First Prev
of 5
Next Last
just saying

Albany, GA

#83 Jan 28, 2011
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
F*** me no you got that wrong F*** with me chicken s*** Quit hidden behind you computer and put your name on here and see what us as Troopers and Police have in store for you then well see what you have to say about us then.....
like what? doing a pit and pushing me into a ditch? sounds like the all American trooper to me!
whats new

United States

#84 Jan 30, 2011
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
i guarantee those instructors don't tell THEM BOYS when they start driving on the job to go 120 mph whenever they are going to a call! and by the way, i'm not just picking on brian, i am looking at the gsp in particular! one incident involved trooper landrum when he flew past me on the by-pass one night like i was standing still, when he got past me he stopped in the middile of the highway and turned his car facing me blinding me with his headlights, and not to mention he had NO BLUE LIGHTS ON, NOR SIREN, and i had my wife and two kids that he put in danger, so idk what he was doing but it was not professional driving at all and thats what our tax paying dollars are paying for. to have responsible people to protect the public on our highways!
That sounds like a typical story for that particular "super trooper" as I guess they like to be called. One of them keeps posting under that name.
inquirer

United States

#85 Jan 30, 2011
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm Hmm, she was in his patrol car when his was in PURSUIT of a motorcycle!
Did he wreck his car that day? Is she why he got a divorce?
you told us so

United States

#86 Jan 30, 2011
just saying wrote:
another one that is gonna kill someone one day is trooper landrum and if you check his records he HAS wrecked a couple of cars already, when is enough gonna be enough for these troopers that think just because they are state troopers they are above causing a terrible accident!
Yep you called it but I don't think anyone was really surprised about that. Was that only the first time?
OMG

United States

#87 Jan 30, 2011
Yall are soooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!

He was trying to Pit Manuever the fire truck, WTF.

Do you understand anything.

LMAABO
Dukes a loser

Birmingham, AL

#88 Jun 12, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
He got what he deserve...nothing! he got fired and now works at home depot...
He was forced to resign because of numerous examples of abuse of power...was demoted and transferred until GSP got tired of him and was told to either resign or face dismissal. Sorry waste of a human being. Was caught having sex with someone (not a prostitute) in his GSP car in Bainbridge, and also destroyed video of him beating someone unarmed in the ditch (was video'd by a passerby on their phone and subsequently turned in)...the original video was shown to my parents in their home while he bragged about it..was also disciplined for stalking women (texting and harassing their boyfriends) after they broke up with him while he was married. A real piece of work.
Mirror Mirror

Valdosta, GA

#89 Jun 12, 2013
on the wall who is the real piece of work?

Apparently you are!

The last post was Jan, 30 2011 that is over 2 years ago so you were looking hard.

I would strongly suggest therapy, if you are that bitter. You are concerned with stalking and harassing...wondering if the shoe fits?

Appears all concerned have moved on why don't you?

Have a blessed day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GPS vs BIKEFEST 1 hr monday 9
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chopper Read 55,459
married man 16 hr curious 8
FBI dcso deputies indicted Wed bill rich 218
can you believe this Wed domino 10
Collateral Damage Wed Question 8
Blacks' influence on American culture recounted (Mar '12) Wed Little Known Fact 57
•••
•••

Bainbridge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bainbridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bainbridge
•••