What u know
Derp

Bakersville, NC

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Is your name Herpette?
crazy_whitegirl8 4

Spruce Pine, NC

#3 Jan 23, 2013
No! I just ask if you knew him or what he was up to these days.
Derp

Bakersville, NC

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Crazy girl, yes I do know him. He lives in Burnsville. Has children. Other than that, I don't know what he is up to these days. He has a Facebook page. Perhaps you should sign up and send him a message and catch up.
bhoneycutt88

Spruce Pine, NC

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Um, crazy girl, he is my husband! Lets see since u for some odd reason wanna know about him...he is married, has kids, and lives in Myrtle Beach SC. And thank you Derp...I have no clue who this crazy girl is.
Derp

Bakersville, NC

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Brittney. I find it odd that someone (Crazy Girl aka Herpette) has asked about "the Honeycutts", Cindy and Cj, you, and now Will here on Topix. It is very obvious to me that someone does not have a life of their own. They need to wipe the shit off their nose and snap back to reality.
bhoneycutt88

Spruce Pine, NC

#7 Jan 25, 2013
No shit! I honestly don't think they have a life or so it seems. Um, we all have a fb page, so why not contact us on there. Right? Derp, add me on facebook. Crazy girl needs to get a life and leave well enough alone.
Derp

Bakersville, NC

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Oh they most certainly do have a life. A sad life. I would hate to think that my life revolved around coming on this page to start bullshit and gossip about people. I tell you what, I bet half these people wouldn't say half the shit they say if they were face-to-face with the person they were asking about! I call it the no ball syndrome. They have no balls, so they have to come here to compensate for their lack thereof. And Brittney, I shall look you up on Facebook.
bhoneycutt88

Spruce Pine, NC

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Hahahaha! You crack me up! Crazy ass ppl.
Derp

Bakersville, NC

#10 Jan 25, 2013
HEHE.. Glad that I crack you up. But I tell you what I am going to crack. The Herps, Herpettes, and Herpinas starting these "Do you know" threads and hang their skeletons out to dry here on Topix for everyone to see.
Derp

Bakersville, NC

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Brittney it was a great pleasure to chat with you today on Facebook. Feel free to contact me any time you're bored and need to chat!

Your friend, Derp

Since: Dec 12

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jan 27, 2013
I know will very well he is my cousin? He is married to a wonderful woman. And has two of the most beautiful children ever :) got something bad to say about them, then say it chicken shit. I bet you would never say it to his face!! Will is a great man. Great husband, and a hell of a father!!!
bhoneycutt88

Spruce Pine, NC

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Aww! Her mommy 24 thank you so much...I have to no clue who this person is, but its obvious that they don't have a life. And ur right...Will is a great husband, daddy, and has a huge heart! Seems like she is a little scared since she hasn't posted in a while. And Derp, thanks...it was great. Btw do you know anything about fixing a broken charger on a samsung proclaim?
Derp

Bakersville, NC

#14 Jan 28, 2013
You know how it goes with Topix Herps, Brittney ;)

Your friend, the #1 Derp on Topix.
Heard

Bakersville, NC

#15 Dec 9, 2013
Heard him and his wife have Hep C
friend

Maryville, TN

#16 Dec 28, 2013
Is the comments in here true, is he married have kids? Have Hep C?

A friend of mine is messing with him and I wanna know what's up with him.
concerned22

Spruce Pine, NC

#17 Dec 28, 2013
Friend....yes Will is married and has 3 kids(6,4, and 1). He does have Hep C from shooting up dope. Heard he likes to hit his women to and take all they have. His wife is a sweet heart.
concerned22

Spruce Pine, NC

#18 Dec 28, 2013
friend wrote:
Is the comments in here true, is he married have kids? Have Hep C?
A friend of mine is messing with him and I wanna know what's up with him.
you should facebook his wife and talk to her.
bhoneycutt1988

Spruce Pine, NC

#19 Dec 28, 2013
Heard wrote:
Heard him and his wife have Hep C
Who are you to get on here and run your mouth about somebody you don't even know. Yes Will is doing wrong, but why bring me into something? U don't even know me.
friend

Bakersville, NC

#20 Dec 31, 2013
says he is in custody in McDowell county. I sure hope the hep c rumors aren't true, that's bad. Sure hope he didn't give to no one especially his wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bakersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Eat At Burger King 3 hr HaHa 14
Dunkin donuts or Krispy Kreams 3 hr HaHa 5
information 5 hr Ajax 2
Stameys Flick Vid Sucks Now 15 hr Funny 2
I love married men! (Nov '16) Sat Jeffrey 11
Doug Harrell & Kenny Burleson needs prayers asap Jul 13 Fake Christians 2
Amanda C Jul 5 Yup 20

Bakersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance