wreck on I-20 near Baird

wreck on I-20 near Baird

Posted in the Baird Forum

linda

Midland, TX

#1 Jul 4, 2010
Does anyone have any information about the wreck on I-20 outise of Baird on July 2nd, 2010? We came upon the accident and were delayed for quite some time. Lots of ambulances and a helicopter. Several vehicles were involved.
cyndy

Tuscola, TX

#2 Jul 5, 2010
I think you're talking about the same wreck we were delayed for about an hour. It was about 5 miles west of Cisco. There were 4 cars and 2 18-wheelers. We were told 2 died and a man was airlifted. But I haven't been able to find any news on it, yet.
TxPhillyGirl

Jacksonville, TX

#3 Jul 6, 2010
My husband came upon that wreck as well and we can't find any news about it either. That's so strange! Let us know if you guys find anything.
DCLCWS

Abilene, TX

#4 Jul 7, 2010
We were in that traffic also. I looked in all the local papers and on the internet and I can't find any info on this. Please post if you find out something. We saw the 2 semis on their sides. It looked really bad.
PJK1996

Mineral Wells, TX

#5 Jul 16, 2010
Has anyone heard anything on this accident yet? This was a terrible looking accident and it is very odd not to be able to found out about it.
-concerned citizen

Albany, TX

#6 Jul 17, 2010
Is that the wreck kalena gillespie was in? Where two girls got killed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
Debate: Gay Marriage - Abilene, TX (Aug '10) Jun 27 Lauren 176
Debate: Marijuana - Abilene, TX (Aug '10) Jun 24 AbileneDude 80
Review: Dave Ford Motors Jun 2 Morgan 2
Reliable medications w Tar Jun '15 Fast delivery 1
News Tornado Touches Down in Texas - After Flash Flo... May '15 Jayson 1
More from around the web

Baird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Baird Mortgages