The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20505 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10069 Sep 9, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
What a maggot. I hope that migger stuck his black cork in your mouth so you can taste your own SHIiiiit!
Aryan Barbarian?! F.ck you, you redneck peckerwood! I hate extremists. Nice f.king name, jackof.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10070 Sep 9, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Warrior or Wigger? Where is your arch nemesis contrarytoyourbelief, I see you guys rubbing elbows together.
If it comes down to being with you or being black, I am going black 100% of the time. You hateful co,ks.ker!
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10071 Sep 9, 2012
Yo aryan, did you watch the Hatfield and McCoy's? Didn't you learn anything from that movie? All that time wasted hating. What a waste of your fu.king life. Could be doing something useful but instead all of your thoughts are consumed with hatred. Probably beat your wife and molest your kids in between time in the meth lab, you toothless b.tch.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10072 Sep 9, 2012
Being white, I can speak for the psychology of a white like you. You are self loathing and pitiful and never amounted to much, so you take out your hate on someone that doesn't look or talk like you because it makes you feel superior. You are fu..ing pathetic Aryan. There is a difference between being legitimately frustrated with some things you see and don't understand and being a hate filled son of a bi.ch. I don't have any compassion nor sympathy for a man like you.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10075 Sep 9, 2012
One more thing Harry. You talked about the treatment of your mother and your friends father. When those KO kings killed that old man and beat up some other old people, and I am using it as a point of reference it doesn't matter that they were black, they could have been white or asian for that matter, I thought about my father and what I would do if they did that to him. I am no killer Harry, don't have that hate in me, but when it comes to family and something brutal and traumatizing like that, I would going on a murdering spree unprecedented. Not like that Colorado dude killing random people. I would track down everyone of those kids and torture them before I killed them. You have every right to be angry. I would be 100% full of sh.t if I said I wouldn't.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10077 Sep 9, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Well let me be somewhat tactful since topix deleted my last post to you...
F you m-i-g-g-er. You want to be them, go f-ckr. Just do come back crawling to your race when they molest your mother and sisters. Got IT!!!!!!!!!!
Son I am irish/italian, I know who I am. You know I am against? Those against me. I also am against hateful people period. Live and let live, you aint God, it not's your job. Why don't you focus on positive things in life. There are sides to be taken. Good versus bad, not white against black. You only poor fuel on the flames of hatred and ignorance. Why don't we all just kill each other, then we can all be either dead or miserable? Would that make you happy? I am 41 years old and I have about 30 to 40 years left if I am lucky. I am making the best of it and making as many friends as possible and am trying to be the best person I can. Do you really think all black people are bad. You are a white and you certain seem bad to me, so what does that say? As far as me and Warrior rubbing elbows? He seems like a pretty good dude to me. I respect a man I can argue with and then come to respectable terms with. He's a man man and that's a good thing. I can tell you I would probably enjoy his company and relate to him as a person much more than I would ever relate to you. I shouldn't like him because he is black? Really?
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10079 Sep 9, 2012
And if you look at the younger generation, it seems blacks are the ones going to school and bettering themselves more and more all of the time. I see more and more screwed young white people acting like wannabe thugs and doing stupid uneducated sh.t. If things continue blacks will be the rich and whites will be the poor. I know if you go in the city you see ghetto blacks sometimes but you see ghetto whites too. Go into some suburban areas and take a look at the black people you see, they have class and carry themselves appropriately and have good manners. Look how they dress and speak. I work with some that make me feel downright stupid. Speaking way over my head and I feel I am relatively intelligent. What color are most of the people on heroin now? Whites. I know there are some blacks, but it is predominately whites. That sh.t is ruining more people than crack or meth ever did. Really look and you will see blacks involved with the church and the community. You don't see young whites doing that as often and I am a strong believer in God and I have to assume that their beliefs and involvement in the church has something to do with the changes that are occurring. You will probably bash God now. Hear me now believe me later on that one.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10080 Sep 9, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ariana,
Your beef is with me, stop your bs with everyone. I delt with people like you before. You hide behind your little computer and spout your macho bs because you're a little troll. You have no life Ariana in your warp monochromatic existence or should I say the lack of. It seems your manny didn't change your diaper on a frequent basis. As a result, you had to roll around in crap letting it filtrate into your mouth. It's the same crap/garbage you're spouting on this forum....You do not intimidate me with your boisterous rants little wee man......
Absolutely my beef is with you. That Allison dude, I bet he got a big fat white woody feeling up your mother!!!!!!BWWWWWWWW Just thinking about is getting me aroused..
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10082 Sep 9, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely my beef is with you. That Allison dude, I bet he got a big fat white woody feeling up your mother!!!!!!BWWWWWWWW Just thinking about is getting me aroused..
You are a huge a..hole. That was completely the most ignorant thing you could say. Burn in hell, that's where your going, after your life spent in prison. You don't talk about people's families. There are even ethics to arguing, that was uncalled for.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10083 Sep 9, 2012
I am sorry Harry. I brought that on asking you that question. It takes balls to talk about something like that. I should have never asked you that question.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10084 Sep 9, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
No bashing on my part. Won't disagree with you in regards to the social ills that plague the black inner cities . I can only past down the same advice to the black youths that was past down to me . A beautiful and wise black woman, MY MOTHER departed words of wisdom down to me. She stated that power doesn't come from wealth or might but through knowledge and compassion.
And it is in the inner cities, but where I work, people have some money and are educated. Most of our best and most friendly and polite clientele are the black people. Little things they do, like please and thank you, are a big deal to me. I work in the service sector and warrior I know I told you I worked my way up thru physical labor and that is true. If I told you the retailers I worked my way up with and the type of merchandise we had to unload and load and stock all day, you would realize what I was saying.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10088 Sep 10, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
I do.
Harry, two things and I'm done. First off, if I knew you were the age you are I wouldn't have spoken to you in the manner in which I did. I assumed you were a young punk. I'm sorry. Second off, you are at an age when many people aren't as sharp as they used to be. Well, you seem like one sharp dude to me. Whatever you have been doing, keep doing it, you are an intelligent man.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#10089 Sep 10, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry, two things and I'm done. First off, if I knew you were the age you are I wouldn't have spoken to you in the manner in which I did. I assumed you were a young punk. I'm sorry. Second off, you are at an age when many people aren't as sharp as they used to be. Well, you seem like one sharp dude to me. Whatever you have been doing, keep doing it, you are an intelligent man.
Hairey sure told you a good story and if he is as old as he says he is pretty sharp him and warrior share each others "Armour Hotdogs"HAHAHAHAHAHA!
bridgetender

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10090 Sep 10, 2012
wow weee Im glad we decided not to move to Memphis afterall !

who the heck wants to be around someof these thoughts ??

geeee I thought we were in year 2012, not 1812 looks like Mem has a LOT of growing to do ! what idiots
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#10091 Sep 10, 2012
bridgetender wrote:
geeee I thought we were in year 2012, not 1812 looks like Mem has a LOT of growing to do ! what idiots
Doesn't your handle actually mean troll.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
We ALL HATE coloreds

Buffalo, NY

#10092 Sep 10, 2012
What's the definition of confusion?

Father's Day in Harlem.
Black Shoe Polish

San Francisco, CA

#10093 Sep 10, 2012
bridgetender wrote:
Places like Memphis and Oakland ought to supply black negro-polish for those non-monkeys before they move there.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10095 Sep 10, 2012
Lot's of racism and jealousy on this thread!
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#10096 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
Lot's of racism and jealousy on this thread!
You sound like your in a good mood today.lol7734
one for the record books

Irving, TX

#10097 Sep 10, 2012
How do you keep the CHIMPS out of your front yard???? Hang'em in the back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bus wreck 7 hr Karen 2
Disappointed With Petropolitan of Baton Rouge (Jun '14) 13 hr Karen 6
Baton Rouge Weather Emergency Sun Karen 10
Need Some Advice and Guidance Please (Sorry but... Sun Karen 11
Why do ALL Black People SMELL (and steal, and r... Sun Karen 33
Disgusting people Sun Karen 17
News 'Unprecedented' flooding slams Gulf Coast Aug 26 Sally 11

Baker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance