First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2011
Does he even think before he does all this stupid shit??
abc

Senoia, GA

#3 Jan 25, 2011
He sure does need to...that man needs some help...but help will not do him any good until he wants it himself...very sad and scarey that he could hurt more innocent people!

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2011
Yea youre exactly right. I mean what was he thinking trying to beat someone with a bat then beating the hell outa the mans truck?? It seems like he would FEAR going to jail, for he would go into terrible withdrawals in detox if a judge denied bail!
Just for me

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2011
WHY is he not in jail for everything he has already done?
well

Cotopaxi, CO

#6 Jan 25, 2011
drugs dont make people think befor they act ...

I can say they is time I would love to go open a can of woop a** on people who owe me money but it wont get my money it will only cost me more. But again when someone is on the drugs they dont think with a clear mind its impaired not to say this is ok but if he was in a normal mind without drugs he would most likely have went down to the probate court and filed suit on the person who owed him the money.

So I think the judge needs to make him get treatment and follow up on him for a term of time. Iam in no way saying that its ok for someone to do this just simple put if you are drunk how many times have you said or did things you would not have done had you not been drunk? So yes he does need help so he can become a productive person. just my 2 cents...
efg

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2011
He's going through detox right now because he is being held without bond!
true

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Yes that maybe true but the county can also be held accountable or the city if he dies because of going into detox with out the proper medical care. Just saying it should be human of us to not let someone die because they are sick and on drugs..And I dont know if this is even going on but just from past family who had drug issues medical issues was a major factor because how destructive the drugs are on the body. I know alot of you people want to say scew them they did it to themself but if it was your family member you would feel the same.And no he is not my family just saying...........

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2011
Well I do know that he had prescriptions,for all his opiates but I dnt know if he still does and if he does still have his own, then I dnt know if they are giving him his medication yet since he isnt serving time, and just being held without bond...IF in fact what "efg" said is true...
efg

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2011
he'll get his prescribed medications. i think you would find that he was taking much more than he was prescribed and/ or getting duplicate prescriptions from multiple doctors. anyway, he won't get that, but he will be able to take medication that he is legitimately prescribed by a dr.
udumbasses

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2011
Once again you people speak shit you don't know he's been out you idiots it just goes to show the accusations you people put out in the streets are most of the time false

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2011
"udumbasses" ...did you not see that said "IF in fact what efg said is true....?? I didnt make that accusation. I was stating the fact that if for whatever reason he were to get arrested and denied bail, then he would be in horrific opiate withdrawals. That was all I meant.
voodoo yoodoo

Sugar Grove, IL

#13 Jan 26, 2011
I find Derrick Lamberts erratic behavior these past few months to be in accordance with that of which I was promised and paid for. see Derrick Lambert had fallen into debt with me last year, but instead of taking a bat to him and his truck I went off the grid and strayed from modern day forms of the "payback" I instead acquired the services of an individual whos family has been practitioners in the art of black magic dating back centries. ive inlisted his skills in the form of a root spell for which Derrick Lambert was the intended recipient. at first i thought it couldnt be done, cause this particular roots ceremony called for an object that had to be consumed by the intended victim, since i was not on speaking terms with Derrick, how was i gonna get him to eat or drink something. then it hit me! drugs! the soul host used in order to make the spell work was a 30mg roxy contin. it was this pill which was cursed in the ceremony that i witnessed. getting the pill into dericks bloodstream by way of needle & vein was easy as pie.i used a mutual friend whom took the pill to Derrick, while i sat out in the car waitin, Derrick was in his parents trailer shootin the roots infected roxy into his wrist. three days later he smashed into a police car head on. this was the beginning of the end for Derrick Lambert. the guy that i paid to cast the root spell said the best is still yet to come. so yall keep a steady eye on bainbridgega.com .cause Derrick Lamberts grand finaly is still yet to come.
okydoky

Tallahassee, FL

#14 Jan 26, 2011
why bainbridge.com not mention the business owner by name??? why did he owe derik money or for what? what business owner needs to borrow money from the likes of derik? inquiring minds want to know!

United States

#15 Jan 26, 2011
duhhh its quite obvious...obviously he owes him for pills
genious

United States

#16 Jan 26, 2011
voodoo yoodoo wrote:
I find Derrick Lamberts erratic behavior these past few months to be in accordance with that of which I was promised and paid for. see Derrick Lambert had fallen into debt with me last year, but instead of taking a bat to him and his truck I went off the grid and strayed from modern day forms of the "payback" I instead acquired the services of an individual whos family has been practitioners in the art of black magic dating back centries. ive inlisted his skills in the form of a root spell for which Derrick Lambert was the intended recipient. at first i thought it couldnt be done, cause this particular roots ceremony called for an object that had to be consumed by the intended victim, since i was not on speaking terms with Derrick, how was i gonna get him to eat or drink something. then it hit me! drugs! the soul host used in order to make the spell work was a 30mg roxy contin. it was this pill which was cursed in the ceremony that i witnessed. getting the pill into dericks bloodstream by way of needle & vein was easy as pie.i used a mutual friend whom took the pill to Derrick, while i sat out in the car waitin, Derrick was in his parents trailer shootin the roots infected roxy into his wrist. three days later he smashed into a police car head on. this was the beginning of the end for Derrick Lambert. the guy that i paid to cast the root spell said the best is still yet to come. so yall keep a steady eye on bainbridgega.com .cause Derrick Lamberts grand finaly is still yet to come.
Lol this is phenominal! Absolutely hilarious!!:)) lmfao!
shut up

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2011
He's paying for it all, no need to make it worse! Addiction is real, depression is real, feelings are real! You haven't walked his shoes n neither have I! So why judge, that's not your job!
try this out for size

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2011
voodoo yoodoo wrote:
ok i totally agree that u should feel some bad way towards somebody thats owes u money, but your a freak man! and a idiot at that..yea dereck is a wild one, and yea u are rite the medication is what was cursed..but it didnt have shit to do with anybody puttin a curse on it. that drug wheither it be roxy or oxycotin is the devil itself. i know because i am a past user and i have been clean now for 3 months..BY CHOICE. nobody made me do it, i choose to, it was one of the hardest things ive ever done physically and mentally. and i am a physically and headstrong individual. nobody can tell me dif. now im no judge for anybody because ive made more mistakes than anybody...derrick included..people are just making a mockery out of him. you are 100% correct he does need help, but im guna use the same power that he needs on you really quick!(GOD...help derrick and this person on here talkin this mess about voodoo. help them realize that nothing they are beleaveing is true. i am aware that everyone is entitled to there own oppinion, but this person has lost it. help them, along with any other drug users, or anybody who has lost touch or control with anything good, get back on track with you lord, amen) GOODLUCK TO DERRICK LAMBERT (AND THIS WEIRDO VOODOO MAN)..DERRICK IS GOOD PEOPLE AND I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT! HES JUST LOST TRACK OF WHATS MORE IMPORTANT. THANK THE LORD WE ALL ARENT PUT OUT TO BE THE WAY HE IS EVERYTIME WE LOSE TRACK OF SOMETHING THATS RITE!
try this out for size

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2011
shut up wrote:
He's paying for it all, no need to make it worse! Addiction is real, depression is real, feelings are real! You haven't walked his shoes n neither have I! So why judge, that's not your job!
glade some people have sense..nobodys walked in his shoes except him. it does seem as if he like trouble and he likes staying in and outa jail. everybodys guna pay for there wrong doings one day though. ive walked in the same size shoes he wears but i took them off 3 months ago...after 6years of walking in addicted shoes! he can do it and one day you all will see that he will do it. just takin him some time, but its not guna happen till he gets ready for it to happen. thats a guarantee! nothins impossible tho..so again thank u for talking sense. yes everything hes done was crazy as hell, but what alot of people dont know is he is tramatized from his childhood. everybody looks at his actions now, yet nobody knows why he was given that madication. HE WAS ABOUT 18 OR 19 AND HE WENT TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY!! A MALFUNCTION IN A HELICOPTER IS WHAT MADE HIM THAT WAY. YES HE ABUSES,BUT HES 31 NOW AND HAD NEARLY EVERY BONE IN HIS BODY BROKEN IN THIS HORRIFIC ACCIDENT...WHEN HE MADE THE CHOICE TO TRY AND DO SOMETHING FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE DOWNING THIS GUY. NOW DERRICK WILL BOUNCE BACK. YOU CAN BEAT THE RENT MONEY ON THAT!
god

United States

#20 Jan 27, 2011
i love pills whats derricks number

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 Jan 27, 2011
try this out for size wrote:
<quoted text>
(GOD...help derrick and this person on here talkin this mess about voodoo. help them realize that nothing they are beleaveing is true. i am aware that everyone is entitled to there own oppinion, but this person has lost it. help them, along with any other drug users, or anybody who has lost touch or control with anything good, get back on track with you lord, amen) GOODLUCK TO DERRICK LAMBERT (AND THIS WEIRDO VOODOO MAN).
Talking snakes or voodoo hexed pills?

Is their really a difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife Out of Town 10 hr Someone 13
Dana Toliver? 11 hr Someone 13
Roofer from Hell Sun Chico 3
Bring on Columbus forum May 20 Kelly 4
Hardees of bainbridge May 20 Disgusted 5
Our Woodpile is Getting Full May 18 informed1 62
Issacs bakery May 17 Kelly 6

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance