Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Judsonia, AR

#24 Jun 14, 2012
How about yall shut your mouth! Who cares if he is with a 15 year old! Is it really yalls business NO! So get over yalls low life piece of crap live and keep there business out of your dang mouth! Thats only the best you can do for now! He does NOT do drugs! What so ever! So dont put crap on here if it isn't true! Get a life!
badadadah

Euless, TX

#25 Jun 14, 2012
Mayb bc it is true. Truth always comes out someway or another. Dude he was a virgin good kid now how many gurls he slept with.. 5? Just tryin to work round gurls these days
lisbeu

United States

#26 Jun 21, 2012
Manwhore
that guy.

Houston, TX

#27 Jun 24, 2012
Last time I checked Garrett isn't with a 15 year old... She's 16, or 17. And she's gorgeous... And a sweetheart. And I highly doubt Garrett has a baby on the way... If people only realized how stupid they sound on this damn site. He's 18. As long as her parents approve it shouldn't matter, so shut the hell up about Garrett and his life already.
that GUYS girl

United States

#28 Jun 24, 2012
Hes gross. Dont see why girls would go after him nyways. Infected by savanah thomas. Cheating on new gf already
senior12

Judsonia, AR

#29 Jun 26, 2012
"Infected by savannah Thomas" haha that's so funny(: who cares if he does drugs, who cares if he has sex, or even who he is with, its his life... Let him live it how he wants. He has to learn on his own just like everyone else. Yeah We all have our wild spells but gossilling about him won't make it stop.
senior12

Judsonia, AR

#30 Jun 26, 2012
Gossiping*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bald Knob Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Time $$$ for Johnny Brock dumpsite 11 min Insider Trading 50
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min BARNEYII 29,647
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 34 min bird man 9,874
lawyer 52 min Guess 10
jessica 1 hr info 7
Football season has arrived!! Thu maybe 2
Remembering B.K. (Jun '08) Wed Memories 24
•••
•••
•••

Bald Knob Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••