why gsp Palmer run over 120 to a fire?

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
coolbreeze

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Dec 27, 2010
When is someone going to speak up and say enough is enough! Putting lives at risk for a two by four that was already put out! Come on Brian that's my tax money you drivin! You better hope you don't kill any of my family cause a pattern of irresponsible behavior will get you a quick trip on the other side of the jail where I'm sure some will like to welcome you! Watch it people are watching you!
johnny

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2010
If I am in a burning house, I want him to go 180 mph to get there!
help this man

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2010
he all so take people to jail for dui of drugs when they dont do them and when it come down to it they less the drug test come on people he a f**k up gsp needs to put him on the go and let him see how it feels to talk shit to people and act like he better then we are . he not he go to a party and get f**k up and guess what he got in the car and drove home what a gsp if it was us we would go to jail and by the way brian why u let miss eakins go when she was f**k up ?????tell us that brian
Geez

Reidsville, GA

#4 Dec 27, 2010
There are the haves and the have nots. It sounds like you are on the wrong side of the line. I promise it is better on our side. ;-)
Getting Worse

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2010
Geez wrote:
There are the haves and the have nots. It sounds like you are on the wrong side of the line. I promise it is better on our side. ;-)
Better on what side? Please explain Geez.
Geez

Reidsville, GA

#6 Dec 27, 2010
The right side of the blue line...hypothetically speaking of course.
lawyer

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Dec 27, 2010
A call to your local state representative usually works!
super trooper

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Dec 27, 2010
Should the alledged statement be true at least he was speeding in route to a fire. In his line of work, people make allegations all the time because they are mad they got caught doing something wrong. At least he is committed to his work. That is hard to find these days. Keep it up 254.
Getting Worse

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2010
Even those who are supposedly on the right side of the line, stray to the other side at times. To your statement,"There are the haves and the have nots." It doesn't mean they are the haves. I've told my oldest son, who is finishing his degree in Criminal Justice, it is not a high paying job to go into, not in the beginning at least and most definitely not in Bainbridge, still he is going through the academy soon. I hope he doesn't get the attitude that he is a have and others are have nots. But maybe I misunderstood your meaning.
blind justice

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Dec 27, 2010
The issue is not that he may be a good patrolman the issue is the continued pattern of over exuberance in his driving! In the event of an accident that leads to serious injury or death of another motorist the court will ask is their a pattern? Has he wrecked state vehicles before? Wrongful death attorneys don't care who you are! When you take path to be a peace officer to respect and uphold the law not abuse and degrade it! How many state prisoner state troopers do you see speeding excessively for no apparent reason? I think the public deserve a say since you work for them and they pay your salary and furnish toot hot rod for your lob! Just tone it down a bit is all we ask for others on the roads sake!
My opinion

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2010
Well maybe it's just me but I'm fine with him speeding to a fire. If the fire was put out by the time he got there so be it. Speeding in the line of duty is one thing. What pisses me off is the ambulance I once saw speeding & driving erratically only to pull into a fast food restaurant. Now that is waste of tax dollars.
Getting Worse

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2010
I would hope he only goes at a high rate of speed when necessary. Also, that he is diligent in protecting pedestrians and other cars on the road when he is on his way to a call. If he is observed doing anything different, it should be reported. To Blind Justice, the concern they are talking about is exactly whether he is a good patrolman, cause the concerns brought up are insinuating he is not. Let me say that if these insinuations are true they need to be reported in the proper manner cause if they are not true putting them on this website could hurt someone that may just be innocent of them.
blind justice

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Dec 27, 2010
City County State and Federal employees will from now on be under increased scrutiny by taxpayers in the next decade because of much needed fiscal responsiblility across the board1 people are fed up Ruth waste and neglect of their money! If you take better care of ten patrol cars you just may get your pay cuts ferloughs back! In private business a person that makes irresponsible decisions is considered a risk and eventually eliminated from the position no matter how good you are1 called risk management! Govi employees can expect the same from now on!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Dec 27, 2010
He did not like the idea of being another bone for my nose.
jaaqda

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2010
What happened to GSP kyle duke.
Why you ask

Mount Pleasant, IA

#16 Dec 28, 2010
jaaqda wrote:
What happened to GSP kyle duke.
He's taking a vacation, because he got tired of dealing with crack heads like those posting on here.

I think he's spending his time with your mama.
help this man

United States

#17 Dec 28, 2010
who u call a crack head ????i can pass my drug test can u are the gsp pass one ??? why he all ways think someone doing it he must be ....
just saying

Valdosta, GA

#18 Dec 28, 2010
i think you are all nuts, why is he even going that fast to a fire, shouldn't it be the fire truck trying to get there first? whats he gonna do at a fire? i never seen a trooper whip out turn out gear! it is senseless! another one that is gonna kill someone one day is trooper landrum and if you check his records he HAS wrecked a couple of cars already, when is enough gonna be enough for these troopers that think just because they are state troopers they are above causing a terrible accident!
blind justice

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Dec 28, 2010
My point entirely! Its a shame that they think no one will hold them responsible! Until they have to live the rest of their life with killing someone innocent from a stupid ego! My deal is what and who was he representing the county? Shoudnt he drive his personal vehicle of he's acting as a volunteer for the county? Why does the state have to pay when they can't even afford to pay salaries!
Super trooper

Reidsville, GA

#20 Dec 29, 2010
That trooper used to work for Bainbridge Public Safety. He was crossed trained as a fireman too. This is one case where he is actually trained to put out a fire. He can assist and possibly be an integral part of the team. He may not have turn out gear but if my house is on fire I don't care if the secretary for the mayor is in his paid for car speeding to put it out.
To squash this whole entire mess:
Next time Trooper Palmer, Trooper Landrum and Trooper Duke will drive the speed limit and set up a customer service booth near the scene for all that arrive. They will hand out marsh mellows to roast, make balloon animals for the kiddies and hand out Jr. Trooper badges for all you "wanna bes". If you are lucky they may even give you a nifty little coloring book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 1 hr George John 3,052
Poll Why should America avoid voting for Hillary Cli... (May '15) 1 hr George John 90
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) 2 hr Dell Gamble 3,236
Disability Fraud 9th time removed 4 hr calling out a cri... 14
Tonya Griffin E911 14 hr unreal 2
News Big chill expected after rain moves out 20 hr Will Dockery 1
meth in bainbridge (Mar '13) Tue Task force 43

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages