Susan

Binghamton, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2014
Does anyone know what the new name for old route 3 in bakersfield ca is?

Since: Jan 14

Bakersfield, CA

#2 Feb 5, 2014
Route 3? Where did it go?
Susan

Binghamton, NY

#3 Feb 5, 2014
CruzerMike wrote:
Route 3? Where did it go?
I don't know, but have been trying to find out for some time now, Do you have any suggestions?
I live in NY state, I lived with my father at route 3 box 506 in the year 1964-1966 Bakersfield CA
where my father passed away, Was trying to find out for genealogy work that I have been working on for years. I turned to this forum in hopes someone would know.
Thanks Susan

Since: Jan 14

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Feb 5, 2014
That is a postal route. Not a highway route. It is basically a mailing address. There should have still been a street address. Have you tried contacting the local post office?
Susan

Binghamton, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2014
CruzerMike wrote:
That is a postal route. Not a highway route. It is basically a mailing address. There should have still been a street address. Have you tried contacting the local post office?
I have contacted the local Bakersfield post office several times but to no avail, I thought that maybe someone locally would remember or know.
I will stay on this forum in hopes someone will have the info sometime in the future.
Thanks for your time. Susan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bakersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charla britt is a prostatute from union ave 11 hr Melvyn 6
do any smoke shops sell spice here i'm new to t... (Sep '13) 14 hr Okim 13
Looking for female Tue Bakes couple 5
horny (Apr '14) Jul 16 Jay 14
any horny milfs? Jul 16 Jay 7
F me (Sep '16) Jul 11 tellinitlikeitis 17
Maggie Armendariz Jul 10 Bougie 1

Bakersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance