Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Bakersfield Forum

Comments (Page 2,995)

Showing posts 59,881 - 59,900 of95,005
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
FRANCE..........really, Dawg you are losing it!
How many months do you have to wait for an ingrown toenail? Duh!
CHEERS!
That's where Romeny was a MISSIONARY ....IN PARIS ...avoiding the draft!

Honestly Norton you define STUPID!
Strong Proud Conservative

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Here is how the Nov. 6 election will go:
After much statistical study of the present polls, and using my highly-accurate intuition, I am now willing to predict the Nov. 6 outcome of the presidential election in electoral votes!
Romney got a +4 point bounce from the Republican Convention, but that bounce will quickly be replaced by an overall +6 point bounce for President Obama because of the Democrat Convention. However, within a week after the Democrat Convention, that (net) Obama +2 point bounce will disappear, and the two candidates will essentially be tied in all of the major polls. For example, North Carolina and Florida just changed to a "possible" win for President Obama.
Here is my current prediction for Nov. 6th: Obama 303 electoral votes, with Romney's 235 electoral votes.(It takes 270 electoral votes to win.)
By state, I predict that Obama will take HI, WA, OR, CA, NV, CO, NM, MN, WI, IA, IL, MI, OH, VA, DC, MD, DE, NJ, PA, NY, plus all of the New England states.
(Except for WV, from MI-OH-VA the map is all blue northeast to ME.)
Romney will take all the rest of the states, which include MO and the "battleground states" of NC, SC, and FL.
You can see the map of my current prediction for Nov. 6 at:
http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predict...
This will go the way your prediction of the 2010 electios went.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true! Not even possible! You really should get to know the Bible, Dawg, before you keep making your stupid remarks!
Why do you want to keep showing your ignorance? Only people in your same situation believe you. Of course, I guess there are several!
CHEERS!
You are such a liar! Shame on you!
Why don't you go live with Romney on the Mormon planet Kolob. You would make a good pair!

CHEERS!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been brainwashed by the Huff Post! Fox News researches the truth. That's the difference. All, or most of the others are Liberal, very biased. They don't care about the truth.
You just can't reason with die-hard Liberals! They have ond-sided brains!...
I must admit that, on occasion, Fox News DOES research the truth. Here is one example:

Fox News' Sally Kohn: Paul Ryan's RNC Speech 'Was Attempt To Set World Record For Blatant Lies'

Way to go, FOX!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/30/fox-...
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a classic!!!! You know the Dems can't top that one. Yeah, he was talking to an empty chair..........Obama! Makes sense to me. Come to think about it, Dawg, you do the same thing.....only you talk to yourself! Haaaaaaaaaaa!
CHEERS!
We are just exposing your lies, the same way as all the lies Ryan tells?
CHEERS

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Here's is my prediction of what the DNC convention will be in a nutshell:

It's Bush's fault, I killed Bin Laden, It's Bush's fault, I'm the messiah, Romney is a poopy head, It's Bush's fault.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Look on Fox news and you will see pictures of the convention floor with many minorities. As for the list of speakers, I finally got one. A lot of minorities are on it.
Mary Martinez-Hispanic
Luis Fortuna-Hispanic
Brian Sandoval-Hispanic
Marco Rubio-Hispanic
Mia Love-Black
Artur Davis-Black and a former Obama supporter
Herman Cain-black
Condaleeza Rice-black
Nikki Haley-Indian
Bobby Jindal, another Indian, was scheduled to speak but as knocked out of it by Isaac.
Out of how many speakers?

I note that you provided NO photos of the convention floor. Saying "look on Fox News" is not adequate. Provide me links or online photos (or videos).

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
FRANCE.......... really, Dawg you are losing it!
How many months do you have to wait for an ingrown toenail? Duh!...
What is your problem with France? France has been judged the Number 1 nation in the world in providing healthcare to its citizens. The study was conducted by the World Health Organization.

I have never waited for medical attention for an ingrown toenail. I trim it myself! Duh!

You and your "ingrown toenails" are one reason that the US healthcare system is overloaded by trivial "ailments."

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Out of how many speakers?
I note that you provided NO photos of the convention floor. Saying "look on Fox News" is not adequate. Provide me links or online photos (or videos).
I don't use liberal sites that deliberately doctor photos to look like there were no minorities there. Fox was the only one who actually posted photos of the entire audience. Incidently Obama is going to end up losing a lot of the black vote over his stand on gay marriage. That was why he lost Artur Davis.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a classic!!!! You know the Dems can't top that one. Yeah, he was talking to an empty chair.......... Obama! Makes sense to me. Come to think about it, Dawg, you do the same thing..... only you talk to yourself! Haaaaaaaaaaa!...
Eastwood's skit was truly "classic"! It illustrated the inability of the Republican leadership to manage their own convention.

