How many white football coaches does ...

How many white football coaches does bhs need

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

Jack spray

Franklin, GA

#1 Jun 13, 2013
They have hired a total of 5 that is 5 new football coaches from Cairo and none of them can coach anything but football? They all get paid more than any other head coach except the head football coach-- this is totally wrong just because they couldn't find anyone who wanted to coach in bainbridge they bend over backwards and do flips for their 4th choice that is no way to treat the coaches that have been here and do the right thing--- Decatur county school system is messed up. You might not have liked supt jones but at least he treated all the coaches as equals football wasn't on a pedestal. You need to take care of the ones who have been here thru thick and thin.
75Cat

Folkston, GA

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Jack spray wrote:
They have hired a total of 5 that is 5 new football coaches from Cairo and none of them can coach anything but football? They all get paid more than any other head coach except the head football coach-- this is totally wrong just because they couldn't find anyone who wanted to coach in bainbridge they bend over backwards and do flips for their 4th choice that is no way to treat the coaches that have been here and do the right thing--- Decatur county school system is messed up. You might not have liked supt jones but at least he treated all the coaches as equals football wasn't on a pedestal. You need to take care of the ones who have been here thru thick and thin.
We needed 5 new coaches, there was no one on Pilchers staff capable of being a head coach, maybe 1 but he is coaching baseball.
Truth

New York, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Bhs needs as many white FOOTBALL coaches as we can get, we are NOT looking for basketball coaches people.
Jack spray

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
Bhs needs as many white FOOTBALL coaches as we can get, we are NOT looking for basketball coaches people.
No we only need coaches to take care of all the rich white kids who can't play and have to have the black players do the playing in football basketball and football. That is the reality of race relations
Anonymous

Tifton, GA

#6 Jul 1, 2013
actually, there are at least 3 black BHS varsity football coaches who will be coaching this fall.

Then there are some black assistant coaches at the middle school level who do a great job.

Personally when I look at who's coaching, I don't think about it in racial terms. Instead I think about 1) How does he treat the kids? Does he curse at them and humilate them or does he inspire them by leadership? 2) Does he make off the field and on the field decisions that are in the best interests of the players, the school and Bainbridge?
Batman

Albany, GA

#7 Jul 9, 2013
I just wish the higher ups would have offered the head baseball coach or talked him into taking the football job . All we have is the same old thing . They don't play to win!! They play to make the higher donators happy. Same old Bainbridge politics!!! If their child comes out for a inning, they blow up like toad frogs.
Johnny

Valdosta, GA

#8 Jul 10, 2013
I guess we need a black coach so that the black fokes dont let the man get them down. I guess they want our players to be eating fried chicken and watermelon before the game. I guess they want to buy new equipment with foodstamps. I guess they want to have the other team to dress as cops so they will run faster. I guess they want grape drink instead of water and plant weed instead of turf on the field. Just another day in the hood.
pleeze spare me

Panama City, FL

#9 Jul 10, 2013
I want 6 BHS football players to be the pallbearers at my funeral; so they can let me down one last time.
whatever

Albany, GA

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Well if the rich white kids weren't on the team the boosters would exist for help with fund raising.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
While You Were Cruisin..... 1 hr Friend of Bubbles 11
anna roberts Mon haveaheart 4
Deputies never serve time????? Sun COEN9540 21
Turner Broadband Jun 26 COEN9540 17
Hospital focused on getting on track Jun 26 County citizen 7
Shame Shame on our POLICE (May '11) Jun 25 future5-0 43
School grades 1-b,1-F and the rest c Jun 23 Djdjjfjdkdkdkd 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages