Next Last
superman

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Jan 30, 2013
What ever happened to her
HOPE

Bainbridge, GA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
SHE IN NC WITH CHRIS AND THEY ARE DOING VERY WELL.....
moved

Albany, GA

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Chris cheats on her. i dont see how they are doing well..
yep

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2013
He n i were talkin about a year ago he said she was a slob n he couldnt take it..said she layed around n did nothing all day!
Actually

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Chris died and she's living down in key west.
uhm

Albany, GA

#6 Feb 25, 2013
He talks to other girls and got caught talking to one of her friends and she stupidly stayed with.
LUVmYhORSE

Munster, IN

#7 Feb 25, 2013
uhm wrote:
He talks to other girls and got caught talking to one of her friends and she stupidly stayed with.
He "use" to talk to other women, he has since passed on
moved

Albany, GA

#8 Feb 26, 2013
yeah he talked about how she was a lazy ass with me to... i felt kinda bad for her and i knew he was lying the whole time.
geez

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Chris who?
bjorklund

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Chris has NOT died, although some wish he had. Both him and Cinda are lazy people. Neither can keep a job.
Chris Bjorklund

Rocky Mount, NC

#12 Mar 24, 2013
I love how all of you drama freaks know us. Thanks for the input. We are both actually quite well. Im alive, we have a two bedroom brick home in North Carolina, which is more than most of you assholes can say for yourselves. We are both contact center agents, and we are extremely happy, if you have something to say I suggest you post your real name and stop hiding behind a computer. So how about all of you fake name bastards say something now, and to the last person who spelled my name right, I wanna know who you are the most. Actually no, I dont, if you are all so interested in how we are doing you can check the following two links...

https://www.facebook.com/acctmgr.chris for me

https://www.facebook.com/Goss.Bjorklund for cinda

This is exactly why we left Georgia, you people need to grow the fuck up and find something better to do with your time, yes we struggled to find good jobs but in the end we are in a beautiful home, pay our bills every month (with no help), and dont hurt anyone..

I know topix is freedom of speech but get your facts straight before you post it online.

GROW UP!
ikh

Albany, GA

#13 Mar 27, 2013
That girl got real big since high school
bjorklund

Stockbridge, GA

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Chris, not hating on you but I do have my facts straight. I do know you talk crap bout Cinda behind her back bc I've heard you.. I do know for a fact up until recently yall had to keep asking her mom for money bc yall decided a new dog was more important than other things.. I do know for a fact you need serious help. You have some mental issues that need addressing. Cinda needs to be careful bc I KNOW how you were with some of your other ex's. I just want the best for you two. Have a good Easter.
Jesus

Atlanta, GA

#16 Mar 31, 2013
YOU want the best for them by coming on topix and airing their alleged dirty laundry? You're a philistine.
CINDA GOSS HERSELF

United States

#17 Mar 31, 2013
OK... this is Cinda. Look y'all need to keep my name out talks mouth. I have a life out side that poor ass town and all y'all are mad because you can't get out. Yes Chris and I had issues but he was not the only guilty one.... AND I PAID FOR NIKITA MY AELF NO HELP...didn't need it...I make damn good money... why you choose to run your mouth about me I have no idea unless you have nothing better to do with your pathetic lives. The one named Hope thank you I would like to know who you are....every damn one of you. This is enough. Grow some and say who you are... stop hiding behind names and computers... you wanna talk but not own up....
chris bjorklund

Woodford, VA

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Young violent and dangerous? Wow first time ive heard that one. Who are you? Do you have anything better to do? Who are you?
chris bjorklund

Woodford, VA

#20 Apr 1, 2013
And please tell me you are not all posting from home pcs or cell phones. I can and will track you all and have you prosecuted for slander. Computers and phones have ip addresses and they can be tracked. Think before you post
CINDA GOSS HERSELF

United States

#22 Apr 2, 2013
HOPE wrote:
SLANDER LOL YOU don't even know the law
I didn't slander you buddy boy... I just want Cinda to be happy. I feel like you can make her happy when you grow up. Cinda has never acted her age she has always acted older ,so you have a lot of catching up to do...Please don't threaten me its really not good for you...
Who are you and how do you know me so well??? Have to be family....
Say what

Fayetteville, GA

#25 Apr 2, 2013
HOPE wrote:
Im not bashing you Chris I just want you to remember Cinda is someones little girl...Treat her like she is special and tell her how pretty she is and make her happy, or you will lose her to someone who will...some of Gods greatest gifts is forgiveness...
Yea you bashing. Putting crap like this out in a public forum..airing your dirty laundry. Bunch of red neck trash
urstupid

Norman Park, GA

#26 Apr 2, 2013
exactly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worse President of the US....EVER 14 min Proud Resistor 971
Abuse (Apr '17) 1 hr Snooty joe 11
Bainbridge Memorial Hospital alias b... (Mar '10) 1 hr Snooty joe 6
Foxy 1 hr Snooty joe 9
Word Association (May '15) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 1,664
Advertising 9 hr Stereo monster 22
Ag-Pro Dec 6 Guna get you 6

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance