mike watson (mdub) and emily harvey

mike watson (mdub) and emily harvey

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

ticked off

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Michael watson is such a dick. I'm sorry I can not stand by and peyton. I know I said I wouldn't say anything but enough is enough. Mdub has hurt two people I care about. He ruined bryan and lauren relationship and he calls himself a friend. He put emily through so much shit and she still runs back him. He does not care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants. Does it not bother your concidence you hurt people who care for you. That why you have no friends because you fuck them all over you slept with caroline while u was talking to emily and savvannah toliver. Grow the fuck up your not a man your a child in a man body.
Mans man

Tuskegee, AL

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Sounds like he's banging a lot of chicks. You're either jealous of him or the girls he's banging. Either way I know who the man is.
lol

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2013
No one jealous of mdub fool and all he does is hurt people.and he no man he a child. That why people do not care for him.
whocared

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2013
I am good friends with emily and mikeman and. I know he hurt emily a lot hell he came on to me but I never really put thought into it. I do think emily needs to move on and just do her.
Obviously

Albany, GA

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Obviously the people you are speaking about, and everyone commenting on them, are black.
Msprettygirl04

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2013
I flirted with mikie on and off last year and still have our BBM. Like he never gonna change can't teach an old hoe dog to be loyal because in the end he just gonna screw you and keep moving.
lol

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Meghan.... white..... emily.... white... lol michael watson... white lol. These kids just talk like they are black! Lol but obviously someone narrow minded. And that would be you obviosly you.
Obviously

Albany, GA

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Not narrow minded. Just tired of stupid children who cannot speak proper english. BTW, you're black!
MMk

Thomasville, GA

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Obviously wrote:
Not narrow minded. Just tired of stupid children who cannot speak proper english. BTW, you're black!
Obviously then you need to get your ignorant ass off of here, and stop being so damn nosey! This thread does not concern you, so why read it ? Do you have nothing better to do ? I am guessing not.
lol

Dothan, AL

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Damn... mikie is a sad excuse of life. And someone got told # girl team :). But emily is stupid and put up with his bs.
THE Michael Watson

Columbus, GA

#13 Jan 27, 2014
First and foremost.. No one that actually knows me refers to me as "mdub" thats my yahoo email from like 7th grade. 22 yrs old now btw. I hate that it took me almost a year to see this but I still find it just as fulfilling that these few losers took the time to make a thread about lil ole me. Thanks for the love!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Woodpile is Getting Full 1 hr Who Dat 13
News Bainbridge fatal accidents start conversation a... 2 hr Victor Hugo fan 166
Why we don't eat at certain restaurants anymore? 6 hr kosher nostra 14
kangaroo Court? (Nov '09) 6 hr Big ID 10
McDonald arrested; charged with child molestation 17 hr goodluck 2
who eat the p the best in Bainbridge? (Jan '15) Mar 20 General Zod 6
watching (Jul '15) Mar 20 Mutual mastur 4

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages