john harrison fired or arrested ?

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
John s friend

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2011
I need to know if John Harrison who worked for Bainbridge and Donalosnville Ga Police Dept was ever arrested and charged. I did read the post search light paper and it only states he was fired from his duty as policeman.
Just sayin

Sugar Grove, IL

#2 Apr 9, 2011
Well, if you were his friend you would already know.
why

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2011
John s friend wrote:
I need to know if John Harrison who worked for Bainbridge and Donalosnville Ga Police Dept was ever arrested and charged. I did read the post search light paper and it only states he was fired from his duty as policeman.
why do you "need" to know?
John s friend

United States

#4 Apr 10, 2011
His name came up in a Florida court room Friday and is expected to come up again in court in July.
Seminole Fish

Valdosta, GA

#5 Apr 10, 2011
Where did this appear in FL and in relation to what?
Just sayin

Sugar Grove, IL

#6 Apr 10, 2011
If uou are John's friend ask him.
Come on now

Albany, GA

#7 Apr 10, 2011
Just sayin wrote:
If uou are John's friend ask him.
I mean really? Why would you come on a site like this to discuss "your friend's" legal problems. Why not go straight to him?
faker

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2011
I agree. Why come to discuss this about a "friend"? I doubt he's your friend at all. Let's hope not anyway. With friends like you who needs enemies?
Marks baby girl

Douglas, GA

#9 Apr 15, 2011
this man has children who have to read this! why break them down like that & hurt them? be blessed!
FYI

Lancaster, PA

#10 May 12, 2011
This should answer the question that started this post.

http://www.thepostsearchlight.com/2011/05/10/...
changed mind

Toronto, Canada

#11 May 12, 2011
Marks baby girl wrote:
this man has children who have to read this! why break them down like that & hurt them? be blessed!
WoW... After reading what they indicted him for, I was shocked. Seems he has been misleading a lot of people about his character. Including his children...
Thank you

United States

#12 May 12, 2011
Let's all remember that the Constitution proclaims us all innocent until proven guilty. We all know this town can be crooked....things aren't always as they appear to be. That can go either way. This man may be guilty of what he's accused of; I don't know him or his heart. But wait until the verdict is read before the crucifixion.
Mother of 2

Chandler, AZ

#13 May 13, 2011
I agree that everyone should wait until he is actually proved to be guilty. I hope him and his family the best. I don't know them but he did take a job that put his life on the line for us. Some may not appreciate that and may let a possible mistake cloud that, but guilty or not guilty I appreciate that.
Well

Colquitt, GA

#14 May 13, 2011
Well he was just indicted on like 6 counts...That means there is enough evidence for him to be prosecuted... Told ya he would end up in jail
hah

Gray, GA

#15 May 13, 2011
well i feel sad for his kids because even after all this crap hes the one takin care of them. not his ex wife
Mr Me

Sugar Grove, IL

#16 May 13, 2011
prosecuted does not mean guilty! going to court does not mean guilty!
Well

Colquitt, GA

#18 May 14, 2011
Mr Me wrote:
prosecuted does not mean guilty! going to court does not mean guilty!
Lets see....HMMMM 5 charges stemming from burglary to violation of oath of office. Yea he IS GONG TO JAIL. But maybe he will like it. I mean after all he got caught up in this mess because of his sexual behavior. Seriously do you really think that he wont cop a plea to at least one of those charges?
Mr Me

Sugar Grove, IL

#19 May 14, 2011
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see....HMMMM 5 charges stemming from burglary to violation of oath of office. Yea he IS GONG TO JAIL. But maybe he will like it. I mean after all he got caught up in this mess because of his sexual behavior. Seriously do you really think that he wont cop a plea to at least one of those charges?

if he is found not guilty, he will not go to jail. sexual behavior has nothing to do with it. i didn't read in the list of charges anything about sex.
Well

Colquitt, GA

#20 May 14, 2011
Mr Me wrote:
<quoted text>
if he is found not guilty, he will not go to jail. sexual behavior has nothing to do with it. i didn't read in the list of charges anything about sex.
You are a tard. You totally missed the point.
Mr Me

Sugar Grove, IL

#21 May 15, 2011
tard...not...what is your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle West Modus Operandi, targeting 8 hr LEO 1
Job Openings For Decater County Administration ... 11 hr get along lil piggy 7
Hillary and Obama supporters (Aug '16) Thu Tax payer 15
Wild wild west censorship Thu get along lil piggy 10
Molly Jul 18 Bop 2
haunted bainbridge? (Oct '10) Jul 17 88chick 24
t-slost Jul 14 White chocolate 4... 5

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance