Bald Knob Shooting Victims, Suspect Identified

There are 20 comments on the Apr 3, 2013, ArkansasMatters story titled Bald Knob Shooting Victims, Suspect Identified. In it, ArkansasMatters reports that:

White County deputies are looking for a murder suspect after a double shooting left a woman dead and a man injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArkansasMatters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Jacksonville, AR

#1 Apr 3, 2013
They just arrested him about fifteen minutes ago
bank account manager

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2013
guest wrote:
They just arrested him about fifteen minutes ago
where they arrest him at ?

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Apr 3, 2013
bank account manager wrote:
<quoted text>where they arrest him at ?
Ibaldknob
Geust

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Ben was a good man who got to into drugs
JMO

Cabot, AR

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Oh, everyone is good until they get into drugs! It doesn't matter what he was like before, now someone is dead, and he'll (hopefully) spend the rest of his life in prison.

Jacksonville, AR

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Correction he was arrested in kensett
old friend

Searcy, AR

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Ben did used to be a good guy, I've known him for a long time, but meth will change a person completely. I'm not standing up for him, he deserves whatever he gets for the gruesome act he committed, but please pray for him. And the families of the victims. There are so many rumors going around its hard to decide why it happened, anyone heard anything on the reason?
wondering

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Well i also go way back with ben but lord meth has ate.him.up Pray for the victims but pray for ben he is 28 And does not remember this happening at all but it still happen pray pray pray

Searcy, AR

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Where was he when they found him?
no

Cabot, AR

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
Where was he when they found him?
Kensett
knob

Searcy, AR

#11 Apr 4, 2013
you know people ive know ben for a long time to and what he has done is a really bad thing but everyone has to remember that ben has gave his life to make everyone of us free and the thing he has seen is not a good thing and his mind is not right because if it and i do understand that ben should get everything that is coming to him but we all need to stop and say a prayer for him and the other people
larry m

Searcy, AR

#12 Apr 4, 2013
I have known Ben for a long time he came to my Marine Corps graduation then went on to join him self. I have not seen him in a while and was really surprised by this. I've heard all the hear say but no one really knows what happened yet. Who ever did this deserves to be punished to the max. The truth will come out. And I hope that Ben did not do this but we have a curt system that will get to the bottom of it. Let it decide not roomers.
Amanda

United States

#13 Apr 4, 2013
I agree that Ben was a wonderful Guy. The dope got the best of him...my prayers are with Bens family , and most def with the Timberlake family....Meth is a horrible drug...
Geust

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Bens like and uncle to me, I've known him my whole life, he was a great guy an I still have doubts that it was him, for all we know they're coulda been another person, the gun used was a 22., all of bens guns are a higher caliber, also if Ben wanted the Wayne guy dead, trust me, he'd be dead
justice shall be served

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Right ben had been trained by the marines
jujubell

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Geust wrote:
Bens like and uncle to me, I've known him my whole life, he was a great guy an I still have doubts that it was him, for all we know they're coulda been another person, the gun used was a 22., all of bens guns are a higher caliber, also if Ben wanted the Wayne guy dead, trust me, he'd be dead
Exactly!!! N they dont have any evidence other than meth head testimonies!!! I hope they do find out the truth of this so everyones mind can b put to rest my prayers go out to the timberlake family n my friend bens family
justice shall be served

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Apr 5, 2013
jujubell wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! N they dont have any evidence other than meth head testimonies!!! I hope they do find out the truth of this so everyones mind can b put to rest my prayers go out to the timberlake family n my friend bens family
Your right and ben as people pulling for him . We are working on finding out the truth ..
old guy

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Ben use to work for me and I'd like to think that the Ben I knew wouldn't hurt anyone.
really

Jacksonville, AR

#19 Apr 5, 2013
knob wrote:
you know people ive know ben for a long time to and what he has done is a really bad thing but everyone has to remember that ben has gave his life to make everyone of us free and the thing he has seen is not a good thing and his mind is not right because if it and i do understand that ben should get everything that is coming to him but we all need to stop and say a prayer for him and the other people
I am so sick of people like you trying to make and excuse for him because he was in the military. It was his job! He signed up for it. I have family that's in the military and fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. They have seen a lot but they don't come back and kill someone or get on drugs. That's a choice. If he had a problem then his family should have got him help. Or he could have got himself help. So get over this military excuse!! He got payed for his services!! Trust me!!
justice shall be served

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Apr 5, 2013
He needs all of the people Who know.him.o supposrt him help out his mom she is in shock once again prayers.for the timberlakes and mr dixon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bald Knob Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys that just want one thing. 3 hr juno 1
at&t 3 hr lolz 5
lost love 4 hr Born Winner 23
Morris school (Aug '11) 4 hr Scooby 192
still missing you Heather T 12 hr NpR123 1
police department 15 hr whowantsthetruth 1
Patrica Alley Huliet,or Patrica Alley Huliet Ri... Sat spite 1
More from around the web

Bald Knob People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE