Next Last
AandPJ

United States

#23 Dec 8, 2011
POS lying ho ho ho looser those r a few words that goes with that name
unhapilymRed4now mNwpils

Bald Knob, AR

#24 Dec 9, 2011
these people are really fired up on you Kristen. wat say we give 'em somethin to talk about thats worth actually talkin about. i got a wife, no bills, AND pills. sorry to say I'm not much on pills unless they can be converted into something worth doin. but to each his own I guess. anyhow, your schedule sounds full, but in case you get any free time get on here nd we'll figure how to get together and hang out. maybe try some of that 'mattress tag' they been talkin about.
Jst sayin

Benton, AR

#25 Apr 30, 2012
This whor will never change I feel sorry for the fool she is playin now but if ur from bk u should know better than to think whors like that can be changed
Shaz

Bald Knob, AR

#26 Apr 30, 2012
Jst sayin wrote:
This whor will never change I feel sorry for the fool she is playin now but if ur from bk u should know better than to think whors like that can be changed
The people from BK also know a dumb-ass when they see one. And apparently you are one. Maybe you need to concentrate more on your spelling & grammar than on bashing others & making yourself look like an idiot.
pow

Haslet, TX

#27 Jun 4, 2012
Is this the Kristen Mason that married Cody? I wondered about her myself.
Clarify

Cabot, AR

#28 Jun 9, 2012
pow wrote:
Is this the Kristen Mason that married Cody? I wondered about her myself.
There are TWO Cody Masons in BK area...The one I know, his wife is Joy not Kristen and Joy is a great person, great mom, and great wife! I don't know the other Cody that well or if he's married or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bald Knob Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bk police deleted fb page (Aug '15) 23 hr Th Muscle inTown 17
the TRUE JP Wadley Mon MXN13 1
James JP Wadley Mon MXN13 11
minors in possesion Mon rachel 3
terri at shell Mon guest 2
Oregon kids Aug 22 just wondering 1
Laundry mat Aug 20 Danny 1

Bald Knob Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance