Two car pileup on hwy 19
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Virgin of Guadalupe

Black Mountain, NC

#1 Jun 7, 2012
13 mexicans dead, 11 in critical condition.
Neck

Burnsville, NC

#2 Jun 7, 2012
I heard it was a drunk redneck that hit a church bus full of hipocrites!
Taco belly

Black Mountain, NC

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Naw, it was two broken down unregistered, uninsured beaters full of greasy job stealing border jumpers.
What

Burnsville, NC

#4 Jun 8, 2012
Taco belly wrote:
Naw, it was two broken down unregistered, uninsured beaters full of greasy job stealing border jumpers.
You lazy hillbillies wouldn't work the jobs that the Mexicans have! They aren't taking your job you are too lazy to work the jobs that they have! You need to just admit that you are lazy and stop using hardworking folks as your scapegoats!
Frito bandito

Black Mountain, NC

#5 Jun 8, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
You lazy hillbillies wouldn't work the jobs that the Mexicans have! They aren't taking your job you are too lazy to work the jobs that they have! You need to just admit that you are lazy and stop using hardworking folks as your scapegoats!
You mexican lover you should move in with them in filthy diseased stinking mexican trailer park. Go lay up with with these animals.
U ND HLP

Morgantown, PA

#6 Jun 8, 2012
I've never heard of a two car pile up. a two car accident maybe, but two cars is not a pile up.
Moochas Grassyass

Black Mountain, NC

#7 Jun 9, 2012
U ND HLP wrote:
I've never heard of a two car pile up. a two car accident maybe, but two cars is not a pile up.
IT is when 2 cars contain 24 cactus rats.
Chris

Burnsville, NC

#8 Jun 9, 2012
Frito bandito wrote:
<quoted text>You mexican lover you should move in with them in filthy diseased stinking mexican trailer park. Go lay up with with these animals.
You know I hope that you don't call yourself a Christian! You are pretty ignorant! Intolerant! You need to be kicked out of the country! It sounds like you didn't finish high school! I bet I'm right! It's certain you did not go to college! Dumb hillbilly!
30 to a Van

Black Mountain, NC

#9 Jun 14, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I hope that you don't call yourself a Christian! You are pretty ignorant! Intolerant! You need to be kicked out of the country! It sounds like you didn't finish high school! I bet I'm right! It's certain you did not go to college! Dumb hillbilly!
Since you are such a good Christian I will bring a trailer load of these Mexicans over to your place. You can move them in and make Jesus proud of you, hope you like lots of drunken fighting and loud crazy music.
Racist

Nebo, NC

#10 Jun 16, 2012
30 to a Van wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are such a good Christian I will bring a trailer load of these Mexicans over to your place. You can move them in and make Jesus proud of you, hope you like lots of drunken fighting and loud crazy music.
I work with many fine Mexicans every day! I sit down with them and eat lunch! I have been in their homes and for the most part they are pretty decent people! Have you ever been to a Mexicans home? I doubt it! You are the problem not the Mexicans! People who run down other races or groups of people have low self esteem and have to have another group of people to look down on! I feel sorry for you!
Anonymous

Madisonville, TN

#11 Jun 16, 2012
I appreciate all you fine people standing up for the Mexicans, but, typically(not all the time) the same people speaking on their behalf are not the ones living next door to them or interacting with them on a daily basis.
Sure, individually, you'll meet some nice ones, but get a group of them together and the truth comes out.
My biggest concern is the illegal ones. I'm not a "meth head" and work a full time job, so why is my taxes paying for their children to eat and medical expenses to be paid when there are legal US citizens who are going hungry and need medical help.
Misplaced anger

Nebo, NC

#12 Jun 16, 2012
Mav28705 wrote:
I appreciate all you fine people standing up for the Mexicans, but, typically(not all the time) the same people speaking on their behalf are not the ones living next door to them or interacting with them on a daily basis.
Sure, individually, you'll meet some nice ones, but get a group of them together and the truth comes out.
My biggest concern is the illegal ones. I'm not a "meth head" and work a full time job, so why is my taxes paying for their children to eat and medical expenses to be paid when there are legal US citizens who are going hungry and need medical help.
Your taxes do not go to keeping them up! If they do not have a social security number they do not collect benefits! So first of all illegals do not collect benefits! Your anger about where the countries money is going is a bit misdirected! You need to collect facts before you form racist and ill informed opinions that have no basis in fact! Do you have any idea that the vast majority of money that is misspent in the country goes to Iraq and Afganistan! Everyday millions of dollars sent to these countries "disappears" without a trace! The Mexicans who receive benefits here are in the country are legal! So who are these people that you speak of? You call them "legal citizens" in your mind they are white! There are many people here in this country legally who aren't white! I am white! When you are wondering why your neighbors are doing without I think that your anger should not be directed at some people who might live near you who are a slightly different color. Maybe you should look at the way the money of this country is being misspent not just by democrats but by republicans as well! People who are different from you make really easy scapegoats for directing your anger. However your anger is very much misdirected! At many times during the history of this country anger is directed at immigrant groups. Just before the turn of the 20th century the anger we directed at Irish immigrants! I dare say some of your ancestors came from Ireland! Study your US History a little bit and let go of some of your anger towards immigrants and direct it where it should be directed! Don't waste your time being angry with folks who are just trying to feed their families and who are no different from you! You will become a better person for it!
Rev Wright

Black Mountain, NC

#13 Jun 16, 2012
Misplaced anger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your taxes do not go to keeping them up! If they do not have a social security number they do not collect benefits! So first of all illegals do not collect benefits! Your anger about where the countries money is going is a bit misdirected! You need to collect facts before you form racist and ill informed opinions that have no basis in fact! Do you have any idea that the vast majority of money that is misspent in the country goes to Iraq and Afganistan! Everyday millions of dollars sent to these countries "disappears" without a trace! The Mexicans who receive benefits here are in the country are legal! So who are these people that you speak of? You call them "legal citizens" in your mind they are white! There are many people here in this country legally who aren't white! I am white! When you are wondering why your neighbors are doing without I think that your anger should not be directed at some people who might live near you who are a slightly different color. Maybe you should look at the way the money of this country is being misspent not just by democrats but by republicans as well! People who are different from you make really easy scapegoats for directing your anger. However your anger is very much misdirected! At many times during the history of this country anger is directed at immigrant groups. Just before the turn of the 20th century the anger we directed at Irish immigrants! I dare say some of your ancestors came from Ireland! Study your US History a little bit and let go of some of your anger towards immigrants and direct it where it should be directed! Don't waste your time being angry with folks who are just trying to feed their families and who are no different from you! You will become a better person for it!
They are not Wite european immigrants!, we do NOT want these vermin here!
Anonymous

Madisonville, TN

#14 Jun 16, 2012
Misplaced anger wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no prejudice toward any race....but there is a right way and a wrong way to enter the country... and take advantage of being a citizen,,, and in one sense you are right, but you do realize that if 2 illegals have a child in this country that child is a US citizen that our tax dollars do support...ergo, supporting the the parents that are illegal. My gripe is not about people who come in using the correct way, but the one who sneak in.
Christian

Nebo, NC

#15 Jun 16, 2012
Rev Wright wrote:
<quoted text>They are not Wite european immigrants!, we do NOT want these vermin here!
Way to go rev! Jesus would be proud! U must go to church in plumtree!
Misplaced anger

Nebo, NC

#16 Jun 16, 2012
Mav28705 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no prejudice toward any race....but there is a right way and a wrong way to enter the country... and take advantage of being a citizen,,, and in one sense you are right, but you do realize that if 2 illegals have a child in this country that child is a US citizen that our tax dollars do support...ergo, supporting the the parents that are illegal. My gripe is not about people who come in using the correct way, but the one who sneak in.
Read the post if u can! Did anyone in the high country graduate from high school?
know

Little Switzerland, NC

#17 Jun 16, 2012
they all get benifits yes we pay for it do your homework
Go out

Nebo, NC

#18 Jun 16, 2012
know wrote:
OMG. Did you graduate from high school! Learn how to spell hillbilly! Is there anyone up here who isn't totally retarded?
Go out

Nebo, NC

#19 Jun 16, 2012
know wrote:
Please shows the homework that you have done! You have done none! You have no facts to back up anything! Just another uneducated fool!
Barf

Black Mountain, NC

#20 Jun 18, 2012
Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with many fine Mexicans every day! I sit down with them and eat lunch! I have been in their homes and for the most part they are pretty decent people! Have you ever been to a Mexicans home? I doubt it! You are the problem not the Mexicans! People who run down other races or groups of people have low self esteem and have to have another group of people to look down on! I feel sorry for you!
Keep on eating that nasty sh!t you will wind up with food poisining you mexican lover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bakersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking 4 this woman!!! (Feb '13) 9 hr igotwhatyourlooki... 18
Farting in public 16 hr Haha 5
Good Ole Peyton Tue urprobablymybabym... 5
baxter health care Mon Gary 53
Jennifer at fast mart Mon urprobablymybabym... 1
Need some good strange Sun Sancho 25
City drive in's skunk hair girl. (Jun '15) Sun Sancho 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bakersville Mortgages