Jesss

Middleboro, MA

#1 Jun 29, 2006
Does anyone know how Mt. Upton is faring? Specifically, the cabins/homes on the banks of the Unadilla, a bit south of the Zayzack's farm?(kind of across from the cemetery, down the embankment). We have a cabin there, and many happy summer memories. Thanks for any info, and good luck all.
Dave

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 29, 2006
IM NOT SURE WHERE YOUR CABIN IS LOCATED BUT BETWEEN mT UPTON AND sIDNEY THERE IS A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT FLOODING ALONG THE UNIDILLA
karen Arizona

New York, NY

#3 Aug 4, 2006
Lela..Dan...just wondering if you are okay
Lester

Sanford, NC

#4 Mar 20, 2007
When I was a boy I used to work as a hire hand for the folks who owned that property. Cut grass split wood and general maintenance. This was around 1977 to 1979. In 1980 I moved away but now own a home in Mt. Upton. The flooding was very bad in 2006. And the flats across from your property was totaly flooded. As I recall there were two home down over that river bank but I don't know how they are today.
Les

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THE "you know your from unadilla when" GAME...... (Nov '07) Jan 14 diesel80 40
Tony's Pizzeria Unadilla (Oct '06) Dec '15 Also Ex - Employee- 237
Anyone NSA today Sep '15 Jackson1247 2
triple murder in Unadilla NY (Jun '09) Aug '15 Cindy 43
What happened to drunk Dora in Sept. '11? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Curious George 1
james mohney (Sep '14) Aug '15 Curious George 2
Review: Koch's Auto Towing (Jun '15) Jun '15 Smcdevil2005 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages