why do gays use the boat basin

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Observer

Macon, GA

#1 May 10, 2013
They cant find somewhere less family oriented?
bubba

Panama City, FL

#2 May 10, 2013
You mean like a CORN field?
ewwww

Bainbridge, GA

#3 May 10, 2013
Observer wrote:
Right! I am not from Bainbridge so I really don't know what goes on there now. But I remember taking my small children there several years ago for a school event...and now hearing about the reputation of the Boat Basin, it just makes me a little nauseous.
wrong info

Bainbridge, GA

#4 May 10, 2013
ewwww wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! I am not from Bainbridge so I really don't know what goes on there now. But I remember taking my small children there several years ago for a school event...and now hearing about the reputation of the Boat Basin, it just makes me a little nauseous.
The boat basin is the same now as it was then. Just a bunch of perverted a-holes trying to make it look bad. I go on a weekly basis either walking or taking my kids and have never seen nothing out of place other than a couple of straight teenagers maybe going a little too far but hell that was going on ever since the boat basin opened.
Soft Entry

Jesup, GA

#5 May 13, 2013
Why don't you ask Wendell Cofer?
just saying

Mcdonough, GA

#6 May 14, 2013
Observer wrote:
What's wrong with a gay person being there? Why should they find somewhere less family oriented? Many gay couples have children.That makes them a family. They have the same right to be there as you or I do.
Thank You

Mcdonough, GA

#7 May 14, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with a gay person being there? Why should they find somewhere less family oriented? Many gay couples have children.That makes them a family. They have the same right to be there as you or I do.
THANK YOU! I wish everyone would realize that someone being gay DOES NOT make them any less human.
observer

Talladega, AL

#8 May 14, 2013
Thank You wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU! I wish everyone would realize that someone being gay DOES NOT make them any less human.
No dumasss, there is nothing wrong with being gay but blowing eachother in a public bathroom where a child could walk in is wrong.
Thank You

Lithonia, GA

#9 May 14, 2013
I agree with you one hundred percent, but you can't tell me that there aren't just as many straight people doing the same thing. No one should be doing anything like that anywhere in public. Creepy, undesirable, and trashy people come in every sexual orientation, color, religion....etc.
just saying

Tuskegee, AL

#10 May 18, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text> No dumasss, there is nothing wrong with being gay but blowing eachother in a public bathroom where a child could walk in is wrong.
Nor should straight people be down there doing the same thing you just described.
My Opinion

United States

#11 May 21, 2013
Beforw callung someone a "dumass", you may first want to make sure that you have spelled it correctly. Otherwise you just look like a dumb ass
Observer

Hull, GA

#12 May 22, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
Beforw callung someone a "dumass", you may first want to make sure that you have spelled it correctly. Otherwise you just look like a dumb ass
Hey grammar police you misspelled "calling" dumb ass
just another person

Grinnell, IA

#14 Jul 28, 2013
I'm gay and I am tired of the disrespect y'all straight people are giving us. Y'all make life harder and harder for is everyday. We don't judge y'all so leave us alone. We are happy with ourselves. Atop trying to bring us down cause ur sex life isn't as fantastic as ours. I'm gay and proud. So get a life and stay out of ours. Y'all are always trying to control us by saying gay is bad. Well come watch us in bed and we will show u what bad really is :-) I feel sorry for ur children. Then I see a straight couple looking at me and my girl judging us I look at their kids and feel sorry they have parents that can't see what love truly is.... love is blind. U can't help who u fall in love with bit u can help by stop judging us and what if ur kid is gay. He or she will live a miserable life cause y'all judge and won't let them be happy.... well I'm gay proud and happy as hell
basin topic

Panama City, FL

#15 Jul 28, 2013
just another person wrote:
I'm gay and I am tired of the disrespect y'all straight people are giving us. Y'all make life harder and harder for is everyday. We don't judge y'all so leave us alone. We are happy with ourselves. Atop trying to bring us down cause ur sex life isn't as fantastic as ours. I'm gay and proud. So get a life and stay out of ours. Y'all are always trying to control us by saying gay is bad. Well come watch us in bed and we will show u what bad really is :-) I feel sorry for ur children. Then I see a straight couple looking at me and my girl judging us I look at their kids and feel sorry they have parents that can't see what love truly is.... love is blind. U can't help who u fall in love with bit u can help by stop judging us and what if ur kid is gay. He or she will live a miserable life cause y'all judge and won't let them be happy.... well I'm gay proud and happy as hell
Unless you pound your lover at the boat basin you are way off topic. We could care less how happy you are in public or in your closet.
cocoa creme

Cambridge, MA

#16 Nov 6, 2013
ewwww wrote:
<quoted text>
well stay away from the clothn and makeup stores..they r alwaz there
mmmmmm

Blountstown, FL

#17 Nov 24, 2013
Any guys under 40 wanna meet there this week?
charged

Herndon, VA

#18 Nov 25, 2013
Soft Entry wrote:
Why don't you ask Wendell Cofer?
y wud he knw?
Anonymous

Americus, GA

#19 Jun 16, 2014
gay, straight, bisexual, transsexual... please keep the sex behind private and closed doors.
no pervs

Bainbridge, GA

#20 Jun 17, 2014
I go out there at least 3× a week with my children and have been for several years never saw any perves only drug bags on ground around train area an pos urinating in train wish they would power was train an fix stable that's broke an has gang mess painted on it.
Taurus girl

Bainbridge, GA

#21 Jul 3, 2014
observer wrote:
<quoted text> No dumasss, there is nothing wrong with being gay but blowing eachother in a public bathroom where a child could walk in is wrong.
No different than a male and female doing it and a child walks in! Check out how many cops go there,hmmmm wonder what they do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crowd of 90 protesters hold a Black Lives Matte... 13 hr Hillary 8
News Georgia Voices: Both sides must set the proper ... 13 hr Hillary 7
News RNC Day 3 report from 18-year-old Sat Hillary 26
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) Sat Carmen Electra Ro... 51
the runoff election for judge between ryan clev... Fri Janet 24
karma vs Jennifer bullock (Jun '15) Jul 22 Sad but True 28
Dhimmitude Jul 22 Joe Blow 1

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages