white history month
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
knightrider

Albany, GA

#83 Jul 18, 2012
well now:....... aint this fun? tryin' to decide whether white people deserve recognition..... pitiful. blacks sold blacks into slavery;it is a fact! whites gave black people what they have today;there is NO doubt about it. why are whites considered racist for being proud of our heritage? seems as though that if anybody aint proud of their heritage,it should be those that sold their own kind into slavery! but,then again;it all speaks for itself. WHITE POWER!!!
Cant handle the truth

Norfolk, VA

#84 Jul 19, 2012
Go outside of bainbridge! Take a drive to the capital of the south (Richmond) and you will see your white america died along time ago you just didnt get the memo. Most of you have never even left georgia. Whites arent going anywhere! The Chinese only hold 9% of our debt. The rest of it is owned by us. This is the way the government controls by getting us to point fingers at each other when they are th ones to blame. There is no race to blame for your problems only you.
Old Hippey

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#85 Jul 19, 2012
What about the true Americans the Native Americans. They were driven from their homes and put on reservations and suffered more than any other race in America.
Lucky in Love

Munster, IN

#86 Jul 19, 2012
Lol Country......wanna go for a ride?
Country

United States

#87 Jul 20, 2012
Lucky in Love wrote:
Lol Country......wanna go for a ride?
lol, hell yea, lets go!
hah

Leesburg, GA

#88 Jul 21, 2012
Why is it always ASSumed that African American's are BLACK. This country needs to think about it, there are White African American's. I'm soo tired of seeing on survey's or some other paper I"m filling out that has African American instead of Black, because it hurts their feelings and it's considered inappropriate in today's society.Black/Negro is what should be listed, not African American, that is your background, not race! My grandfather is from Germany, but I'm not called a German-American or neither is he, he is White/Caucasian. Also, we don't get mad about what he actually lived threw during the depression and blame it on others and expect him to be given something, like the so called "African Amercian's" do or shall I say it, the blacks. Get off your sorry butts and work, and yes, there are white people that need to do the same. I'm tired of paying my taxes and giving up my hard earned money for these people to sit around drink, smoke and eat better than I do! I can't stand going into the grocery store and see someone pull out that EBT card to get steak and soft drinks. If they can afford to buy beer (which they can because they get food for FREE) then they shouldn't be allowed to have a EBT card. There should be check-ups at these homes and I can't wait until Georgia does a drug check on people that are on welfare!

I'm sure there are many grammatical errors in this post, but I'm so mad and I was typing fast!
hah

Leesburg, GA

#89 Jul 21, 2012
My Great-Grandma also immigrated here from Germany with her sons(my grandpa) and daughters, I'm sure your family is like ours (or at least it sounds like it) we don't ask for any handouts from my Grandparents country. They worked real hard to get where they are, enrolled in American Schools and my Grandpa was in the Air Force working hard for our country. He cannot stand to see people with their hands out because they "deserve" it. He went through Hell during the war and still to this day I never hear him complain and he lived it. Unlike some of (notice I said some, not all are like this )the blacks, they think they are owed something and they were not even living during the slavery time! That is what erks me.
Georgia Native wrote:
These inaccuracies as you call them yet have no facts to prove that it is inaccurate, funny how you only know what you heard not what you have had the sense to read for yourself. No I do not not know you and I am very glad I don't. For you to call me rascist is hog wash. I don't have anything against any race! I have a problem with someone to lazy to work and hold their hand out for freebies REGARDLESS of RACE! As usual you're probably one of the liberal commies types that think you have the right to tell everyone else how to live and act! To be frankly honest I am the fourth generation of German immigrants who would still be enjoying our homeland had it not been for a tyrant that wished his beliefs on all of his country men. My family survived with only hard work and sweat! My great grand father settled in Arkansas and made a hard living growing cotton, with eleven children. My father and my uncles and the rest of the men of the family worked the land and made ends meet. With no government assistance! So though you call me rascist and to you I may be, I respect every man and I only judge by their merits! The sad fact is just like every other narrow minded candy ass, you feel bigger by slinging the race word every where! I shudder to think of the insults my family endured by being German in a period of World War 1. I respect you're opinion though I don't agree with it, but that is the wonderful thing we don't have to agree you and I have the freedom to express what we think in adult conversations.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#91 Jul 24, 2012
White trash like the one who started this topix is the reason that there are so many racial problems in the USA these days. You make us nice white folks look like "crackers". Blacks are not the only folks that abuse welfare or foodstamps. I know many white people who are just a trashy as some blacks. We are all equal and putting this out there just causes more drama and murders for this country! GROW UP! If you don't like blacks this stay at home and indoors. They are part of the USA just like we are and there is nothing you can do about it but get over it.
Southern

Wheatland, WY

#92 Jul 24, 2012
bentley1113 wrote:
White trash like the one who started this topix is the reason that there are so many racial problems in the USA these days. You make us nice white folks look like "crackers". Blacks are not the only folks that abuse welfare or foodstamps. I know many white people who are just a trashy as some blacks. We are all equal and putting this out there just causes more drama and murders for this country! GROW UP! If you don't like blacks this stay at home and indoors. They are part of the USA just like we are and there is nothing you can do about it but get over it.
Agreed, blacks are welcome, but ya know who I dont want in this country? Ragg heads! I know some are peaceful but ya cant tell the difference, so keep em all out
Rebel Yell

Tallahassee, FL

#93 Jul 24, 2012
bentley1113 wrote:
Change "some" to "most" and I will agree with you.
I Say

Atlanta, GA

#94 Jul 25, 2012
To have a better America, send them all back to Africa.

Think about it.

Who commits most crimes?
Who collects most welfare?
Who has the most babies out of wedlock?
Who acts like a bunch of apes at the zoo?

You want a better America? Get rid of them and things will start to improve. Unless you're a prison guard. If that's your job, won't need as many!
Fred Newsome

Leesburg, GA

#95 May 26, 2013
Your reality is off wrote:
<quoted text>
We do have "white history month(s)".
Its every month besides February.
Pretty much.
cindy

Herndon, VA

#98 Oct 28, 2013
honkey wrote:
Why don't we have a month called "white history month"? I mean there are plenty of special moments in history that was done by great white men and women. I guess next we will have "muslim month" or something like that. I'm just curious why whiyte people don't stand up for our rights and history
white people have dreams too..first eliminate the blacks..last eliminate the whites that lay with them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turner Broadband 3 hr My Two Cents 18
While You Were Cruisin..... 5 hr Friend of Bubbles 11
anna roberts Mon haveaheart 4
Deputies never serve time????? Sun COEN9540 21
Hospital focused on getting on track Jun 26 County citizen 7
Shame Shame on our POLICE (May '11) Jun 25 future5-0 43
School grades 1-b,1-F and the rest c Jun 23 Djdjjfjdkdkdkd 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages