United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Why don't we have a month called "white history month"? I mean there are plenty of special moments in history that was done by great white men and women. I guess next we will have "muslim month" or something like that. I'm just curious why whiyte people don't stand up for our rights and history
Your reality is off

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

honkey wrote:
Why don't we have a month called "white history month"? I mean there are plenty of special moments in history that was done by great white men and women. I guess next we will have "muslim month" or something like that. I'm just curious why whiyte people don't stand up for our rights and history
We do have "white history month(s)".

Its every month besides February.
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Your reality is off wrote:
<quoted text>
We do have "white history month(s)".
Its every month besides February.
Bullsh*t.
PLease

Blakely, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Why dont we just have history, like we did in the 80"s when i was in school. Black history month is a joke
Forsooth

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

honkey wrote:
There are not enough days in the year to adequately extol the accomplishments, discoveries, and contributions of those of European descent. Not even enough hours or minutes in the year.
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

You cannot be serious with a post like this. I see nothing wrong with devoting 30 days out of the year to those black Americans who overcame adversity and helped make our country great. I think it is inspirational to children of every race to know that no matter what odds are stacked against you, you can achieve anything. Now overcoming rasism and ignorance? Now that is a tough one. One that some should strive to overcome and rise above
Jackie Brown

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Well if we are going to do it, let's do it right. Instead of Black History Month, let's call it Welfare Month, Have as many babies as possible with as many men as possible month, or my favorite, How to get over on the Man Month! We can even break it into weeks. Shoplifter Week, Crack whore week, DEFACS Mom of the week, The only man to take responsibility for his children week! Damn, I need to starting writing all this down.
Out of Touch

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Jackie Brown wrote:
Well if we are going to do it, let's do it right. Instead of Black History Month, let's call it Welfare Month, Have as many babies as possible with as many men as possible month, or my favorite, How to get over on the Man Month! We can even break it into weeks. Shoplifter Week, Crack whore week, DEFACS Mom of the week, The only man to take responsibility for his children week! Damn, I need to starting writing all this down.
The pride you show for your racism is staggering.
chuck66

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Jackie, I never expected that out of you.
Yes But

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Amanda wrote:
You cannot be serious with a post like this. I see nothing wrong with devoting 30 days out of the year to those black Americans who overcame adversity and helped make our country great. I think it is inspirational to children of every race to know that no matter what odds are stacked against you, you can achieve anything. Now overcoming rasism and ignorance? Now that is a tough one. One that some should strive to overcome and rise above
Why not have a month devoted to whites who have done the same thing? Believe it or not, not all white people did things to keep the black man down and their achievements should dually be noted.
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Yes But wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not have a month devoted to whites who have done the same thing? Believe it or not, not all white people did things to keep the black man down and their achievements should dually be noted.
Why does Black History Month anger so many people around here? Their entire race was once enslaved. The ENTIRE race. I think it is incredible that you would even think that 30 days out of a year would be to much to honor leaders of the black community. Oh and i' m not even going to touch that comment above yours about welfare. That person is so out of touch it is pathetic.
Out of Touch

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Yes But wrote:
<quoted text>
They are noted, every other month but February. As a matter of fact, they are still noted even in February, they just emphasize blacks more during that month, since mostly white are focused on any other time.
Jackie Brown

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Out of Touch wrote:
<quoted text>
The pride you show for your racism is staggering.
Pride? Hell I'm black and I know what time it is. The truth pisses people off. I don't know why Chucks is up on my g-string. I thought we were cool. He knows what time it is too. I'm tired of acting like nothing wrong. Us black folks ain't doing nothin rite and won't nobody say nothin because it might offend someone. Theys three type of black folks, sorry, sorrier, and sorry as hell. Deal with it!
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Jackie Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Pride? Hell I'm black and I know what time it is. The truth pisses people off. I don't know why Chucks is up on my g-string. I thought we were cool. He knows what time it is too. I'm tired of acting like nothing wrong. Us black folks ain't doing nothin rite and won't nobody say nothin because it might offend someone. Theys three type of black folks, sorry, sorrier, and sorry as hell. Deal with it!
Maybe the black people you know. The ones i know are nothing like you describe. I have never been afraid of offending anyone. Which is why i will ask you. Which category do you fall under?

Since: Feb 12

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

honkey wrote:
rofl!!!!!!!!!!pissing and lauging at the same time*

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Jackie Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
cuz the white man practically owns america there is no need for white pride cuz it would be shown as racist
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

culprit89 wrote:
<quoted text>
cuz the white man practically owns america there is no need for white pride cuz it would be shown as racist
The Chinese own America now. If you look at it from a financial aspect. Technically. So your post is moot

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Amanda wrote:
<quoted text> The Chinese own America now. If you look at it from a financial aspect. Technically. So your post is moot
im talking about ethnic wise and culturally
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

culprit89 wrote:
<quoted text>
im talking about ethnic wise and culturally
i know. I was joking
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

culprit89 wrote:
<quoted text>
were you joking? This comment just isn' t making sense to me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Bainbridge Forum right now

Search the Bainbridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI dcso deputies indicted 14 min obi wi kinobi 128
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 21 min whatatwerp 49,716
Memorial Hospital 1 hr Past resident 10
Faceville community Store is Open again,new ow... 7 hr Faceville Regular 19
bps 10 hr Ha yep 5
Hope to see you there 10 hr well well 24
what is going on 12 hr Jim Meredith 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bainbridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000