Get out!!!
^^

Washington Court House, OH

#2 May 15, 2012
Lol I agree,also heard the kkk have been around these parts recently
right

Van Wert, OH

#3 May 16, 2012
I was wondering what that horrible smell was !!!!!!
haha

#4 May 16, 2012
It's the blacks ^^^^^^^^
nope

Orange, VA

#5 May 16, 2012
Its not the blacks that smell its the white punks who dress like they are black.
mr man

Columbus, OH

#6 May 17, 2012
take the black man out! Leave the black girls* Good pus**!
my town

Chillicothe, OH

#7 May 31, 2012
It's time to grow up It's ppl Like you all that need out of the town. You are the one that make our town look bad. I know bainbrdge Is stuck in time but that does not mean you all have to be asses
kkk

#8 Jun 1, 2012
Yes,yes it does

“Be Kind...Step Back...Realize!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 7, 2012
Small minded...how sad. Skin color is just that...skin color. Racist! How terribly sad. If you would actually get to know and befriend someone of a different race..there is alot you can learn!
smh

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jun 21, 2012
nope wrote:
Its not the blacks that smell its the white punks who dress like they are black.
I was guessing it was the disgusting folks of the village of bainyucky who don't brush their teeth..I mean tooth . Never have seen so many unclean ,unkept people ooohweee. Not every one is like that there but far more per capita in that village than any place i ever been.
mr man

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 21, 2012
smh!You are just a dumb basta*d!alot of these people would mess your world up!And they have all there teeth,you dont no what you are talking about!xoxoxoxoxo Bit*h
smh

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jun 21, 2012
mr man wrote:
smh!You are just a dumb basta*d!alot of these people would mess your world up!And they have all there teeth,you don't no what you are talking about!xoxoxoxoxo Bit*h
I do know what I am talking about. I fear no one from there dumb*ss due to the fact I live there and the bad boys call me friend. And you are wrong they do not have all their teeth moron. And to be quite honest the "bad smell " is the bullsh!t that goes on because so many people from here don't want to work , expect people to pay taxes so they can live an easy life & get f'd up all the time on drugs or alcohol. Those who work I don't care what they do with their money but those who steal or live off the government or child support and take from their children to get that way stink !
no thanx

Twinsburg, OH

#13 Jun 24, 2012
im ashamed at the chagrins falls park ( what it rep) n the rezoning to make it bainbridge kinda but if u cool your kool the rest of u sit on it!!!
bainbridgegirl

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Some blacks in bainbridge are actually really sweet. Like Amanda Davis. i love her! Not all black people are bad. some are. some arn't . like white. some are nasty. & some are really nice. grow up?
Hmm

Wilmington, OH

#15 Jun 30, 2012
bainbridgegirl wrote:
Some blacks in bainbridge are actually really sweet. Like Amanda Davis. i love her! Not all black people are bad. some are. some arn't . like white. some are nasty. & some are really nice. grow up?
i know a gal once that can really milk it off
Throwing Stones

Galloway, OH

#16 Jul 11, 2012
You people are pathetic. I dunno if you've noticed yet, but there are more people that accept colors than racists. I have no respect for a racist, you people really are the dumbest most ignorant people I've met.

From, a White Boy,
bigdale

Springfield, NJ

#17 Aug 8, 2012
Haaaaaa I am racist! We live in some corn fields.. c'mon now. We don't want no coins round these parts.
Whitegirl

Kingston, OH

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Shut the fu^k up seriously, how immature are you? Black . & white ARE THE SAME. beside's color. It's Pathetic low lifes like you that give OUR town a bad name.
Dahmer

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 14, 2012
The only difference is pigmentation. I see more wiggers than I do black stereotypes.
Kali

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Dec 26, 2012
kkk wrote:
Get out!!!
alas...another jughead who didn't get out of the "holler" in time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ally Helton 2 hr Tiffany 1
Jerry Harner 2 hr Joe 4
Family Dollar Manager? 2 hr Get YOUR facts st... 15
Caleb Berry 7 hr huhhh 1
Jessica O'Connell (Kitchen) 9 hr greenthumb 3
brandon 10 hr crazy lady 2
the men Ronda lovedahl knoblauch has been with 11 hr He is a cuttie 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages