FEWELL Agency:
LAKE COUNTY S.O.
Booked Date/Time:
8/11/2008 1:42:14 AM Booking Officer:
C706 Warrants:

Released Date/Time:
8/15/2008 8:18:37 AM
Charges
Offense Type Degree Offense Statute Bond BondType DocType Next Court Date Court Room
F
N MISS./ FUG. FROM JUSTICE / HOME REPAIR FRAUD
941.13-$0 NONE WA n/a n/a

JAMES RANDOLPH HELMES

Images
FRONT
8/11/2008 3:12:05 AM

SIDE
8/11/2008 3:12:12 AM

SIDEL
8/11/2008 3:12:20 AM

wondering why

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2008
oops!:)
oops

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2008
*coughs*
get a life ppl

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2008
I was told that the police picked up 7 jetskis from this guys house today and that his wife and her father were there and that they claimed that he was'nt allowed to be at the home. Not sure if he was there and hiding or what the deal is but I'm glad that a few people have gotten their property back from this dude.
claire aillet

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2008
get a life ppl wrote:
I was told that the police picked up 7 jetskis from this guys house today and that his wife and her father were there and that they claimed that he was'nt allowed to be at the home. Not sure if he was there and hiding or what the deal is but I'm glad that a few people have gotten their property back from this dude.
actually, you stupid dumb ass, the police haven't been to their house in 6 months. and the last time they were there, they were called out because of the neighbors stupid dog. and there were only two jetskis at the house which were supposed to to go a guy who wrote james a bad check so he was keeping it until he paid up on it...if i am not mistaken. so shut the hell up you idiot. you sound really stupid when you don't know what you are talking about. and by the way, james HIMSELF is getting everyone there things. just because they weren't delivered on time doesn't mean that they are stolen. what kind of an idiot are you?
lalala

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2008
Oh, they were stolen alright and you know it LOSER. Are you the one that was a stripper in Baton Rouge? ONLY SKANKS TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF FOR A BARROOM FULL OF MEN!. AHAHAHAHA
JAMES HELMES-CON ARTIST

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2008
claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, you stupid dumb ass, the police haven't been to their house in 6 months. and the last time they were there, they were called out because of the neighbors stupid dog. and there were only two jetskis at the house which were supposed to to go a guy who wrote james a bad check so he was keeping it until he paid up on it...if i am not mistaken. so shut the hell up you idiot. you sound really stupid when you don't know what you are talking about. and by the way, james HIMSELF is getting everyone there things. just because they weren't delivered on time doesn't mean that they are stolen. what kind of an idiot are you?
i would move if i were you they are coming to get you both
JAMES HELMES-CON ARTIST

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2008
lalala wrote:
Oh, they were stolen alright and you know it LOSER. Are you the one that was a stripper in Baton Rouge? ONLY SKANKS TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF FOR A BARROOM FULL OF MEN!. AHAHAHAHA
THE ONLY IDIOTS HERE ARE THE "FRIENDS" OF JAMES HELMES HAHAHAHA
AMYLYNN

United States

#10 Oct 27, 2008
JAMES HELMES-CON ARTIST wrote:
<quoted text> THE ONLY IDIOTS HERE ARE THE "FRIENDS" OF JAMES HELMES HAHAHAHA
I HEAR THEY ARE CLOSING IN ON THEM FAST YOU GUYS BETTER RUN HURRY FASTER. LOL
JAMES HELMES USHIP

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2008
claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
LATEST FEEDBACK ON JAMES HELMES USHIP ACCOUNT BUT HE DOESNT STEAL LOL 10/24/2008 Service Provider Negative rickymars (0) this guy is a scammer to the fullest. made me pay full amount up front in june. yes june. left my 6 jetskis in hurricane season for four months. mind you he told me he would deliver in 10 days. completely different shipper shipped my stuff. i just got them last week. had to pay for shipping all over again. lost $4600, all my keys and 2 titles. if anyone else is planning on sueing this guy please contact me rickymars at hot mail dot com. View Listing
JAMES HELMES

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2008
ALL OF YOU BETTER LEAVE JAMES ALONE OR I'M CALLIN THE INTERNET POLICE. LOL
JAMES HELMES

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2008
HE DOESN'T STEAL FROM ANYONE HE'S A GOOD PERSON.HAHA NOT EVEN CLOSE
JAMES HELMES

United States

#15 Oct 27, 2008
MY HUSBAND HAS NEVER STOLEN A PENNY FROM ANYONE! YOU BETTER LEAVE HIM ALONE AND I MEAN IT! RIGHT NOW! LATEST FEEDBACK ON JAMES HELMES USHIP ACCOUNT BUT HE DOESNT STEAL LOL 10/24/2008 Service Provider Negative rickymars (0) this guy is a scammer to the fullest. made me pay full amount up front in june. yes june. left my 6 jetskis in hurricane season for four months. mind you he told me he would deliver in 10 days. completely different shipper shipped my stuff. i just got them last week. had to pay for shipping all over again. lost $4600, all my keys and 2 titles. if anyone else is planning on sueing this guy please contact me rickymars at hot mail dot com. View Listing
JAMES HELMES

