Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Yep, been there done that. She's had many complaints from parents but the board don't do nothing about it. Best to tell your kid to keep their chin up and try to make the best of the rest of the year.
mom

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

I actually spoke to mr ewry about the situation. The first thing out of his mouth is him asking my child what kind of grades they get. My child has strait A's what does intelligence have to do with gym?
slick

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Don't you get grades in gym? Mr.Ewry was probably trying to see if there was a connection between your complaint and the grade you child was recieving not about how intelligent your child is.
mom

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Anyone can play sports
mom

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

He's a jerk and no teacher should touch a child on the face
slick

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Mr Ewry had my child as a student when he was teaching at PV.I thought he was one of the best teachers down there,he really cares about the kids.He gives them all a chance,I'm proud to say he taught my child.
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Good for you but he sucks as a principal.
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Did you read the headline? Jackie not ewry. So get over yourself! Nobody touches my child in the face over a dumb game!!!!
been there

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

well Larry I say your child has been in trouble at school and the principal has had to deal with it,um,he's not such a good principal when he has to do his job.there is always two sides to a story and I know parents don't want to believe their child does wrong,guess what our children are not perfect,they do make mistakes and they do at times don't tell things they way they really happened.this is why as a parent we have to look at the whole picture not just the one our kids paint for us.
slick

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

whoa,you are the one who called him a jerk not me,I am over myself I'm not the one putting teachers and principals down
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

My child has never been in trouble. My child is in the second grade. Are you trying to be a psychologist
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

been there wrote:
well Larry I say your child has been in trouble at school and the principal has had to deal with it,um,he's not such a good principal when he has to do his job.there is always two sides to a story and I know parents don't want to believe their child does wrong,guess what our children are not perfect,they do make mistakes and they do at times don't tell things they way they really happened.this is why as a parent we have to look at the whole picture not just the one our kids paint for us.
Listen I had Lou for a track coach. Jackie was my health teacher. I know them. I was a a/b student. I never got in trouble. So what's your diagnosis
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

been there wrote:
I had my child sit in the office with me and tell her side. It doesn't help when there is a hallway of grown women complaining about both of them.
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

So slick shut your over thinking mouth.
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Slick are you related?
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Sometimes the truth hurts. Lazy and uncaring people taking care of children. Grow a set.
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

His pizza blows too. Great deals there! 1 dollar off of a sub.
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

What's your real name slick.
larry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I'll grab your child by the chin and see how you like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bainbridge Discussions

Search the Bainbridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min DEMSRULE 29,082
Jonathon Cain or Jonathon Collins 4 hr Stating the facts 3
shannon robinson 4 hr wheels 3
bonnie henderson (Jun '11) 5 hr Yep 20
prison rape is an ugly thing 6 hr Melissa L 2
jeff Griffiths 7 hr news to me 15
Zach Arnold 19 hr anon 8
•••
•••
•••
Bainbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters