Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

I was wondering what that horrible smell was !!!!!!
haha

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

It's the blacks ^^^^^^^^
nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Its not the blacks that smell its the white punks who dress like they are black.
mr man

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

take the black man out! Leave the black girls* Good pus**!
my town

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

It's time to grow up It's ppl Like you all that need out of the town. You are the one that make our town look bad. I know bainbrdge Is stuck in time but that does not mean you all have to be asses
kkk

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Yes,yes it does

“Be Kind...Step Back...Realize!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Small minded...how sad. Skin color is just that...skin color. Racist! How terribly sad. If you would actually get to know and befriend someone of a different race..there is alot you can learn!
smh

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

nope wrote:
Its not the blacks that smell its the white punks who dress like they are black.
I was guessing it was the disgusting folks of the village of bainyucky who don't brush their teeth..I mean tooth . Never have seen so many unclean ,unkept people ooohweee. Not every one is like that there but far more per capita in that village than any place i ever been.
mr man

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

smh!You are just a dumb basta*d!alot of these people would mess your world up!And they have all there teeth,you dont no what you are talking about!xoxoxoxoxo Bit*h
smh

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

mr man wrote:
smh!You are just a dumb basta*d!alot of these people would mess your world up!And they have all there teeth,you don't no what you are talking about!xoxoxoxoxo Bit*h
I do know what I am talking about. I fear no one from there dumb*ss due to the fact I live there and the bad boys call me friend. And you are wrong they do not have all their teeth moron. And to be quite honest the "bad smell " is the bullsh!t that goes on because so many people from here don't want to work , expect people to pay taxes so they can live an easy life & get f'd up all the time on drugs or alcohol. Those who work I don't care what they do with their money but those who steal or live off the government or child support and take from their children to get that way stink !
no thanx

Northfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

im ashamed at the chagrins falls park ( what it rep) n the rezoning to make it bainbridge kinda but if u cool your kool the rest of u sit on it!!!
bainbridgegirl

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Some blacks in bainbridge are actually really sweet. Like Amanda Davis. i love her! Not all black people are bad. some are. some arn't . like white. some are nasty. & some are really nice. grow up?
Hmm

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

bainbridgegirl wrote:
Some blacks in bainbridge are actually really sweet. Like Amanda Davis. i love her! Not all black people are bad. some are. some arn't . like white. some are nasty. & some are really nice. grow up?
i know a gal once that can really milk it off
Throwing Stones

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

You people are pathetic. I dunno if you've noticed yet, but there are more people that accept colors than racists. I have no respect for a racist, you people really are the dumbest most ignorant people I've met.

From, a White Boy,
bigdale

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Haaaaaa I am racist! We live in some corn fields.. c'mon now. We don't want no coins round these parts.
Whitegirl

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Shut the fu^k up seriously, how immature are you? Black . & white ARE THE SAME. beside's color. It's Pathetic low lifes like you that give OUR town a bad name.
Dahmer

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

The only difference is pigmentation. I see more wiggers than I do black stereotypes.
Kali

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

kkk wrote:
Get out!!!
alas...another jughead who didn't get out of the "holler" in time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 30,233
Mayor 6 hr Dan 12
Nikki Smith/Howell (Nov '13) 8 hr She be a snitch 55
Rick Davis Cop 9 hr crishanas friend 15
Bainbridge restaurant 13 hr Black jeep 20
john brill 14 hr frogger 3
april prescott 21 hr angry 1

Search the Bainbridge Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bainbridge Jobs

•••