The star witness of the zimmerman case

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Panama City, FL

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Where the hell they found that girl Rachel Jeantel at? Seems like she don't understand how serious that trial is. She look and sound like she don't belong here on earth. God help her please!
concerned

Albany, GA

#2 Jun 28, 2013
reckon she is gonna be the downfall to the case
Citizen

New York, NY

#3 Jun 29, 2013
Who even cares about the case? I am so tired of hearing about it people get over it. People lose their kids every day, but you don't hear about them... If he was white it would have never made it out of the town he died in.
no doubt

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Who even cares about the case? I am so tired of hearing about it people get over it. People lose their kids every day, but you don't hear about them... If he was white it would have never made it out of the town he died in.
amen and i hope zimmerman goes free
truth

Freeport, FL

#5 Jun 29, 2013
SHE LOOK LIKE AN APE
LUVMYHORSE

Saint John, IN

#6 Jun 30, 2013
I'd say she's atrue welfare hound. Cant read or write but Im sure she knows the system.

Since: Jun 13

Panama City, FL

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Citizen wrote:
What if it was you white son or even ur white mother, brother, sister or cousin or friend. It not just because he was black. the problem is a grown ass man killed an unarmed harmless kid..I hope he get life or a death sentence..
From the Stands

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Helpless kid my a$$, have you seen the recent pictures if him? He was no kid by any stretch of the imagination. Don't go by the pictures the press have been using made when he was 13.
Sincere

Anniston, AL

#9 Jul 1, 2013
George zimmerman is a puusssy, he coulda just fought back with his fists and the worst he would have got was an asss whoopin. There was no reason to use a gun in that situation. And no im not a liberal. Im a strong 2nd amendment supporter and in my opinion zimmerman gives gun owners a bad name by shooting someone when it wasnt called for
we dont know

Bainbridge, GA

#10 Jul 1, 2013
Sincere wrote:
George zimmerman is a puusssy, he coulda just fought back with his fists and the worst he would have got was an asss whoopin. There was no reason to use a gun in that situation. And no im not a liberal. Im a strong 2nd amendment supporter and in my opinion zimmerman gives gun owners a bad name by shooting someone when it wasnt called for
Only three people know the real story, God, Zimmerman, and the other is dead. I don't know, you don't know, the court or law enforcement don't know. You don't know if he could have used just his fists or not. He had a pretty bad place on the back of the head from the pavement. I am just gonna let the court play it out and see what happens
Obama Mama

Bainbridge, GA

#11 Jul 1, 2013
My sons need new tennis shoes and I needs a new laptop so I hope they riot so my boyz can loot some stores.
Just sayn

Griffin, GA

#12 Jul 1, 2013
Long live the ZIMMER MAN!!!!
ANTILOVEFORHATER S

Panama City, FL

#13 Jul 1, 2013
I,m telling you if zimmerman beat this case it's over for every hateful human-being alive like Cops, CrackerA$$Crackers,Judges ETC.. Minorities need to stand up for something.. to all the racist white people remember Rodney King Riot...
Just sayn

United States

#14 Jul 2, 2013
ANTILOVEFORHATERS wrote:
I,m telling you if zimmerman beat this case it's over for every hateful human-being alive like Cops, CrackerA$$Crackers,Judges ETC.. Minorities need to stand up for something.. to all the racist white people remember Rodney King Riot...
hey stupid the zimmer man is a minority and he did stand up for something, I think the old boy did a fine job too
Just sayn

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2013
Most white people are not racist. The NAACP, united negro college fund, the black caucus, all black colleges now that's racist
perkins

Albany, GA

#16 Jul 2, 2013
ANTILOVEFORHATERS wrote:
And to you I would say..........BRING IT YA LIL'PUNK!!!!
GangMemberMarine

Panama City, FL

#17 Jul 2, 2013
perkins wrote:
<quoted text> And to you I would say..........BRING IT YA LIL'PUNK!!!!
Boi u just don't know I'm a trained Marine 2nd platoon Eastside Crip.. I survived war in the streets and for this Country.. Im ready!!!!
rambowannabe

Albany, GA

#18 Jul 3, 2013
Zimmerman is half spanish, half white, with black relatives. Blacks always want a reason to riot so they can loot and destroy.
smh

Albany, GA

#19 Jul 6, 2013
rambowannabe wrote:
Blacks always want a reason to riot so they can loot and destroy.
This.
NRA Lady

Bainbridge, GA

#20 Jul 7, 2013
Just sayn wrote:
Long live the ZIMMER MAN!!!!
Indeed, in the deepest, darkest prison cell in Florida! Vigilante justice is not what we stand for. Zimmerman is a bad seed, who is crazy and trying to play cop. Guns do not belong in the hands of NUTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Blocker 2 hr wct 12
Hey Topix 16 hr Enough 1
Announcement 19 hr Will Dockery 21
More 19 hr Will Dockery 8
'JoJo Benson' found dead at Motel 6 on Victory Dr. 19 hr Will Dockery 1
JJ Benson RIP 20 hr Will Dockery 2
WTF is going on at Bainbridge Public Safety? Wed cecil 3
Bainbridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web