Turtle Pond Peep and Tom

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Close your blinds

Sugar Grove, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Has anyone else heard of a man living in or around Turtle Pond that got caught looking into people's windows? I keep hearing that some creep was caught recently looking into someone's home. I'm not sure who this sicko is but lets just hope he will be looking through bars instead of looking into other peoples windows.
what i heard

Toronto, Canada

#2 Aug 8, 2011
Close your blinds wrote:
Has anyone else heard of a man living in or around Turtle Pond that got caught looking into people's windows? I keep hearing that some creep was caught recently looking into someone's home. I'm not sure who this sicko is but lets just hope he will be looking through bars instead of looking into other peoples windows.
He has went around town saying you got Saggy Maggie beat
Close your blinds

Sugar Grove, IL

#3 Aug 9, 2011
what i heard wrote:
<quoted text>
He has went around town saying you got Saggy Maggie beat
Okay, I guess I'm out of the loop? I'm not sure what "Saggy Maggie beat" is.

I'm glad that a pervert looking into a home that doesn't belong to him amuses you. Personally I think it's sick. I bet the mother of the children that were in that home failed to see any humor in this situation.
COLUMBO

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Aug 9, 2011
google turtle man, you will see him. Chain saw knocked his front teeth out. Mostly catches turtles when he is not peeping.
news travels fast

Sugar Grove, IL

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Close your blinds wrote:
I'm so glad a post was started about this. I keep hearing the same thing. It's encouraging to see someone start a discusion about a serious issue without mentioning the individuals name as I'm sure you know the man's name just as I do.
Concerned

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2011
Has the Man been arrested?
COLUMBO

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Aug 9, 2011
His name is Turtle Man, watch the clip.

mel

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2011
OMG it's peeping tom...not peep and tom you moron!
ashleigh

Moultrie, GA

#9 Aug 9, 2011
so where is turtle pond?
Curious minds

Punta Gorda, FL

#10 Aug 9, 2011
So have any of fools bothered to call the Sheriff's department and see if a report was made? I am sure if Tom is loose in your territory they will be glad to share that information with you
COLUMBO

Tallahassee, FL

#11 Aug 9, 2011
it's peep and jack. Has anyone collected any samples for DNA?
lawn mower willie

Valdosta, GA

#12 Aug 9, 2011
He was arrested last month on the 28th. Look under arrest for BainbridgeGA. Springfield address. for intising a minor. He has been caught a number of times peeping in windows around there also.
jay jay

Kathleen, GA

#13 Aug 9, 2011
I work with him ..he's cool
Old School

Albany, GA

#14 Aug 9, 2011
While I feel that our law enforcement does an excellent job, it is impossible for them to be every where at once. If you have been offended by this person, or have a friend that has, and actually know who this person is, please do the following. tell a trusted family member or friend with balls about the problem, I guarantee that a stern conversation with this person, or a good old southern ass whipping if needed will eliminate your problem.
news travels fast wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad a post was started about this. I keep hearing the same thing. It's encouraging to see someone start a discusion about a serious issue without mentioning the individuals name as I'm sure you know the man's name just as I do.
whoishe

Toronto, Canada

#15 Aug 9, 2011
Well what is his name then? If he isn't giving people their privacy then why does he deserve to get any??? Wouldn't pay for a peeping tom to be at my house because if I found them I would kill them!
concerned

Albany, GA

#16 Aug 9, 2011
@ Lawn mower willie. There is an address for spring creek but not springfield. bainbridgega.com must have removed it. Are you sure of the month and day July 28th?
georgia

United States

#17 Aug 9, 2011
Something Dale heard. In his 40s. Has a wife and kids. Guessing that is why they removed it. But he doesn't give us privacy we want give him any
lawn mower willie

United States

#18 Aug 9, 2011
concerned wrote:
@ Lawn mower willie. There is an address for spring creek but not springfield. bainbridgega.com must have removed it. Are you sure of the month and day July 28th?

Sorry it was the 28th.
fried chickin

Valdosta, GA

#19 Aug 12, 2011
Robin Dale Heard, 49
102 Spring Field Drive Bainbridge
Enticing A Child For Indecent Purposes
DESO Donalson
Wow

Atlanta, GA

#20 Aug 22, 2011
I'm neighbors with this man and can honestly say I don't believe any of this. I havent had one problem what so ever with anything like that regarding him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Luck Today Donald Trump 2 hr Hdhdhxushz 3
Jim Meredith - Similar to the people hes bashing 3 hr Jim Meredith 7
Now is our chance people! 3 hr Jim Meredith 7
Mike Bankston Asst. DA arrested for DUI.... 8 hr Jim Meredith 70
Dismissal of Mike Bankston case 17 hr Boaty McBoatface 55
Everyone has an opinion - you know what they say 17 hr Boaty McBoatface 21
Klansman for sheriff? 17 hr Boaty McBoatface 56
David Cutchins - your relationship with felon 18 hr Boaty McBoatface 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance