Buladean and its fine people !!!!!!!!...

Buladean and its fine people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Bakersville Forum

JUST THE TRUTH

AOL

#1 Dec 19, 2007
I have lived in Buladean for many years and for all these years i have thought Buladean was one of the finest places in the world to live because of the people.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!

It is obvious that most of the people here on live to talk about other people and their troubles. There are so many hypocrites in Buladean that love to put down on other people when they are at rock bottom. All most of the people around here know how to do is lie, judge, and back stab other poeple to make there selves look big i front of their patheic (husbands,wives,boyfriend,girl friend, of friends). This community was one of the most GOD fearing places i had ever seen don't take me the wrong way there are still some GOD fearing people left here. There are more HYPOCRITES and nosey ass people in Buladean now it makes it sickining to be around most of this community.

TO ALL I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH THIS ONE BECAUSE WHAT I HAVE READ ON THIS WEB PAGE IS IS OBVIOUS THAT THE PEOPLE IN BULADEAN HAVE EVERYONE IN THE COUNTY BEAT IN THE AMOUNT OF BULLSHIT AND CRITICISM THAT COMES FROM HERE.
I LOOK FOWARD TO HEARING FROM ALL OF THE FINE PEOPLE IN THE BULADEAN COMMUNITY.

!!!!!!!!!!HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
Born and Bred in Buladean

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 19, 2007
I was raised in Buladean and lived there for over 30 years. If you don't like living there, then get the hell out! I did!!! People are nosy and cannot mind their own business, but I live in another state now, and It's the same way, no matter where you go. There are some very outstanding and wonderful people in Buladean and I for one can say I am proud that my Dad and Mom chose that place to raise their children. I am not there anymore, but It will always be HOME to me. Like I said before, if you don't like it, get a U-Haul and leave! Just because there are some bad apples in the barrel in Buladean, does'nt mean that they are all soured!!!!!!!!! Move!!1
never going back

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2007
People in Buladean are the biggest HYPOCRITES under Gods green earth. I left there a long time ago and I will never go back........90% of the people that live there go to church and sit at the front of the church like they are just the finest people God put breath into but in reality all they do is hide behind the church doors and ruin the churches name. At one point in my life I thought they were some good people in Buladean but look what happens when things go bad........everyone in Buladean run those people into the ground. You people in Buladean preach about Gods love, well, you can preach but you ALL sure don't live it. Like I said at the start ALL PEOPLE IN BULADEAN ARE HYPOCRITES. God says that you will know a tree by the fruit they bare well, Bualdean people what kinda fruit are you bareing on this web site?

Since: Jan 08

United States

#4 May 24, 2008
i live in big bakersville the county seat!!!! of what i dont know .
put up or shut up

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Buladean is an ok place if u like ppl who r putting things where they don't belong! I've lived here for five years & I love meeting ppl all~over the world! The only thing I don't like bout it is there is racism and I come from a place that don't have just one race! But its just my opionion & I don't care if ppl there get offended! I'm not always going to live here cuz its not the REAL world ppl need to step out into it n find out what's out there! Then ppl will see what I'm talking bout! Yes ppl talk bout u n others but what else is there to talk about it makes me feel better cuz I know I'm better than that! Luv to meet more ppl here though but there is good n badd ppl here I'm not a RELGION nut n I don't mean to offend ppl but that's me! Want to know more bout me let me know!:D
wncsailor

Bakersville, NC

#6 Mar 7, 2013
If you lived here all your life and so did your parents and grandparents then you know what a wonderful place this is and how hard your family worked to preserve your community and your country. If you are here recently and are looking for a "free ride", booze and drugs then please, LEAVE! Tradition and conservatism are what has helped this community to grow. If you don't like so called "nosey neighbers" maybe they were just trying to be friendly or helpful? If that's not your style then by all means GET OUT! Some of you who have posted are so judgmental. If we Love God, at this point anyway, we have the right to do so. Most of us don't get in your face about it so don't get in ours.
Debra

Burnsville, NC

#7 Mar 8, 2013
JUST THE TRUTH. I think you are a peace of crap for saying the things you have, I bet you that you were the one that stuck your stupid ass nose where it didnt belong! There are so many fine ppl that live there and help eachother out when needed. you sure cant find that when you leave out of these little Mountain places like Buladean. I would bet my life that you are all the things that you are saying these ppl from Buladean are, Because you stupid ass there is not a person in this world that has not had bad thing to say or stick there nose in where it dont belong including me. Get a life and quit putting ppl down. Buy let me tell ya one more thing im like "Born and Bred in Buladean"
move your ass out. And for you "never going back" everyone in Buladean is glad you are never comimg back,oh by the way you need to move in with the other stupid ass "JUST THE TRUTH" that way you two could be just stupid asses together!!! and live in perfect harmony!!!
Bulacrud

Cary, NC

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Buladean is where Daron Caughron is from and lives - nuff said right there about that place!!!
I Love Mountains

Clemmons, NC

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Personally, I love Buladean. Everyone has been so nice to us and helpful. There are not many places like this around anymore.
buddy

United States

#10 Mar 11, 2013
I don't know alot of people up there, but Mike shell is awesome. He's one of my buddy's.
Buladean

Bakersville, NC

#11 Mar 17, 2013
I love Buladean. Any time I need to make up a fresh batch of that good ole mountain meth or just want a couple grams that ice, Buladean is home to me!!! In fact they should change the name of Iron Mountain to Ice Mountain! </sarcasm>
resident

Little Switzerland, NC

#12 Apr 16, 2013
I'm from Buladean. Lived here all my life..Not everyone here is a druggie. Did you realize how many educated people live in this small community? This is a wonderful place to live. Not perfect, but every community has problems. Don't judge everyone that lives here. Most of us are good, caring and loving people.
Buladean

Burnsville, NC

#13 Dec 7, 2014
Some people needs to quite riding on the main road with there ATV. And telling lies about the law not doing nothing about drugs. When they are breaking the law there self.
Dirtybyrd

United States

#14 Dec 16, 2014
buddy wrote:
I don't know alot of people up there, but Mike shell is awesome. He's one of my buddy's.
..........Mike Shell...????? he would steal the penny's off a deadman's eyes
Outsider

Robbinsville, NC

#15 Dec 29, 2014
Gosh you guys act like all small towns ain't like this! Why get on here and judge people like Daron and Shell my god we all make mistakes what kind of people talk about hypocrites then start judging the people that grew up there! Just so you know when you judge others it comes back ten fold;)
Dave Stewart

United States

#16 Jul 8, 2015
JUST THE TRUTH wrote:
I have lived in Buladean for many years and for all these years i have thought Buladean was one of the finest places in the world to live because of the people.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!
It is obvious that most of the people here on live to talk about other people and their troubles. There are so many hypocrites in Buladean that love to put down on other people when they are at rock bottom. All most of the people around here know how to do is lie, judge, and back stab other poeple to make there selves look big i front of their patheic (husbands,wives,boyfriend,girl friend, of friends). This community was one of the most GOD fearing places i had ever seen don't take me the wrong way there are still some GOD fearing people left here. There are more HYPOCRITES and nosey ass people in Buladean now it makes it sickining to be around most of this community.
TO ALL I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH THIS ONE BECAUSE WHAT I HAVE READ ON THIS WEB PAGE IS IS OBVIOUS THAT THE PEOPLE IN BULADEAN HAVE EVERYONE IN THE COUNTY BEAT IN THE AMOUNT OF BULLSHIT AND CRITICISM THAT COMES FROM HERE.
I LOOK FOWARD TO HEARING FROM ALL OF THE FINE PEOPLE IN THE BULADEAN COMMUNITY.
!!!!!!!!!!HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
You must be talking about Grace Hopson!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bakersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mountain view prison (Mar '15) 27 min mountaineer purpl... 5
deadbeat parents 34 min CommonSense 10
Fatz 36 min Hmm 4
Amanda Watson 1 hr Cali 20
Slow lady at Go 3 hr Jeannie 3
Lisa Michelle Snyderman 4 hr Danny G 7
Jim Duggar 6 hr Jennifer 6

Bakersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance