Hell's Angels linked to Oildale stabbing

Jun 19, 2010 Full story: Bakersfield.com 244

Investigation reports about a stabbing death about three weeks ago at a tattoo shop on North Chester Avenue indicate that it stemmed from a fight between two rival motorcycle gangs, the Vagos and the Hell's Angels.

Full Story
ICYOU

Valencia, CA

#169 Jul 1, 2011
The 'Victim" Punkass gang member Rodger Died in the hands of his own gang.The mother is a stupied Beech that had kids with one of the Gayest Vago's out there. Brett toke the stand and forgot to tell the Jury the truth that he killed his son.'A PUNKASS'. To Rodgers mother or should I say Hobag,You want us to feel bad the your sweet son died a Hero.PLEASE he was a Punk just like his Gay brother living the Gang life. How do you guys sleep at night knowing you are such bad parents. The only club Brett could make it in is the Vago's.What a joke, a total snitch club that lets there members take the stand.If I was Brett's other kind I would stick to hanging out in Gay clubs instead of Hanging with your Clumsy dad that can't walk with a knife without tripping and landing into someone like he did with Rodger"PUNKASS". To Rogers brother, Go to Texas and stay with your Mom.She has been a whore long enough to get you work. You will get paid doing what you like"being gay" and you won't have to worry out your dad tripping and killing you.
----------
Juror _

Bakersfield, CA

#170 Jul 2, 2011
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was. The prosecutor provided evidence that he got his prospect patch on 5/16/10. You only know what they have chosen to tell you. Maybe you should read all the court transcripts before you start making statements that are inaccurate. There is a lot that they have not told, a lot of evidence showing that the Vago's were the aggressors, on several occasions. Michael Pena did not intimidate the jury like the mom is trying to make all you believe. The jury evaluated the evidence and made their decision to find the defendants not guilty. She can not appeal the verdict, she can continue to be in denial about what actually happened. But she really needs to accept her son's role in all of this and put blame where it needs to be instead if two innocent men. And just like you stated, we do not know her, well you do not know us. So if you do not want people posting negative comments about them, then please do not post negative comments about us. Fair is fair!
That is absolutley correct! Every single piece of evidence was reviewed carefully, then reviewed again and again. Based on the facts presented, witness testimony and evidence, not guilty was the only logical decision. I am very sorry for the mother that lost her son, but justice was served faithfully. As for HA getting to the jury, that's just laughable.
Regina

Palmdale, CA

#171 Jul 2, 2011
Juror _ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutley correct! Every single piece of evidence was reviewed carefully, then reviewed again and again. Based on the facts presented, witness testimony and evidence, not guilty was the only logical decision. I am very sorry for the mother that lost her son, but justice was served faithfully. As for HA getting to the jury, that's just laughable.
Thank you Juror. We had faith the whole time. Thank you for evaluating the evidence, thank you for being fair. Now we can go on with our lives. If I could if hugged all of you I would.
Juror _

Bakersfield, CA

#172 Jul 3, 2011
When this case was finally over I felt there was so much we didn't know. I began reading the posts here, saw Roger's mothers facebook page and her son's and basically anything I could find about this incident. I can't get over how she (Roger's mother) says he was not in a gang! She sat there in court and saw pictures of his vest and Prospect Patch. She says the gun and knife were planted on him but she can't talk about it...wth?? That could have been evidence the prosecutor could have used! She says MCs are not part of their lifestyle but her current husband is in an MC and I have seen pictures of her other son in a hat that says "Vagos". But it all confirms that our jury made the correct decision. if the family wants to be angry with anyone I would suggest directing that anger toward the KC Sheriff's dept. for doing such a half assed investigation.
As for Mr. Soto, I never quite understood why he was even there and why our tax dollars were being wasted on trying to fix an already botched investigation.
Regina

Folsom, CA

#173 Jul 3, 2011
Juror, these have been my exact thoughts since the beginning. The KCSD did not ever investigate the Vago's at any point even though they had all their information. They went after Mr. Pena and my husband from the start. And to have to deal with the mother and that punk twin staring us down and trying to intimidate us throughout the trial and we couldn't do anything about it. Your tax dollars paid for them to have armed escorts to and from court. That made me
sick! I am so glad that you finally got to see what they are really about. We had to stay quiet until everything was over, we had to see their ridiculous posts and not respond. But now the truth is out and I finally feel some relief.
ICYOU

Valencia, CA

#174 Jul 6, 2011
Hard to blame KCSD when they had so many VAGOS/F_GS telling them Lies about what happen.So many of the VAGOS/F_GS came forward with a made up story of what happen so ROCK,ROCCO or Brett(what ever he calls himself) would not get introuble for killing his own son.Oh well things worked out. Two great men are free and the VAGOS are still a bunch of F_GS. 1% Huh This would never of happen with Terry in charge.
Nm35xn

United States

#175 Jul 9, 2011
mom wrote:
I do blame his father, I said the same thing to him about letting roger ride to the scene trust me, I think he should pay for his actions as well, and as for the weapons, they were planted on him after the fight and I cant tell antone why until after the trial,Roger is from TX and has a very different life out here, he didnt run with those people trust me, plus he was due home in a few days, to all of you that show our family support thank you so very much, as everyday without Roger is hell, he would be starting his senior year this year, Pena killed a child while Roger was saving lives. RIP my angel, momma loves you big boy and it is my mission to clear your name of a gang member and a vago, and I promise I will get it done..
April Belew,(MOM) you say it is you mission to clear your sons name of being a gang member, well after seeing his prospect patch and weapons in court it is MY mission to tell the whole world what liars all you are! You also threatened lawsuits, well who do you think is gonna have a lawsuit now? It is not freedom of speech to have my husbands name plastered all over your facebook as Rogers murderer when he has been found innocent and he never touch your kid! You are not gonna destroy my husband reputation with your uglyness and lies im telling you right now! You are slandering him and I will not have it,after being mad dogged by you and your kids at court and seen how trashy you people really are it is my mission to expose all of you for what you really are!! And YES I have All the pictures I need and proof, Lets see what our attorney has to say!!!!! You are also a racist woman,you stated you would never want to be mexican,but you have a mexican housekeeper? REALLY? Is that the girl I seen in the picture with your son? I cant tell if she was mexican or half black,either way its sad you cant afford a house keeper and would make your daughter in law do it!
Glad I was there

Bakersfield, CA

#176 Jul 18, 2011
Why don't yoe people leave Micheal Pena and his family alone. Iwas in the juryand all of us believe he did not do this.GET OVER YOUR SELVES.
Nm35xn

United States

#177 Jul 18, 2011
Glad I was there wrote:
Why don't yoe people leave Micheal Pena and his family alone. Iwas in the juryand all of us believe he did not do this.GET OVER YOUR SELVES.
Amen..God bless
stunned

Denver, CO

#178 Jul 19, 2011
what a waste on both sides, its over, I hope Bretts family can move on as well as the 81 member...a bad accident. Both Clubs have good and bad but time to move on before it festers
RIP

Denver, CO

#179 Jul 19, 2011
Well after reading all this I assume the Father fell and by accident killed his son...I don't know the facts just what Im getting here. Has the fater been arrested for the killing of his Son? It must be a horror to have to live with that. That being said I have met many members of both Clubs, If treated with respect they were all just fine. It is too bad the Clubs cannot get past this its a no win on their part. I feel for the Son, The Mother the Fater and of course the poor guy who could have been put away for it...Sunning is right, I am blown away but with that I send respect to you all and hope the best for you.
Vagos MC

Denver, CO

#180 Jul 19, 2011
Having a run for a downed member 8-6-2011 in Lancaster Also a member was arrested yesterday and may need some help too, its in the News(Lancaster) RIP
travis bickle

Midlothian, IL

#181 Jul 19, 2011
Vagos MC wrote:
Having a run for a downed member 8-6-2011 in Lancaster Also a member was arrested yesterday and may need some help too, its in the News(Lancaster) RIP
ROT IN HELL how dare you ask for help!
Not a Member

Denver, CO

#182 Jul 19, 2011
Sorry I am not a member just posting the Green has a run for a MC accident brother, and yes the AV Press has a page with patch and all I assume he will need help for his day in court...not a member just a neutral rider wishing both Clubs would get back to being Clubs more.
travis bickle

Midlothian, IL

#183 Jul 19, 2011
lay down with the dogs you get the fleas.by posting that trash you are no better then vago $hit.not a member but i support the angels they do good work in my town.
ICYOU

Valencia, CA

#184 Jul 19, 2011
Vagos MC wrote:
Having a run for a downed member 8-6-2011 in Lancaster Also a member was arrested yesterday and may need some help too, its in the News(Lancaster) RIP
I hope no one shows up to you Bake sale on 8-6-2011 and who gives a F_CK one of you guys was aressted. You didn't care when 4 full patch Vago's toke the stand a pointed there gay fingers around. "VAGOS MC" Go F_ck your self
t-hood

Bunnell, FL

#185 Jul 19, 2011
travis bickle wrote:
lay down with the dogs you get the fleas.by posting that trash you are no better then vago $hit.not a member but i support the angels they do good work in my town.
I was agreeing with you bout the vagos...but cone on the angels doing good??? They are a criminal enterprise also...selling guns drugs and sex isnt doing good
Glad I was there

Bakersfield, CA

#186 Jul 21, 2011
Juror _ wrote:
When this case was finally over I felt there was so much we didn't know. I began reading the posts here, saw Roger's mothers facebook page and her son's and basically anything I could find about this incident. I can't get over how she (Roger's mother) says he was not in a gang! She sat there in court and saw pictures of his vest and Prospect Patch. She says the gun and knife were planted on him but she can't talk about it...wth?? That could have been evidence the prosecutor could have used! She says MCs are not part of their lifestyle but her current husband is in an MC and I have seen pictures of her other son in a hat that says "Vagos". But it all confirms that our jury made the correct decision. if the family wants to be angry with anyone I would suggest directing that anger toward the KC Sheriff's dept. for doing such a half assed investigation.
As for Mr. Soto, I never quite understood why he was even there and why our tax dollars were being wasted on trying to fix an already botched investigation.
I think my fellow juior said it all. Micheal Pena and his wife lost a year of there lives because of this. Again let them be. This is over.
ImissRoger

Dallas, TX

#187 Jul 27, 2011
If any of you guys really knew roger all of you would be horfied of what you guys have said. How can you judge a dead 18 year old beacuse of pictures or what others have told you. None of you guys knew Roger like his froends and family! And now you'll never get the chance. You call him a gang memeber cuz he has pictures? If i took pictures like that with him would i be a gang member to? How can any call him a bad person or say his mother didnt bring him up right? None of you knew how sweet and caring he was or how much his mother gave up for her childern. His father might have been a biker but that doesnt mean Roger followed in his foot steps. Im one of Rogers best friends and i know who he is and who is family is. All the thing any of you "people" Have read or writed about him arent true weather you belive me or not I know the truth the family didnt leave anything out to us. You cant judge a 18 yar old on his parents or what pictures he had or what a stupid killing hells angle had to say.
ICYOU

Valencia, CA

#188 Jul 27, 2011
ImissRoger wrote:
If any of you guys really knew roger all of you would be horfied of what you guys have said. How can you judge a dead 18 year old beacuse of pictures or what others have told you. None of you guys knew Roger like his froends and family! And now you'll never get the chance. You call him a gang memeber cuz he has pictures? If i took pictures like that with him would i be a gang member to? How can any call him a bad person or say his mother didnt bring him up right? None of you knew how sweet and caring he was or how much his mother gave up for her childern. His father might have been a biker but that doesnt mean Roger followed in his foot steps. Im one of Rogers best friends and i know who he is and who is family is. All the thing any of you "people" Have read or writed about him arent true weather you belive me or not I know the truth the family didnt leave anything out to us. You cant judge a 18 yar old on his parents or what pictures he had or what a stupid killing hells angle had to say.
I can only judge Punkass Rodge for his action. He was prospecting for the Vago's and had a loaded gone and knives when 20 or more of his guys came to kill my brother at my brothers shop. If one of those Vago's didn't trip and fall into Punkass Rodger he would have shot my brother. That was the life style he lived.His Hoe of a mother keep him in that life style his whole life. She married a Brett who always wanted to be a biker and is married to an MC guy know.The things we have read about are true. They just have left out a few things. Once his mother admits Rodger Punkass was killed buy his own than I will stop talking bad about that whore. What we do know forsure is four full patched Vago's took the stand and not one of them saw my brother with a knife. That is because he did not have one. Brett Punkass Rodgers dad had one that ended up in Rodger"Punkass" and the Circus of who we call Vago's had allot and one ended up in Nerl. Once everyone admits to what they have done and what they failed at trying to do, Than I will stop talking smack.You are a stupied Beech to even think this $hit went any other way. So to you I say Suck it and belive what I have said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bakersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any young ladies of legal age need a sugar daddy? Sun Monica 13
Why Bakersfield? Dec 19 Curious 1
in pain need lortab or pain med (Jul '11) Dec 19 Dr Feelgood 3
Attorney for accused Oildale shooter says clien... (Mar '12) Dec 19 nick 7
bakersfield police department uses excessive force (Mar '08) Dec 17 Jordan Kieth 99
Why do some people think Victory Outreach is a ... (Jun '10) Dec 15 tacarra b 284
snapchat- osofine_69 Dec 14 osofine_69 1
Bakersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bakersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bakersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bakersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:44 pm PST