wow

Barnwell, SC

#21 Aug 8, 2011
I know of him but damn all of you on here sound like bitter old prunes. All but the first person posting here........
And as for the 10 kids thing. Its true in most states. If you have 10 or more the government will step in but only if all the mother's file for child support.
im just saying

Byron, GA

#22 Aug 10, 2011
i wouldnt pay childsupport for children i dont get to see neither and im a female
Who Cares

Cleveland, TN

#23 Aug 10, 2011
Wow! Stupid and judgemental much?? Just because some woman has scorned you does not mean all women are money hungry bitches!! Not that I have to explain myself to one damn person but for the record noone ever kept the kids from him. As a matter of fact I use to drive them over an hour to see him untill it became obvious that he wasn't interested in seeing them so much as he was interested in seeing me!! As for him seeing his kids he has chosen not to see them not the other way around. As a matter of fact he had a chance to see them two sumers ago but he was to busy and kept making excuse after excuse as to why he couldn't meet. By the way I was the one who made the five hour drive so he could see them not the other way around. His visitaion is not dependent upon his paying child support it is dependent upon him beign a grown up and making it a priority in his life. And FYI I havent recieved a tax return or a child support payment in years so screw you and your opinions. I didn't start this topic I just posted to it.
who dat

Moultrie, GA

#24 Aug 11, 2011
I like when my sacs don't itch. I dislike my sacs when they itch.
Missed one

Albany, GA

#25 Aug 14, 2011
He was married to that girl Meeka that worked at the Inland across from Walmart and had a kid with her to. But I hear he signed that one over since then.
pcb

United States

#26 Jun 3, 2012
Missed one wrote:
He was married to that girl Meeka that worked at the Inland across from Walmart and had a kid with her to. But I hear he signed that one over since then.
Well I know I live in florida and have a 4 yr old that he has never seen. Hes so far under radar child support cant find him not even under kellys name. He told me he wanted to meet her and wanted pics the last time he was here but he moved back to GA instead afraid CS was gonna get him. Pathetic! MAN UP DUDE!!!!!
Learn something new today

Canada

#27 Jun 4, 2012
Kudos to you, persistent mom. Keep after that piece of shit until you get every dime your children are owed. I too, have children with a deadbeat dad who refuses to pay child support and doesn't give two shits about seeing his children. Child Support Enforcement is a complete and utter waste of time; they don't care if he pays or not. He too, tries to pull the whole "I would pay if she would let me see them", to other people, but Lord knows he never tries to see the children unless alcohol is involved, then it's only some rambling phone call, upsetting everyone, with no real intentions.
Letting unstable people like that into childrens lives would only hurt them further, and for what, to temporarily soothe the deep-down guilt some bastard feels for all the wrong he's done?
I am happy that you've found a new husband, someone who will do what their biological father never would, love and care for them (and you). I wish you the best. I hope my story ends as well as yours has.
asif

United States

#28 Nov 24, 2012
IGD wrote:
But he do be a Gangsta. He going to open up dat third eye and put a pitchfork in you.
Gangsta my ass more like a sissy boy who would rather be a house wife then a real man Erik loves to act like a punk that got passed around a prisoner
LuvMyHorse

Saint John, IN

#30 Nov 24, 2012
Wow! Bainbridge must be where all the deadbeat men go to avoid seeing thier kids or paying child support. I know of another one....JOSH PENTLAND. He now lives in Btown, Got 3 kids (3 different mama's) and doesn't pay child support, doesn't see 2 of his children and is more concerened on what women he can meet and lay up with and have them take care of him too! He likes to find women that have thier own house, vehicle' jobs, bills in thier names, ect.....because it's easier for him to pack up and leave while she's on vacation, at work, gone out of town and never look back or give a face to face explaination...he just leaves. Where does he go?? Well....he's a 44yr old man that goes right back home to mommy. That's where he can lay up on the couch, be fed, bills are taken care of and he has no responsibilities...because mommy was such a good mommy, she never taught him to be responisble for himself or his actions. He can't even hold a job long enough to ever have his own place or understand the meaning of being a responsible person. He just uses people until he has enough or a situtation occurs that needs to be tended to and rather than dealing with it..he just runs....always has and always will. He's got a list of women here in Indiana that he's used...all in the same way. He's a pattern man and will NEVER change.
LuvMyHorse

Saint John, IN

#31 Nov 24, 2012
O...and another thing.....LADIES if you ever hook up with him......Make sure you have a couple popsicle sticks and a rubber band. You will need them to "prop" him up because he usually "blows" on impact or doesn't last longer than the normal bull ride of 8 seconds. Sometimes not even worth getting naked for!!! He's usually done before he even gets started.
its me

Fitzgerald, GA

#32 Dec 3, 2012
i got a child by him too
fsu chick

Barnwell, SC

#33 Dec 3, 2012
Dang him and Mark Strickland should be best friends.I don't even live in Bainbridge but I do agree it seems that there are many pos dead beat dads in that town. I don't have a child by this Eric guy but I have one by Mark Strickland and thank God he has nothing to do with him. I've married and have a good man and father for my child. Mark was suppose to pay child support but that's a joke. He is to busy out haveing more kids by several different women. I don't think he has anything to do with thoes kids either.He is just shitty.Men really, if you don't want the kids wrap you crap up. Mark just chop yours off. Grow up and stop having kids that you don't want. You are hurting the kids.
LUVmYhORSE

Saint John, IN

#35 Dec 3, 2012
its me wrote:
i got a child by him too
By who?
its me

Fitzgerald, GA

#36 Dec 6, 2012
by erik johnson
mallori

United States

#37 Mar 19, 2013
Noone Knows wrote:
You make very valid points!! I have long since lost count but I believe the last time I tried he had 2 who live in TN and 2 he signed away his rights on. As well as one with Kelley, one with Alyssa, one with Kerri and one with some girl who supposedly ran off to Florida baby and all. I believe someone told me her name was Mallory. Letís see now I think that comes up to 8 that I can actually count. I do not put up with him. I have no use for him. I just refuse to let him out of paying child support. I think it is hilarious that he thinks that once he hits 10 children he will no longer have to pay child support. He seriously should have invested some money into getting some further education in life because that statement is absolutely ludicrous. All he is doing is reducing his take home pay and the amount of child support each individual child will receive, and that is just selfish not that I would expect anything better from him. I sincerely feel for the children who have to grow up knowing only him as a father figure in their lives and I am very thankful everyday that I saw the writing on the wall and got the hell out of that situation. My kids are priceless, well rounded and have a daddy who loves them and wants the best for them. What more could a girl ask for?
this is mallori and get your facts right I ran away to Arkansas when I was 7 months pregnant because I kicked Eriks sorry ass. out and he turned in to a stalker he would peek in my windows at night and shit. plus I heard all about his reputation and no way was MY daughter going to be around that
Say What

United States

#38 Mar 19, 2013
mallori wrote:
<quoted text> this is mallori and get your facts right I ran away to Arkansas when I was 7 months pregnant because I kicked Eriks sorry ass. out and he turned in to a stalker he would peek in my windows at night and shit. plus I heard all about his reputation and no way was MY daughter going to be around that
LOL...So what you are saying is that you were not making love with him, just having sex. Boy you sound like a winner. Sleeping with someone you didn't even know and getting pregnant by him
fsu chick

Barnwell, SC

#39 Mar 19, 2013
Dang yall have some real winners in braindead. He sounds like Mark Stricklands twin, because Mark has 10 kids by 7-8 different woman. Yet he claims only a very few are his lmao. He had 3 back to back all with 3 weeks of each other back in may, june and july of last year. Now has he new/been screwing liveing with while they were both married to their exs Nasty girlfriend soon to be 3-4 wife preg lmao. He is such a douche . Yeah yall have the pick of the liter there.
Ralph

Albany, GA

#40 Mar 20, 2013
Who is this Mark everyone is talking about. I need to talk to him a get a few pointers on banging dumb chicks.
Phomas Taine

Bainbridge, GA

#41 Mar 21, 2013
What does his being white have to do with anything? Racist fucktard.
Jackie

Newnan, GA

#42 Mar 23, 2013
Don't, know him don't think I wanta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bearcats Not holding Spring Practice this year 23 hr BabydAddys mama 12
News Aaron's Inc hit with 2 new sexual harassment la... (Nov '12) Thu one who knows 26
Ex-Nurse (Oct '14) Wed Luke 47
Mr. Pips water in gas Wed Luke 16
Houses to Rent in Bainbridge, GA (Aug '10) Wed Luke 36
Erik Johnson May 20 hermann 25
New center shows support for Bainbridge veterans May 20 Just sayin 6
More from around the web

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]