Don't worry! The Dems don't WANT to top THAT bit of misjudgment.

Sure. All my life I have "talked to myself." But not on national television as part of what should have been a disciplined, well-organized presentation intended to showcase Mitt Romney, and NOT to showcase an "empty chair."

Long after people have stopped talking about Mitt Romney, they will continue to talk about Eastwood and his "empty chair" skit.
ALIAS - Trish

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Dawg? I am not "GOPs BAIN in theASS."
Dawg - who are you?
Funny as heck and informative too. But sorry JESUS does not love you anymore than he does me.

Funny story and indeed off topic.
The folks in my neighborhood (ten viewers today - 48 was the most I ever saw one day) they've seen me post up here too. They thinks I am all the the HATERs called me too.

Norton - please stick with politics. I don't want a MORMON in office!

YOU KNOW WHAT my actual name is. RUTH was right about a few things as well, just not everything! LOL hahahah.
OUT!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who, I was suprised to find out, is a Republican.
I don't know whether "Snoop Dogg" is a Republican, but he certainly is a marijuana enthusiast who used his Facebook page to endorse Republican primary candidate Ron Paul.

The rapper posted a picture of Paul with the headline "Smoke Weed Everyday." Snoop Dogg also said "Because I said so."

You Republicans hang out with some strange friends.

http://nouaintradio.com/2012/03/13/snoop-dogg...
ALIAS - Trish

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't use liberal sites that deliberately doctor photos to look like there were no minorities there. Fox was the only one who actually posted photos of the entire audience. Incidently Obama is going to end up losing a lot of the black vote over his stand on gay marriage. That was why he lost Artur Davis.
Are you able to hide when you are out there protecting your neighborhood?
:)

You are outta Cape now? How does that work lifers GAMERS DOT COM?
ALIAS - Trish

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

OH and SPC - Do you know John Broom? Now that is law enforcement and intelligents we can rely on telling the truth and standing in with respect like an OFFICER should do.
Respect is not a one way street and Free Speech should be allowed. Sorry you all don't dare share you NAME while jumping outta your BOXes.
Dawg I just love what you've trained your dog to do!
teehee
:)
Good bye!
Or Buh - bye like like of you like to spell it.
LOL
;)

Ruth look)))))

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Why don't you go live with Romney on the Mormon planet Kolob. You would make a good pair!...
All aboard the "Rapture Express"! Next stop: Kolob!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Here's is my prediction of what the DNC convention will be in a nutshell:
It's Bush's fault, I killed Bin Laden, It's Bush's fault, I'm the messiah, Romney is a poopy head, It's Bush's fault.
Except for "I'm the messiah," all the rest are true.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You say "Fox was the only one who actually posted photos of the entire audience."

Fine. Prove it. Post the links.

I don't care WHO took the photos, as long as the photos show wide-angle shots of the convention floor, preferably while the convention was in full session.(I don't want any low-resolution photos so fuzzy that identification is impossible.)
ALIAS - Trish

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

VRA wrote:
They are all crooks!
A good number of them are. But does that mean we should not VOTE? See that is why we are in the trouble we are in. Many Intelligent folks with better idea, but can't seem to get them to step up to the PLATE.

Said I was out, but while in the neighborhood one minute longer I am trying to learn how this reply box actually works. DANG GAMES>
00jarred

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>NO! Really, "Norton" -- God loves ME more than he loves YOU!

It's in the Bible! I know it upsets you for me to quote out of context, so go read it for yourself.
omg shut up ur going to hell!
ALIAS - Trish

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

GOD Norton, these pages move fast. I can NOTE there are some folks that have stepped away from this game. Where do you suppose they went? Perhaps to a more current event?
Hmmmm, LOL!
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,881 - 59,900 of95,005
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bakersfield Discussions

Search the Bakersfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 14 hr layback 6,894
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
Udaul Dock Jun 25 Sigh 1
stephanie bradberry? what do ya'll think of her? (Apr '10) Jun '14 anonymous 24
gena (Feb '13) Jun '14 Lol 6
Tecumseh May '14 Finally 25
Leigh Clap May '14 Jim Tune 1
•••
•••