Victim of Baird train fatality ID'd; ...

Victim of Baird train fatality ID'd; funeral scheduled for today

There are 3 comments on the ReporterNews.com story from Jun 21, 2012, titled Victim of Baird train fatality ID'd; funeral scheduled for today. In it, ReporterNews.com reports that:

A man who was killed when struck by a train last weekend in Baird has been identified as Douglas "Chip" Wayne Spurrier II.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ReporterNews.com.

info

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Does anyone know details about this accident! What I really want to know is if foul play is suspected?
Whiteboy

Denver, CO

#2 Jun 25, 2012
How about the guy who dropped him off? Why is he not being questionend more he was the last one to see him alive.
Concerned friend

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Foul play had to be involved, nothing in this story adds up!!! I really hope law enforcement does there job and get this solved so family and friends can have closure!!!! Chip we love you and we won't give up until we find out who did this to you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zombies (Feb '15) Apr 9 Ghostsleeper7 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
News White House Slams Trump Campaign Manager For - ... Mar 31 Hannibal smith 1
Iso of emery Mar '16 Desperately seeking 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Clyde, TX (Jul '10) Mar '16 Anonymous Person 23
Place to rent Mar '16 Karotwo 1
Vote For Donald Trump Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baird Mortgages