I wonder if Michael Sandlin has hear...

I wonder if Michael Sandlin has heard of Karma?

Posted in the Baker Forum

Julie

UK

#1 May 7, 2013
The owner of Tiger Truck Stop, a retail outlet on I-10 thinks it is fine to keep a wild Big Cat in a 40 by 80 feet Concrete Cage.

The cage housing 'Tony' is surounded by high wire fences and has nowhere shady for Tony to sit in the hot weather.

The truck stop owners installed a Pool, but unfortunately it stands empty. This is how "well cared for" their much loved pet is.

No bedding is ever provided so Tony must sleep, rest and play on hard rough concrete (the grass area in pictures shown is only available to Tony for a very limited time).

Despite 3 judges saying a truck stop is not suitable for housing a Big Cat in 2013, the Sandlin family will continue to keep him there.
Danielle

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 May 13, 2013
Actually, there is plenty of grass available at all hours and plenty of shade as well. Although I would like to see no animals on display, Tony the Tiger is very healthy and well taken care of. You may want to speak on things you know about and not just what you hear. That is all...
Jules

UK

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Tony is not allowed onto The grass area the mojority of the time as Michael worries he will get fleas. Tony spends 90% of time inside his concrete cell.

Please watch the video Tony's Own Prison on youtube to see what life is realy like for the tiger living at tiger truck stop, grosse tete, louisiana.

Thank you for your comment.

Julie
real animal lover,
Hove, East Sussex
England

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey new gov 9 hr new gov a loser 2
Trump Rally Baton Rouge Thursday Feb 8 Vote For Trump 1
What really happen the Lil "bleek"?? Feb 8 Tinytim 1
donnie swaggart deceives people Feb 4 pocahontas 2
News Family members of Derrick Todd Lee's victims se... Feb 3 Beannie 13
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Beg-A-Thon : A 2 Part... (Jun '13) Feb 3 Ralph 190
r.i.p bionca brown (Jun '07) Feb 3 Beannie 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baker Mortgages