Centennial teacher arrested for child molestation

Apr 29, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KGET-TV Bakersfield

“I went to school with his son since I was in 7th grade and I've never heard anything bad about him ever.”

Posted By: Megan Trihey Posted 4/26/07 BAKERSFIELD - A Centennial High School teacher was arrested Thursday on child molestation charges. via KGET-TV Bakersfield

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 10, 2007
Selena Cruz

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2007
I cant believe that he would do something like that I never heard anything bad about him. I would go to his class between class just to say hi. Sure he was a little striked with his students but I cant believe such a thing happened
James

Burbank, CA

#2 Aug 24, 2007
i recently attended Centennial High School and it makes me sick to my stomach to know that a teacher that was well known and respected by the student body could of done something So Grotesc!
Megster

Campbellsport, WI

#3 Dec 7, 2007
First off I would like to say I attend Centennial High this year and I did last year... And I would have to agree with james This does make me sick to my stomach.. We should be able to trust our teachers and feel protected by them . but now everyday I here about some teacher doing something else wrong with a minor. I mean come on TEACHERS NEED TO BE EVULATED BEFORE BECOMING A TEACHER.
Alex True

Alexandria, VA

#4 Dec 9, 2007
That is one fucked up person we can never trust our stupid schoolsystems
Wilbur

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2007
Alex True wrote:
That is one fucked up person we can never trust our stupid schoolsystems
Lets wait for the verdict. I've seen teenagers flat out lie about this kind of stuff simply to get attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bakersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Soaked good 200,593
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
California's Bullet Train: No Plan, Not Enough ... Aug 27 Anonymous 1
craig McKenzie,craco llc Aug 27 Rodney King 225
Why do some people think Victory Outreach is a ... (Jun '10) Aug 24 arttorres1674 277
•••
•••
Bakersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bakersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bakersfield People Search