Chengdu, China

#13463 Apr 11, 2013
Man, I sure am stupid.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13464 Apr 11, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not white. If you are white, you're a Liberal. That would disqualify you to be white.
Just shut-up and whack your pinata.
You are half right. He is a LIBTARD. I think Texas should be screening all people relocating to texas, and block Libtards from coming to Texas so that they can ruin Texas as they have done to
Liberalfornia.

Location hidden

#13465 Apr 11, 2013

Location hidden

#13466 Apr 11, 2013
Imagine if all of the Libtards were not capable of
getting their garbage out of their bodies through their mouths. They would be forced to defecate through normal channels.........LOL Wipe your mouths
Libtard, it really smells.

Location hidden

#13467 Apr 11, 2013
LATEST LAW ENFORCEMENT POLL ON GUN CONTROL:

http://ddq74coujkv1i.cloudfront.net/p1_gunsur...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13468 Apr 11, 2013
White, moderate, and tolerant of most folks; with the possible exception of racist white trash; actually racist of any color. Bruser you and Truth have already proven that you can both defecate out your mouths. Don't like the way things are in America? Too bad, just get used to it.
elfeo

Lubbock, TX

#13470 Apr 11, 2013
What

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13471 Apr 12, 2013
Bruser wrote:
Imagine if all of the Libtards were not capable of
getting their garbage out of their bodies through their mouths. They would be forced to defecate through normal channels.........LOL Wipe your mouths
Libtard, it really smells.
These are bad times for you.Maybe the cons can take the senate back in 2014 , then the presidency in 2016.Or, they can stay pissed off like you, say a bunch of stupid shit like you, and lose power permanently.I hope that doesn't happen, as I'd like to keep my guns.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#13473 Apr 17, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>

If you're a filthy white liberal, then I suggest you move into a black neighborhood and then, tell me you like it and that multi-racial living is the life for you.
Go one, do it.
You know... I am not a "filthy white liberal"... but I moved from La Porte, Texas to South Central Los Angeles, California last year... and I have not had any problems at all.

In fact... it's been quite uneventful the entire time.

Sure I have witnessed Blacks and Mexicans being just as racist if not more racist than most racist white people... but I don't let it effect me.

If someone is a racist... that's their ignorance.

I don't let it make me ignorant.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13474 Apr 18, 2013
DAMN! For once I've got to agree with Heavy Fed.
jester

Hondo, TX

#13478 Apr 18, 2013
test

www.HeavyFed.com

#13479 Apr 18, 2013
Texan wrote:
Oh, Texan... you agree with me on many more things than just this... you've just been too bull headed to admit it until now.

Still though, I bet you cling to the Bible that you have not read completely.

I figured out when I was just a little kind... that the Bible was created to harness the power of man.

It's got a lot of truth in it... but just enough deceit to garner control for those who wish to exploit us.

I was not influenced by anyone else on my view of the Bible... both sides of my family are Bible believers... and one side of my family is Pentecostal.

Here in Los Angeles... I live on a street that is full of churches... on most any night of the week you can walk down the sidewalk and pass from one group of "believers" to another just singing away without any lack of a tune in between... their singing just kind of blends together.

Each individual church has a little bit different take on their beliefs... but they all cling to that Bible... and divide themselves from each other because of it.

God wants to bring us together... not divide us.

In my view... a street full of churches is a shame.

I do not go to church to worship God... I worship and serve him him wherever I am.

www.HeavyFed.com

www.HeavyFed.com

#13480 Apr 18, 2013

That should have read, "I figured out when I was just a little KID", not "kind".
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13481 Apr 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You know... I am not a "filthy white liberal"... but I moved from La Porte, Texas to South Central Los Angeles, California last year... and I have not had any problems at all.
Sure I have witnessed Blacks and Mexicans being just as racist if not more racist than most racist white people... but I don't let it effect me.
Mr fed i was wondering what happened to you. I hope you missed me when you were gone. Did you catch the big fish up there? Are did you run across those rude gang bangers that often roam the street? Are did you find that the smog there is awfull? Did you drive in the traffic? Mr fed you had to have found that L.A. is one of the most scummys cities on earth.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13482 Apr 18, 2013
Texan wrote:
Agree with heavy fed? I,am betting he was in california to long chasing the hells angels.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13483 Apr 18, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Mr fed i was wondering what happened to you. I hope you missed me when you were gone. Did you catch the big fish up there? Are did you run across those rude gang bangers that often roam the street? Are did you find that the smog there is awfull? Did you drive in the traffic? Mr fed you had to have found that L.A. is one of the most scummys cities on earth.
John, I have traveled far and wide in this world... and I have found that everywhere you go... the people are the same... only the opportunities and the influences change.

Everyone wants to love... and be loved.

Give the people what they want, John... love them... just as I love you.

Darkness begets darkness, hate begets hate... only love and light clear the way for all of us to live happy and fulfilled lives.

Be happy... be fulfilled... love.

Peace, love and a life in harmony,
Heavy Fed
www.HeavyFed.com

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13484 Apr 19, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
You are half right. He is a LIBTARD. I think Texas should be screening all people relocating to texas, and block Libtards from coming to Texas so that they can ruin Texas as they have done to
Liberalfornia.
If I had my way, there would be a wall around Texas. Electrified wall on the Mexican border.

Location hidden

#13485 Apr 19, 2013
Texan wrote:
White, moderate, and tolerant of most folks; with the possible exception of racist white trash; actually racist of any color. Bruser you and Truth have already proven that you can both defecate out your mouths. Don't like the way things are in America? Too bad, just get used to it.
Yes, I am a racist and proud of it. Racism is necessary, to preserve one's race.

I am racist FOR my race, you are racist against us, beanerr.

Location hidden

#13486 Apr 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> These are bad times for you.Maybe the cons can take the senate back in 2014 , then the presidency in 2016.Or, they can stay pissed off like you, say a bunch of stupid shit like you, and lose power permanently.I hope that doesn't happen, as I'd like to keep my guns.
Stop being such a liberal. It's very unbecoming to you.

Location hidden

#13487 Apr 19, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Liberal, I am a racist.
Our values are not remotely related.

I value my race, you wish to destroy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,555
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Baird Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Baird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE