Police: Guard fired in self defense

Police: Guard fired in self defense

There are 1 comment on the The Advocate story from Aug 26, 2012, titled Police: Guard fired in self defense. In it, The Advocate reports that:

A security guard acted in self- defense when he shot and killed Corey A. Kaufman outside of Club Sha La on Sunday, a Baton Rouge Police Department spokesman said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate.

Atty4u

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Bullshit! The guard never saw a weapon in his hand bc it was under his seat. An eye witness saw a guard pull it out and put it on the seat after Ck was shot 4 times and murdered bc a fat short security guard yelled he has a gun he always has a gun. Justice will be served. Deon Johnson Sha la and all the guards who have been lying about the facts, will have to answer to God for their murder and cover up. You'll lose more than money your job or freedom bc Gods justice is far greater than people's. I just pray ck's fam & friends are blessed to watch you fall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr south amboy 20,699
Is ExxonMobil Racist ? (Aug '10) Dec 2 justice 14
Greenwell Springs mental hospital (Jul '11) Dec 1 Tommy 32
News NAACP president at Baton Rouge rally: 'Unless b... Nov 30 hal 3
Multiple burn victims reported, possible fire a... Nov 24 Mike 2
News 'The Thugs' Lawyer' signs on as counsel for Dve... (Apr '10) Nov 19 Pissed2 20
Trump WILL MAKE ALL THE PHCUKKINGGGG N(eye)GGER... Nov 18 Jeremy 1

Baker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baker Mortgages