United States

#16 Oct 27, 2008
claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YEAH THAT WAS LAST SUMMER THAT THE POLICE CHASED HIM INTO THE WOODS LIKE A DOG (HE IS A DOG) I BET YOU WERE REAL PROUD SEEING YOUR HUBBY RUNNING LIKE A BITCH LIKE THAT AND HIDING IN THE BUSHES. I HEAR HE DOES THAT ALOT. SOME CATCH YOU GOT THERE. PSSHH
concerned for you

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2008
claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you his wife? I feel so bad for you. Your husband has done so many terrible things to so many people. Have you filed for divorce yet? How do you live like that? I can't believe someone could be such a horrible person. It is just sick that he would embarrass you in this way. Your life must be a nightmare. How do you even show your face in public? What does your family think of you being married to such a despicable person? How can he put you through such torment? People like him shouldn't be allowed to roam free. Maybe you should get some counseling. It sounds like he will be going away for a very long time. I hope everything works out for you. People like him never change. I feel for you and i will pray for you. Maybe you can visit him in prison if you don't get convicted too.
james helmes is a thief

United States

#18 Oct 27, 2008
You are mistaken. James Helmes is the one wrote all the bad checks. haha lol everyone go here and read up on him http://www.uship.com/profile/transportbr/
james helmes is a thief

United States

#19 Oct 28, 2008
claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
there were way more than two jetskis at your house and you know it. Why did someone post on uships feedback that James had his 6 jetskis at his house since june and he lost $4,600 all of the keys and 2 titles? There were others as well. And what about the ones he threw into a field behind oneal storage? Those weren't stolen either huh? You were at your house telling people James wasn't allowed to be there because you knew the police are looking for him because he is a wanted fugitive. You are hiding him from the law because you are just like him. Very sad people you are. He is going to prison and nothing you say on a stupid message board is going to change that fact. He has stolen vehicles all over the country and you are in on it and so is Ronnie. Why? Is he worth going to prison for? I have the answer to that HELL NO. You all are in deep shit. Good for you. Couldn't happen to three more deserving people. Some life you have. All three of you are despicable worthless scamming scumbags and you know you are. You couldn't even run an organized theft ring. LOL Doesn't surprise me knowing that fat, nasty, gross husband of yours. He's never done anything right in his whole miserable patheitc life. Can't wait til you're all in prison. HAHA Oh what's this it says you had this guys 6 jetskis No your precious James wouldn't do anything like this they made it all up right? NO 10/24/2008 Service Provider Negative rickymars (0) this guy is a scammer to the fullest. made me pay full amount up front in june. yes june. left my 6 jetskis in hurricane season for four months. mind you he told me he would deliver in 10 days. completely different shipper shipped my stuff. i just got them last week. had to pay for shipping all over again. lost $4600, all my keys and 2 titles. if anyone else is planning on sueing this guy please contact me rickymars at hot mail dot com. View Listing
james helmes is a thief

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2008
claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are there warrants out all over the country for wire fraud and unauthorized use of a vehicle then? And your wonderful "James" is putting everything off on you as usual and making you deal with all of it. lol Sounds like you are the stupid idiot. hehe You're so lucky to have him. Oh and just so you know for the next time it's not real smart to call the cops to your house about that annoying dog when your husband has stolen vehicles sitting all over your yard. Bad move dummy. You're not very bright are you? What a Moron.
james helmes is a thief

United States

#21 Oct 28, 2008
claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly as big of an idiot as you are HEHE
james helmes is a thief

United States

#22 Oct 28, 2008
concerned for you wrote:
<quoted text> Are you his wife? I feel so bad for you. Your husband has done so many terrible things to so many people. Have you filed for divorce yet? How do you live like that? I can't believe someone could be such a horrible person. It is just sick that he would embarrass you in this way. Your life must be a nightmare. How do you even show your face in public? What does your family think of you being married to such a despicable person? How can he put you through such torment? People like him shouldn't be allowed to roam free. Maybe you should get some counseling. It sounds like he will be going away for a very long time. I hope everything works out for you. People like him never change. I feel for you and i will pray for you. Maybe you can visit him in prison if you don't get convicted too.
Who is the one that posted a picture of themselves on the internet on a stolen Harley Davidson? That one was pricleless. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Informed Economist 3,062
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Truthforthought 18,871
preacher donnie swaggart 9 hr rob 7
Remembering Independence Hall in B.R. (Jul '09) 17 hr ZoeH 33
WBR Parish ACO (Jun '12) Thu hot shot 13
Day Laborers, Where to Find Them. (Feb '14) Thu mmem 3
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Beg-A-Thon : A 2 Part... (Jun '13) Thu CurlyNight 83
•••
•••
•••

Baker Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••