what comes to mind when i say Brent B...

what comes to mind when i say Brent Bird?

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

just wondering

Saint Augustine, FL

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Want to know about him!!!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 29, 2012
If you wanted to know about him then you would ask him or some of his friends. Hes on facebook, but instead you start a forum on this gossip drama site. He is a great person and a hard worker so there you go!
plug it up

Canada

#3 Feb 29, 2012
Boo07 wrote:
If you wanted to know about him then you would ask him or some of his friends. Hes on facebook, but instead you start a forum on this gossip drama site. He is a great person and a hard worker so there you go!
You boo07 are the drama queen on this site. You have trashed up all the topics with your nasty language and elementary vocabulary. Nobody wants or cares about your opinion about anything. Plug up that nasty pie hole of yours and keep you opinions to yourself.
just wondering

Thomasville, GA

#4 Mar 1, 2012
Im not trying to start drama! I just wanna know if i can trust him or not
tbh

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2012
brent is about the most trust worthy person ull meet
just wondering

United States

#6 Mar 1, 2012
I have heard alot about his past! Does anyone know about that?
LOL

Alturas, FL

#7 Mar 1, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Im not trying to start drama! I just wanna know if i can trust him or not
You came to THIS site and asked a question like that? Why dont you get to know the guy instead of coming to a gossip site like this.

Apparently you are the one who can't be trusted with you sneaking around on here and putting his name out there.

Glad to know he is on facebook. I will be emailing him and letting him know what you are up to.
just wondering

United States

#8 Mar 2, 2012
?
Brent MF Bird

West Fork, AR

#10 Mar 5, 2012
Well im glad some ppl have my back! And who ever wants to know about me ask me!
Lol

Alturas, FL

#11 Mar 5, 2012
Brent MF Bird wrote:
Apparently it's a young lady you been talking to because she wants to know if she can trust you or not (according to get previous post).

Here is a word of advice: if she is that insecure that she puts your name on this website, she isn't a person who will ever trust. Put her on the road now.
old friend sonoma

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2012
Brent is a good guy n my book. We all have a past! Do u wanna b judged for ur dirty past? No! So who cares about the boy he was and get to know the man he has become.
And

Alturas, FL

#13 Mar 5, 2012
old friend sonoma wrote:
Brent is a good guy n my book. We all have a past! Do u wanna b judged for ur dirty past? No! So who cares about the boy he was and get to know the man he has become.
I have heard from a couple girlfriends that he became quite a man between his legs if you know what I mean!
Who Cares

Albany, GA

#15 Mar 5, 2012
Absolutely!!! Say that again!!! Brent My Friend Bird. LOL
Brent MF Bird wrote:
Who Cares

Albany, GA

#16 Mar 5, 2012
Besides who cares about the past. That's done and gone, can't change it. BTW, just wondering; Take a good man's advice, " whoever wants to know about me,ask me ". That way you get it str8 from the horse's mouth!!
Brent MF Bird

Alma, AR

#17 Mar 8, 2012
And wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard from a couple girlfriends that he became quite a man between his legs if you know what I mean!
All i can say about this post is lmao! I guess i can take that as a complement!!!
Brent MF Bird

Alma, AR

#18 Mar 8, 2012
Who Cares wrote:
Besides who cares about the past. That's done and gone, can't change it. BTW, just wondering; Take a good man's advice, " whoever wants to know about me,ask me ". That way you get it str8 from the horse's mouth!!
Who is this?
Biff Mayonaise

Sale City, GA

#19 Mar 8, 2012
He's good people yo. Back the fugg up!*throws knife at guy who started this topic*
Sein Maestro

Albany, GA

#20 May 26, 2013
Replying in '13....
A kickass friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
max rackley 1 hr Just sayin 2
Kanye West 8 hr Brinson 1
New tax millage 10 hr antiquity 27
Dope head drunk Jennifer pregnant again 20 hr Citizen 32
Wreck on 84 last night? 23 hr Ladybug 1
Cars in bainbridge Sun told you so 17
Kim Kettle Sat 2thick4u 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages