the child! The parents have taught that to their child! People tend to point fingers toward favoritism in every town, not just BK, but the truth is, the kids are treated all the same regardless of income or whatever the case may be. I know plenty of low to middle income kids who are successful at academics and athletics, and I also know several well off families that their child struggles at school or athletics! Some people just tend to pass the blame instead of accepting the truth!
beezle

Greenville, SC

#8 Aug 14, 2013
Why do they call Bald Knob? bald knob? sounds kinda weird. picture a old fat guy with a bald head? is there a lot of old bald guys in bald knob?there sure ain't nothing else happening there!
ThisFrickinBetch

Benton Harbor, MI

#9 Aug 15, 2013
Lmaoooooooooooo @Beezle!!!! ;D
sweetie

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2013
bald knob is named after a bunch of vigilante's that enforced the laws
me

United States

#11 Aug 18, 2013
There's rich people in bald knob? Who knew.

“We all draw our own lines.”

Since: May 13

Joplin, MO

#12 Aug 19, 2013
me wrote:
There's rich people in bald knob? Who knew.
th people that knew, are th ones that still know. They are th ones that are thankful for being rich in life's true treasures. You probly didn't know cuz you consider riches to be only of a financial nature. Thankfulness for what you have and are blessed with already will make you richer in life. I'm sincerely sorry you're missin out!
me

United States

#13 Aug 19, 2013
Th Muscle inTown wrote:
<quoted text>th people that knew, are th ones that still know. They are th ones that are thankful for being rich in life's true treasures. You probly didn't know cuz you consider riches to be only of a financial nature. Thankfulness for what you have and are blessed with already will make you richer in life. I'm sincerely sorry you're missin out!
Your right I love money!! But I don't have money to be happy!! But I did work hard to earn what I have and for that I'm thankful :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bald Knob Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W&W Ford will be closing 1 hr Bronco 7
boddy clause 1 hr ha 1
Water company theft 1 hr bk guest 8
minors in possesion 2 hr WildBill 1
Missing man WOODS from Judsonia 2 hr Mee 5
jailers 2 hr q-uest 16
Bristal Garner 3 hr Kelly 2

Bald Knob Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance