Opinions

Norman Park, GA

#1 Jun 9, 2012
There's a man who served 5+ years for a crime he didn't commit, because a woman LIED about a rape. SHE deserves the jail time for what he can never get back, for destroying his professional career, and for taking 1.5 mill in a lawsuit she and her mother won from the school because of her lie. She knew she was lying to the authorities about a crime, she let Banks serve time, and she spent the money. Women don't care what they do to innocent men when it comes to seeking revenge. Once again, it was probably, he said, she said; and the jury believed the poor pitiful little lady. This is what women do--lie to get what they want.
No idea

Albany, GA

#2 Jun 10, 2012
The woman lied and lied some more. Her mother had to lie. These women knew they were doing wrong and still chose to do so. So they need to pay in time and repay the money to the school. Women should be punished for fraud and perjury--it's still crime. Look what she took from Banks!!!
Really

Bainbridge, GA

#7 Dec 5, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
white women have lied like this on black men since slavery.
Remember the movie called rosewood???? Perfect example of a lying white woman.
I know a white woman who just did this to a white man. It doesn't happen only to black men. There some real losers in this world. You can never tell when one will turn on you.

Women lie to get custody of children and claim child molestation in order to do so. There are so many men accused of child molestation now because it's too easy for the woman to do.
Bill K

Albany, GA

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Wow this sounds like a really good story but I have absolutely no idea what you people are talking about.
Well

Bainbridge, GA

#12 Dec 6, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know if the girl that lied on Brian is a white girl?
I think her name was Crystal Gail Mangum... No, shit... It was Tawanna Brawley.
Well

Bainbridge, GA

#13 Dec 6, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know if the girl that lied on Brian is a white girl?
With a name like Wanetta, I doubted it. but I looked anyway. Here is what I found:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/08/bria...

She looks like she has some white in her. Maybe her grandmother liked the white meat some.
WHAT

Albany, GA

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Are you completely insane? That girl is ALL black. Theres no way theres any white in that girl.
fedupwithyourmes s

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Ill bet she was a white woman. They lie like this all the time on black men.
see now you need to apologize to all white women. oh its funny how you proved yourself wrong
Shame

Bainbridge, GA

#16 Dec 7, 2012
fedupwithyourmess wrote:
<quoted text> see now you need to apologize to all white women. oh its funny how you proved yourself wrong
The point with Brian Banks to start with was the woman lied and he served 5 years for nothing, not anything to do with her color. Women lie to hurt men just to get revenge.

Please don't apologize to ALL white women because some of them are big liars as well. I know several.
Coon Hunter

Bainbridge, GA

#18 Dec 7, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I know that and trust me I will not appoligize to any white women. Even if she wasn't white enough of them have lied on the brothas and gotten them hanged for their white lies.
LMFAO.
They got hanged and dragged because they raped, you idiot. All that fantastical "Roots" type historical revisionism is a bunch of shit. Whites didn't typically rape black slaves. Black slaves loved white attention. Under Jim Crow segregation, blacks raped white women and were hanged for it. How do we know this is true? Look at the DOJ crime statistics. There are statistically no white on black rapes. Black on white rapes? A different story. White men just, except under the rarest and most unusual circumstances, don't rape interracially. Blacks do it like they were scratching their nuts. That should answer your question about the myth of lying white women and the innocent colored man. Just a myth. No GTFOH and go pick some cotton. The season isn't even over yet and here you are starting shit. Before welfare, you lazy basas were too tired to do anything except an occasional rape. Now you even have time to play on the internet after raping. Progress? That is not what I would call it.
Well

Bainbridge, GA

#19 Dec 8, 2012
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO.
They got hanged and dragged because they raped, you idiot. All that fantastical "Roots" type historical revisionism is a bunch of shit. Whites didn't typically rape black slaves. Black slaves loved white attention. Under Jim Crow segregation, blacks raped white women and were hanged for it. How do we know this is true? Look at the DOJ crime statistics. There are statistically no white on black rapes. Black on white rapes? A different story. White men just, except under the rarest and most unusual circumstances, don't rape interracially. Blacks do it like they were scratching their nuts. That should answer your question about the myth of lying white women and the innocent colored man. Just a myth. No GTFOH and go pick some cotton. The season isn't even over yet and here you are starting shit. Before welfare, you lazy basas were too tired to do anything except an occasional rape. Now you even have time to play on the internet after raping. Progress? That is not what I would call it.
What happened to you? You seem to be full of hatred.
LOL

Albany, GA

#20 Dec 8, 2012
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO.
Now thats what I call a Rant!
Sorry

Bainbridge, GA

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO.
Did some woman lie on you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Max rackley 4 hr Kristi 11
City Pool Being Demolished 5 hr City 5
Meth heads 15 hr Puzzled 1
How many football coaches do you need for a hig... 21 hr Jack sprat 9
What is Randy Bullocks deal ? 22 hr Leavingthishere 11
Joe Crine Thu A-R-D 9
karma vs Jennifer bullock (Jun '15) Aug 24 Sad but True 34

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance