ERIK RANDALL JOHNSON (he's a white man)

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just passing through

Jacksonville, AR

#1 Jan 30, 2011
I WANT TO HEAR YOUR LIKE'S AND DISLIKE'S ABOUT THIS MAN!
Noone Knows

Cleveland, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2011
Likes = None

Dislikes = Way to many to list!!:(
just passing through

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2011
dang that dosent tell anybody anything plus i think people should be warned about this dirtbag
Noone Knows

Cleveland, TN

#4 Feb 1, 2011
You are probably right but in my experience people don't listen anyway... so why try? I am not the type to air peoples dirty laundry on a public forum even if it is for the better of man... oops meant woman and children kind. Best I can offer you is he doesn't make a habit of taking care of his responsibilities. To bad we couldn't talk privately :(
just passing through

Jacksonville, AR

#5 Feb 2, 2011
well this is starting to look like our private lil forum and nobodys gonna know who you are unless you tell them so whats the problem
Noone Knows

Cleveland, TN

#6 Feb 2, 2011
I don't know I just don't feel comfortable posting things to a forum. If you had real questions I could answer it might would be different. Honestly it isn't that hard to figure out who people are and if you google his name this forum comes up along with his prior arrest records :).

Besides I don't really have anything to do with him anymore... haven't in a long time.... As soon as I realized he was trouble I got out of there. He is supposedly married, raising at least one of his kids, oh and I think he just got a job.

Seriously if you would like to talk in private.. I am available and can tell you what I know but I am not real sure how slander works and while everything I would tell you would be the truth as I know it some of it is learned through second hand sources that can't be proved.
Noone Knows

Cleveland, TN

#7 Feb 2, 2011
You may be right but if you google his name this topic comes up along with his arrest reords. Also if I say to much it wouldn't be very hard to figure out who I am and that is something I am not comfortable with.

I am sorry I can't be of more assistance but there is just to much risk on a public unmoderated forum for me.

What's your connection to him? Are you another woman he has done wrong? If so be glad you are out of the situation and move on with your life. You haven't lost anything only gained your freedom and if you have a child you are both better off in my opinion.
Noone Knows

Cleveland, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2011
Sorry for the double post thought the first one got lost in transit.
Just Sayin

Donalsonville, GA

#9 Feb 17, 2011
I know him very well and yes he does have a job now and is taking care of 2 of his kids and 2 more that are not his and he makes his wife extremely happy. He was a man whore back in the day but now he has settled down. I give him props for growing up.
Noone Knows

Ringgold, GA

#10 Mar 15, 2011
This is funny because his supposed wife isn't actually his wife as per her statement to me they are just telling everyone they are married when in fact they are not. Why? Who knows! Probably just another way for him to avoid his responsibilities. Since if they were married they would have to file a joint income tax return which would be intercepted to pay all the back child support he owes to the numerous children he concieved while being a "man whore". As for him having a job and raising two of his children as well as two that are not his...he still isn't paying his child support so is he really grown up? I would say not since being a grown up is taking care of your responsibilities which he clearly isn't doing.
whatever

Bainbridge, GA

#11 Mar 18, 2011
so why don't you search the recent marriages...and as far as him paying child support...i really don't blame him for not paying on your two kids...and NOBODY else goes after him for child support...just you!!as far as the income tax return...it's called married filing separate!!! and they did keep his taxes for you to get...so from what i can get you are just a money hungry bitch that takes pride in making his life a living hell just because you can...not because you actually NEED the money...being "grown up" is more than just paying YOU child support on kids that he has not seen since they were in diapers...I agree that he has made some REALLY BIG mistakes...but that does not make him a bad person...
whatever

Bainbridge, GA

#12 Mar 18, 2011
i mean seriously if your life is that boreing that you have to get on topix to post something about a guy that you was with like 16 years ago...you REALLY have NOTHING ELSE better to do...LOL`
Noone Knows

Ringgold, GA

#13 Mar 23, 2011
First of all I didn’t start this thread. I just responded to it. Second of all how can you call me a money hungry bitch? Let’s evaluate this situation…. He has multiple children by multiple women none of whom he pays child support for. He has never paid child support consecutively for more than a few months and that is why he now owes more than $30,000 in back child support. Child support is not an option it is an obligation!! You know as well as I do that it takes two people to make a baby and both of those people are responsible for loving, caring and providing that child with financial support. No one can make him love or care about his kids but the government mandates that if you make a baby you WILL pay child support to fulfill you financial obligation to that child. You may be right when you say that I don’t need the money but the money is not for me it is for his children. I was smart enough to get out of that situation. I realized that the environment was not good for my children and I was unwilling to let them grow up in such a volatile situation surrounded by drugs all the time. So I left and provided them with a better life. I am very thankful that I did. They have a father who loves them and provides them with a normal life filled with love and emotional support. However, my husband stepping in and picking up the slack where their biological father let them down does not in some way mediate the obligations that their biological father has to them. I will not let him off the hook for child support. It is his financial obligation to these children and it is unfair to them to allow him to freely escape those obligations. As for my being the only one who goes after him for child support. Maybe I am the only one willing to fight for what rightfully belongs to these children. That is not my fault but you know one would think that if out of the numerous “baby mama’s” he has I am the only one who maintains that he will pay his child support it would be easier just to pay it. I can’t speak for those other women but I am sure they probably decided it was easier on them to just have him out of their life and the life of their child. This has never been a problem for me because he has never actually tried to put forth the required effort to be a part of their lives. Considering that you don’t hesitate to rant on Facebook about your ex not paying child support I would think you would understand but I guess you only expect to be paid not actually have to pay out.

On a final note…. I honestly couldn’t care less about him or you for that matter. You are the one who felt some misguided childhood pain at not having your father love you enough and felt that you needed to make this man into someone he is not. You are the one who made contact with my children after them not having heard from him since they were too little to remember. I can assure you my life is not boring. My children and I have a wonderful life and are extremely happy. Maybe one day you will know the kind of happiness that comes with having a great husband, great kids, and complete contentment with who you are and where you are in your life. I wish you the best.
Nikki

Donalsonville, GA

#14 Apr 29, 2011
Noone Knows wrote:
This is funny because his supposed wife isn't actually his wife as per her statement to me they are just telling everyone they are married when in fact they are not. Why? Who knows! Probably just another way for him to avoid his responsibilities. Since if they were married they would have to file a joint income tax return which would be intercepted to pay all the back child support he owes to the numerous children he concieved while being a "man whore". As for him having a job and raising two of his children as well as two that are not his...he still isn't paying his child support so is he really grown up? I would say not since being a grown up is taking care of your responsibilities which he clearly isn't doing.
Ok, WOW! For oone, you idiot, you don't have to file joint on taxes just because you're married...It's called joint filing seperate! 2, they are married, I was at the wedding. Kelly is my sister, who btw is an awesome mother! Erik is really good to those children where as one of the kid's dad is a sorry a@@ and doesn't care to even see the child. Erik would be glad to have a part in his other children's lives if the mothers would let him so screw you! You're just mad because now he has a good life and he is happy.
FYI

Cordele, GA

#15 Jul 5, 2011
What Does Married Filing Separately Mean?
A filing status for married couples who choose to record their respective incomes, exemptions and deductions on separate tax returns. In most cases, married filing jointly offers the most tax savings, especially when the spouses have different income levels. However, there is a potential tax advantage to filing separately when one spouse has significant expenses or miscellaneous itemized deductions.
Child support arrears are obviously his “significant expense” he’s running from or else he would file jointly with his “wife”. By the way Wifey, have you updated your information to reflect your change of last name?? Or are you still with child support recovery under Gaddis? What about your rent, light bill, phone bill, and everything else. It’s funny because none of that is in your “husband’s” name – oh yeah, that’s right, he’s hiding from child support recovery isn’t he?? You say he’s working, but you forgot to say where he was working. Was that intentional?? Sure would hate to have his wages garnished, huh??
But he’s a good person, isn’t he?? He’s so good that he refuses to update his current address, put anything in his name, continuously lets his children down, he works under the table to avoid his obligation to his children, he’s so good he doesn’t even put forth an effort to do what’s right. DING!! DING!! DING!! You won the prize Kelly! You are married to nothing more than a sperm donor!!
What’s even funnier to me is this….wasn’t it just a few months ago you were ranting about having a “sorry ass baby daddy” who wasn’t paying and was running from child support recovery himself?? Tisk, tisk, seems like that would put you in the same boat as the other one – God forbid either of you want what’s rightfully yours to help raise your children.
To Nikki – you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. The best thing for you to do is to bow out gracefully my friend while you can. And no one said Kelly wasn’t a good mother. But props to you for bringing it to everyone’s attention. Furthermore, everyone is glad he’s happy…couldn’t give two shits if he was miserable. But the fact of the matter is this – he’s able bodied and can work. So the bottom line is this….he needs to get off his sorry ass and work, and not under the table. He needs to pay for his children. Because last time I checked, she didn’t have them by herself.
Kelly – I believe your words were “so from what i can get you are just a money hungry bitch that takes pride in making his life a living hell just because you can...not because you actually NEED the money...being "grown up" is more than just paying YOU child support on kids that he has not seen since they were in diapers...I agree that he has made some REALLY BIG mistakes...but that does not make him a bad person...” She’s not a money hungry bitch, she just wants what every single parent is entitled to – help raising children (that she didn’t have by herself – your husband played a HUGE role in that!) If that’s the way you look at it – what does that make you? Again, don’t you have an open child support case?!? Regardless of if she needed the money or not, it doesn’t allow some dead beat dad to avoid his obligation. It’s the law, look it up!  And I believe he and you had the opportunity to see them last year and you both blew them off. So looks like the fault lies on him and you that time. And your right, making really bad mistakes does not make him a bad person. But not changing the error of his ways does make him a piece of shit!! 
One more thing before I go Kelly, when they show up at your house to serve him with papers, if you deny knowing him or deny he lives there, that is called “obstruction” and it is a crime. Considering the amount of child support he owes for his children – it could be considered a felony. Just thought I would give you a heads up.
IGD

Bainbridge, GA

#16 Jul 5, 2011
But he do be a Gangsta. He going to open up dat third eye and put a pitchfork in you.
yuck

Donalsonville, GA

#17 Aug 3, 2011
does anyone realize how many kids this man has and btw does not take care of.wtf? is something wrong with u women that keep giving him babies . i heard him once say that after 10 kids he wasnt going 2 have 2 pay child support anymore ! now why do u think he keeps havin them? btw that is not my belief in the law ,that was a statment from him!!! and that was years ago wen he said that, soooo how many kids does he have?
Noone Knows

Cleveland, TN

#18 Aug 8, 2011
You make very valid points!! I have long since lost count but I believe the last time I tried he had 2 who live in TN and 2 he signed away his rights on. As well as one with Kelley, one with Alyssa, one with Kerri and one with some girl who supposedly ran off to Florida baby and all. I believe someone told me her name was Mallory. Let’s see now I think that comes up to 8 that I can actually count. I do not put up with him. I have no use for him. I just refuse to let him out of paying child support. I think it is hilarious that he thinks that once he hits 10 children he will no longer have to pay child support. He seriously should have invested some money into getting some further education in life because that statement is absolutely ludicrous. All he is doing is reducing his take home pay and the amount of child support each individual child will receive, and that is just selfish not that I would expect anything better from him. I sincerely feel for the children who have to grow up knowing only him as a father figure in their lives and I am very thankful everyday that I saw the writing on the wall and got the hell out of that situation. My kids are priceless, well rounded and have a daddy who loves them and wants the best for them. What more could a girl ask for?
lol

Tallahassee, FL

#19 Aug 8, 2011
Is this guy in the running with Mark Strickland for "Who has the most kids in Decatur County?"? LOL
just saying

United States

#20 Aug 8, 2011
I dont know either of you but really it sounds like a woman who has been scorn and cant get on with your life......

I am willing to bet you get foodstamps and free healthcare for the kids and much more services so he has moved on and your upset cause you wont let him see the kids ?

I tell you what if you would not let me see my kids i would not pay one damn red cent to you..

And dont say you have not stoped him from seeing the kids cause after all this time you have not made an attempt to take the kids to see the father. even if he dont pay childsupport you should make sure they know the daddy ...

And another thing you rant on about how he was into drugs and this and that hell you knew this when you spread your legs so dont act like your all miss gooddy 2 shoes .. And most likely was doing them with him

Sounds like to me you just want to cause trouble for this man soon as you find out he is trying to better himself you want to sling rocks .. Again i dont know either one of you but i read all the post and its clear you are a bitch with more drama than a hood mama ..

And another thing you CLAIM you could careless about the money because its for the kids then why the hell do you just keep on and on and on with pushing for the childssupport hell you get his tax money everyyear and YOU STILL DONT TAKE THE KIDS TO SEE HIM???????? You sound like a bitch who has snakes in your head and the truth is the reason he most likely dont attempt to come get the kids is because your a bitch with snakes in your head and start drama so to keep from going to jail he stays away from your stupid ass ..

Also you come on a fourm and talk about this shit on here these kids havea future we hope....this shows you dont give a damn about the kids or the future for them or you would not have your dirty works on here its so sad and your a sad person..

Dude i wish the best for you hope one day you can spend time with your kids with out the snake head woman around .. But you know she is going to brainwash the kids by saying its all your fault that you was never around.. But i damn sure bet she wont tell them how she was doing drugs right with you and how she would start so much drama till you would just stay away to keep from going to jail .. I see this shit everyday its sad when mothers wont allow the kids to see a father just because he is not paying childs support the kids have a right to know the father no matter what ...

You are a money hungry bitch end of story..... And your kids is not important just the buck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cutchins - your relationship with felon 16 min Coon Dog 1975 9
Everyone has an opinion - you know what they say 24 min Coon Dog 1975 11
Mike Bankston Asst. DA arrested for DUI.... 52 min Jack 58
Which Dollar General is the best one in Bainbri... 1 hr Sissy 5
Klansman for sheriff? 2 hr Truth 41
Connection Church (Jul '15) 9 hr Been there 6
Now is our chance people! Sat Williams 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages