Busted

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Fayette County has my 100% support on this....

http://www.wvnstv.com/story/20291389/cruel-an...

I know a few around here that should be carrying their signs!!
KATHY JOHNSON

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 11, 2012
She's from BRAXTON CO. Lives all the way down in ROANE Co. Been welfare frauding for quite sometime....She calls herself a (NURSE) at the nursing home by the CRJ in FLATWOODS ..ShAme on u KAthy Johnson AKA (HEATERS) for collecting foodstamps
KATHY JOHNSON

Princeton, WV

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Cause I GOT HIGH ......
Busted

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Oh, there's a few (or more) who are guilty of such illegal doings. Every dog has their day, though! Some sooner than later....

“Vroom Vroom”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I need a single mom I can knock up so I can get me some more food stamps.
Elk River Out

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Dec 11, 2012
BillyRayBillyBob wrote:
I need a single mom I can knock up so I can get me some more food stamps.
BulkyRayBob...why don't you go back to humping your sister and raping your grandma you sick bassturd. I pray for your soul!

“Vroom Vroom”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Elk River Out wrote:
<quoted text>
BulkyRayBob...why don't you go back to humping your sister and raping your grandma you sick bassturd. I pray for your soul!
Ahhh so sowwy grasshopper I see you no understand sarcasm. Better luck next time little one.
Elk River Out

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Dec 11, 2012
BillyRayBillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh so sowwy grasshopper I see you no understand sarcasm. Better luck next time little one.
Guess me informing the world about your incestual Webster county relations was wrong. For that, I apologize. God bless!
hello

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 12, 2012
my favorite is the church lady who lies on the income form to collect her food card. her sign should say 'fake christian who stole from the taxpayer'.
easy

Morgantown, WV

#10 Dec 21, 2012
everyone I know is frauding.its so easy. just say you are a single mom with kids and that your boyfriend or husband isnt living with you.bam you get alot of stamps.there is no way anyone can prove you are frauding.ive done it for 10 years now and i'm married.
more out there

Fairmont, WV

#11 Dec 21, 2012
there is so maney out there that cheats the system it's not funny anymore I know some that is on Disabilty and goes out and works everyday one on it got his wife to get her conntract license so he work but they say she does it and there is one that works and make ppl pay him in cash so he dont get caught getting his extra cash and some just have 2 or 3 or 4 ppl living in the same house and all getting welfare or some kind of check
yuck

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 10, 2013
they're just lazy, fat asses living off the system in order to eat their bon-bons! slap em' in orange!
Idk

United States

#13 Jan 11, 2013
In the magistrate report Anita Woods,is in there for welfare fraud
wishin4thebest

Clay, WV

#14 Jan 13, 2013
They also need to crack down on the stores that sell these folks anything they want, including beer cigs, dog food, car batteries, and more and allow them to pay with food stamps, like Lakes Carry Out at Napier does. That guy that owns it lets his mother work and run the store and she been drawing a disability check for years!!! His mother also makes cookies, cakes & pies and sells them in the store. She makes that stuff at home and her home has not even been inspected by the health dept.
Robert Lee Friend

Morgantown, WV

#15 Feb 4, 2013
wishin4thebest wrote:
They also need to crack down on the stores that sell these folks anything they want, including beer cigs, dog food, car batteries, and more and allow them to pay with food stamps, like Lakes Carry Out at Napier does. That guy that owns it lets his mother work and run the store and she been drawing a disability check for years!!! His mother also makes cookies, cakes & pies and sells them in the store. She makes that stuff at home and her home has not even been inspected by the health dept.
So you not only slam me but you slam everyone WTF is your problem leave Rich and Tommy alone and leave me and my family and friends alone I don't know your problem but if you stop bitchn maybe people will start respecting you and your opinion.
yes

Bridgeport, WV

#16 Feb 5, 2013
I know someone that is on ssi and works for a guy who does landscaping and snow plowing they pay him cash he never reports it. I know of several people who get checks who use there money for drugs and alcohol. I work for a livin and I am tired of supporing them. I think they should be drug tested I have to be in order to keep my job.
1 post removed
Busted

Summersville, WV

#18 Feb 14, 2013
hello wrote:
my favorite is the church lady who lies on the income form to collect her food card. her sign should say 'fake christian who stole from the taxpayer'.
Oh, yes.... I know a few of those hypocrites too!

I guess in their thieving minds if they just ask for forgiveness they are still living the "Christian" life. Possibly. But stop the fraud and lying and then there's nothing to ask forgiveness for!
hello

Huntington, WV

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Busted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes.... I know a few of those hypocrites too!
I guess in their thieving minds if they just ask for forgiveness they are still living the "Christian" life. Possibly. But stop the fraud and lying and then there's nothing to ask forgiveness for!
i'll say an 'amen' to that.
fattybobatty

Summersville, WV

#20 Feb 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bakers Run Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy 11 hr Rumor 6
who drove over the hill on old turnpike rd on 4/20 Mon giveahoot 2
Walmart (Aug '13) Sun news 177
Who Knows The Answer Sun theriddler 1
julius howard lanham Sun Seriously 7
sporting goods in birch river rt 19 Apr 25 Craziness 3
Restaurant with a playplace Apr 24 Interested 3
More from around the web

Bakers Run People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE