Septic Tank Pumping "No Where to Dump"

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nosmo King

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Since the county commissioners have once again created a smelly situation by not planning ahead and leaving the citizens that own their own septic tank no where to empty, I have a solution: Monday dump it at the Smith house, Tuesday dump it at the Stafford house, Wednesday dump it at Perry house, Thursday dump it at the Loeffler house, and Friday dump it at the Seller house. I believe that takes care of the whole week. Why not Mosley? He has not stepped in it yet.
Mr Beefy

Albany, GA

#2 Jan 11, 2012
Great idea. No need to dump at the Moseley home, there is already a big turd there.
County septic tank owner

Leesburg, GA

#3 Jan 11, 2012
Do you recommend dumping at Stafford's Cairo (residence) or Bainbridge house (political residence)? You can dump twice at Perry's house, he will be out of town for two weeks.
GritsandGravy

Leesburg, GA

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Mr. Beefy, which Moseley are you referring to, Butch, Brown, or both?
Remember

Missoula, MT

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Their number one priority should be our number two
Tax Payer

Leesburg, GA

#6 Jan 11, 2012
Just wondering if the Local EnvironmentalDept. (Ansley) was consulted or informed about this drastic decision prior to the comm. voting.My bet is he didn,t have a clue because he wasn't consulted.
Septic-Helper 2000

Longwood, FL

#7 Jan 11, 2012
Use the All-Natural www.MillerPlante.net Advanced Formula Septic-Helper 2000. It has the 8 natural bacteria and enzymes that liquefy the waste in the tank AND out in the drain field for less than $3 per month.

New 2011 EPA Mandates on all 50 States to clean up their water supplies say that a slow drain in your leach field, a failed inspection or elevated Nitrate levels could require replacement of your entire system for $10,000 to $80,000 or connect to the city sewer system.

750+ Septic, Well and Water News Stories:
http://www.Twitter.com/MillerPlanteInc

Search our Facebook News by State:
http://www.Facebook.com/Miller.Plante

Sources:
UN Agenda 21, Ch. 18 - http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda...
US Clean Water Act - http://www.epa.gov/oecaerth/assistance/bystat...
EPA TMDL (Nitrate Limits for Water Supplies)- http://www.epa.gov/chesapeakebaytmdl/
EPA Mandated Inspections - http://www.marex.uga.edu/advisory/cssmip.html
Jkl

Sugar Grove, IL

#8 Jan 11, 2012

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 12, 2012
Septic tanks have killed house values and new construction in Wakulla County, Fl. Now costs about $20,000 to put in a septic tank there. No one buying or building. You guys did not need this to happen now.
Say What

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2012
chuck66 wrote:
Septic tanks have killed house values and new construction in Wakulla County, Fl. Now costs about $20,000 to put in a septic tank there. No one buying or building. You guys did not need this to happen now.
Damn....you taking care of Wakulla's business too?? Anybody that did what you did in this forum with you little make believe characters and you expect us to take Mr Charles Henry Phillips seriously... HAHA You are an idiot with BIG mental problems

Location hidden

#11 Jan 12, 2012
I knew I could pull a jerk off like you out. You missed the whole point, too busy wanting to bash me to understand the point I was making. Just glad I do not own 100 septic tanks in your county. I know, you are glad I do not. People in every city, county and state need to pay attention to what is happening. We also need to complain about people stealing copper, you will get it when they hit your house. It is clear no one anywhere is taking care of their business.
pissed off

Albany, GA

#12 Jan 12, 2012
Yes they do not care about any one in the county or the people who have the pump truck's . Just the main depretment's get what they want or need . It is to bad the people who pay taxes . People need to wake up and see what is going on and show out at the meeting's .
Say What

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2012
chuck66 wrote:
I knew I could pull a jerk off like you out. You missed the whole point, too busy wanting to bash me to understand the point I was making. Just glad I do not own 100 septic tanks in your county. I know, you are glad I do not. People in every city, county and state need to pay attention to what is happening. We also need to complain about people stealing copper, you will get it when they hit your house. It is clear no one anywhere is taking care of their business.
Let us worry about our business. I too think you are a mental case waiting to explode. You stick your nose where it don't belong. Iam sure there are septic tanks around where you live that is full of shit. Worry about what you going to dump yours.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 12, 2012
My concern was that I was to meet with someone about buying a piece of property in Bainbridge with 18-20 septic tanks on it. You are not doing a very good job of taking care of your business in your county or you would not have this problem. Are you even in Bainbridge? Why don't tell me in person how you feel? How about your real name?
commission this

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#15 Jan 12, 2012
I think it is wonderful we find ourselves where we are today. A problem known about many many years ago and ignored and forgotten and the people you elect to represent you not giving a "crap" whether they do their job or not. Serves us well. We deserve it. And if it inconveniences you, too bad.

Either get up off your duff and vote them out or learn to live with the decisions coming from them. The only way, and i repeat, the only way these types of decisions will change is WITH NEW PEOPLE.

Experience in politics is as useful as tits on a boar hog.
making it work

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2012
From an Afro American wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you how I feel. You are a liar, a biggot, and a racist. For you to come into the Bainbridge Topix and make up the profile of a black woman, one that don't even exist, and then type the words that would let anyone know she was black. Making her look like you slave, calling you Mister. Having her call the other Caucasian men, Mister. Saying "Yes Sir" and "No Sir" to them is very sickening. But typing the way you think Black people talk is really really racist. I saw where you used the "N" word to descibe blacks in your nasty trailer park. How you shot up in the air, screaming "Run Nigger Run". Lets just call them drug dealers. If they had been white, what would you call them? They are D-R-U-G D-E-A-L-E-R-S, not NIGGERS. You effect my entire race using that word. And its not the first time you have use it. Does the way I type make me sound Black? Am I typing Sho Nuff and other phrases the way you thing Afro Americans talk. Let me tell you I am educated, work every day, pay my taxes, and own my home. Don't you dare try to categorize me into your little scheme. And yes, I totally agree with everybody else, you got problems. You arent looking at buying any land in Bainbridge. You don't own or ever owned at one time any 33 houses. You used a black woman to try and make you look good. After it was brought out that you made up the character, it makes you look sick. Stay in Florida. We have no use for you kind in Georgia. Undoubtably you have made all your neighbors mad at you or something because of the way you try tell everybody how to handle the problems in Decatur County and keep trying to stir up crap. Go get some help. Because I think you are a sick bastard.
I totally agree with every word you said and I am a white woman.
Tell us

Sugar Grove, IL

#18 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Let me tell you how I feel. You are a liar, a biggot, and a racist. For you to come into the Bainbridge Topix and make up the profile of a black woman, one that don't even exist, and then type the words that would let anyone know she was black. Making her look like you slave, calling you Mister. Having her call the other Caucasian men, Mister. Saying "Yes Sir" and "No Sir" to them is very sickening. But typing the way you think Black people talk is really really racist. I saw where you used the "N" word to descibe blacks in your nasty trailer park. How you shot up in the air, screaming "Run Nigger Run". Lets just call them drug dealers. If they had been white, what would you call them? They are D-R-U-G D-E-A-L-E-R-S, not NIGGERS. You effect my entire race using that word. And its not the first time you have use it. Does the way I type make me sound Black? Am I typing Sho Nuff and other phrases the way you thing Afro Americans talk. Let me tell you I am educated, work every day, pay my taxes, and own my home. Don't you dare try to categorize me into your little scheme. And yes, I totally agree with everybody else, you got problems. You arent looking at buying any land in Bainbridge. You don't own or ever owned at one time any 33 houses. You used a black woman to try and make you look good. After it was brought out that you made up the character, it makes you look sick. Stay in Florida. We have no use for you kind in Georgia. Undoubtably you have made all your neighbors mad at you or something because of the way you try tell everybody how to handle the problems in Decatur County and keep trying to stir up crap. Go get some help. Because I think you are a sick bastard.
She exists. I have met her. She speaks for herself. If you don't like that word, go preach at the coloreds who use it far more times in one day than one little old white man would in a year. Don't you think?
From an Afro American

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#19 Jan 12, 2012
Tell us wrote:
<quoted text>
She exists. I have met her. She speaks for herself. If you don't like that word, go preach at the coloreds who use it far more times in one day than one little old white man would in a year. Don't you think?
There may be a black woman that you may have met, but it is NOT the one typing in this forum. I know that for a fact. I know several people that lives in the trailer park. NO BLACK WOMAN RIDES AROUND WITH THAT OLD MAN AND IS POSTING IN THIS FORUM. Her IP address is from Tallahassee, NOT Bainbridge. She just happened to make a fixed profile the identical day that old man did. Tell me what her name is? You can't do that because she don't exist. That sick old man made her up. My friends in the trailer park also knows that. He is a racist biggot and a mental case. That old man made her up just like he has dozens of profiles and used them to make hisself look like a rich God. He made her to look like his slave. I don't refer to any race with any slang. I don't condone any one, black, white, Mexican, Indian referring to anyone with names that are hurtful. No, you haven't met "Deshay69". There may be one, but she does not live in Bainbridge.
What

Tallahassee, FL

#20 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
There may be a black woman that you may have met, but it is NOT the one typing in this forum. I know that for a fact. I know several people that lives in the trailer park. NO BLACK WOMAN RIDES AROUND WITH THAT OLD MAN AND IS POSTING IN THIS FORUM. Her IP address is from Tallahassee, NOT Bainbridge. She just happened to make a fixed profile the identical day that old man did. Tell me what her name is? You can't do that because she don't exist. That sick old man made her up. My friends in the trailer park also knows that. He is a racist biggot and a mental case. That old man made her up just like he has dozens of profiles and used them to make hisself look like a rich God. He made her to look like his slave. I don't refer to any race with any slang. I don't condone any one, black, white, Mexican, Indian referring to anyone with names that are hurtful. No, you haven't met "Deshay69". There may be one, but she does not live in Bainbridge.
"Deshay 69" is for real. I met her several months ago when Chuck was working on an a/c for a black man that lived in one of his trailers. You may not like how he comes across on TOPIX, but if you had the courage to meet him in person, I bet your opinion would change. He is not a racist.
What

Tallahassee, FL

#21 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
By the way,what part offrica are you from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Pool Being Demolished 1 hr City 5
Meth heads 11 hr Puzzled 1
How many football coaches do you need for a hig... 17 hr Jack sprat 9
What is Randy Bullocks deal ? 18 hr Leavingthishere 11
Joe Crine Thu A-R-D 9
karma vs Jennifer bullock (Jun '15) Aug 24 Sad but True 34
DCSO Closed on Sundays? Aug 24 Its happened before 10

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance