Viper Strikes - Gotti Goes down
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bahahahahahaha

United States

#23 Sep 20, 2010
FYI ya boi Dollar got kicked off the viper team about a month ago..seems like no one like working with him now Nix is their man n charge not just their overseer .....Dollar isn't even a regular patrolman now he's part time and day shift.
Whatever

Sugar Grove, IL

#24 Sep 21, 2010
bahahahahahaha wrote:
FYI ya boi Dollar got kicked off the viper team about a month ago..seems like no one like working with him now Nix is their man n charge not just their overseer .....Dollar isn't even a regular patrolman now he's part time and day shift.
Why would you post this when it's obvious you have no idea what you’re talking about. First of all, the only reason Dollar is not on the Viper team is because he would not bow down to Larry, I for one can respect him for that. As to him being partime sorry but your wrong, Dollar is a Sr. Patrloman on Fred Black's shift and is doing a great job. And Chip Nix is at the Sheriffs Office and has nothing to do with the Viper team. I generally do not post on topix, but to see someone such as you posting things that are obviously not true just bothers me. The next time you want to run your mouth about someone try and get at least one point correct. Obviously you are not a fan of Dollar's at that is fine but to post things that are un-true is wrong and maybe one day you will get what is coming to you.
bahahahahahaha

United States

#25 Sep 21, 2010
Nah get you facts straight friend.....dollar had so many people complain of how much of an ass he is to the public and had his own viper team to say they wouldn't work under him nemore (all this info I got from 5 BPS officers) plus he cussed Larry out wen Larry told him to get his act together.. N yes ill correct myself I meant frank green is over them now
Whatever

Sugar Grove, IL

#26 Sep 21, 2010
bahahahahahaha wrote:
Nah get you facts straight friend.....dollar had so many people complain of how much of an ass he is to the public and had his own viper team to say they wouldn't work under him nemore (all this info I got from 5 BPS officers) plus he cussed Larry out wen Larry told him to get his act together.. N yes ill correct myself I meant frank green is over them now
What do I need to get my facts straight about? Dollar is not part time, Chip is not over the Viper team and I said he would not bow down to Larry which is why he is on the road. Exactly what do I have wrong? And did all of these 5 officers say he was part time because if so they all lied to you. Do a little fact finding on your own, don't depend on others. While Dollar was over the Viper team HE taught those guys alot. They all came off the road with very little experience between them. Are you naive enough to think they were the ones who finally caught Gotti? Not hardly, Dollar supervised that entire case and by the way the 2 Viper members that got their little feelings hurt and went crying to Larry both of them wanted to give up on Gotti because they didn't want to do the work. What has the Viper team done since Dollar left, I will tell you nothing. The only cases they are involved in are the ones that they assist the investigators with, there not making cases.
TRUTH

Sugar Grove, IL

#27 Sep 21, 2010
I agree with "Whatever".I know for a fact the "Viper" team never made one felony drug case without Dollar, not without his experience, guidance, supervision and leadership. As a matter of fact, they still haven't. What have they done since he left? Hell, What have they done on their own at all? A few hand me down cases that Nix or Green or Dollar threw to them? Hang out with the detectives?Wrote some tickets? Most of the time when you see them, they are riding around with their windows up, talking on the phone or parked at the office. And one of the 2 that went crying to Funderburke? Had Funderburke done a little homework, instead of jumping the gun, he would have found that one of the crybabies previous supervisors had the same problems with him that Dollar had with him. Stop slandering the guy. I know that he was Employee of the year, and was consistently promoted to Investigator and then to Sergeant/leader of the Viper team, ahead of all of the so called "good" detectives, so it seems to me he must not be that bad, just pissed of the boss and tried to actually LEAD the Viper team........
Free Gotti

Sugar Grove, IL

#28 Sep 21, 2010
Free Gotti!!
Boohoo

Moultrie, GA

#29 Sep 21, 2010
Truth and Whatever....real last name is Dollar. Stop crying no one misses you get over it Sr. Patrolman.
Whatever

United States

#30 Sep 23, 2010
Boohoo wrote:
Truth and Whatever....real last name is Dollar. Stop crying no one misses you get over it Sr. Patrolman.
. No Rusty I'm not Dollar. However your name Boohoo is fitting for you according to your co-workers. You should be real proud of yourself. Dollar taught you and the other guys on Viper a lot and how do you repay him by crying to Larry because Dollar actually wanted you to work, shame on him. Say what you want but we as taxpayers can see that since Dollar left the Viper team there has been almost nothing done. The few cases and arrests being made are cases given to yall by the couple investigators who actually work and take pride in their job. A concept that is foreign to you. Your day will come soon. You can't do the things you do to others and it not come back to you. I wish you no ill will but you should be ashamed of yourself.
Boohoo

United States

#31 Sep 24, 2010
Sure...just because someone calls you out James, doesn't mean its anyone that works with you. This isn't Rusty. I do however work at BPS and I know for a fact that you are one of the laziest people on Earth. Whoop-t-doo, Sr. Patrolman....guess what you told on yourself in your other posts because only cops at public safety know about that job title. And if you actually thought the guys on Viper weren't successful check the arrets they have made. Waaaaaay more successful without you. So why don't you act a little more proffessional and leave them alone. Don't get mad because three rookies outworked you.
Viper_077

United States

#32 Sep 24, 2010
This post is to end all the James Dollar bashing. I would normally never post something on this disgusting website but I feel that I need to set the record straight. Yes James taught all of us a tremedous amount when we first started Viper. He also gave tons of insight on how to "work" dope. We would have probably never gotten "Gotti" without his help. He did in fact guide me and help me to become a better officer. I do not know all the facts of why he chose to go back to patrol. That is between James Dollar, Frank Green, and Larry Funderburke. I will say this, regardless of who wants to come on here and bash me go ahead, I still have tons of respect for the guy.
Thank you

Reynolds, GA

#33 Sep 24, 2010
Viper 077 you must be a great person and co worker to many BPS officers. As I have said on here once before about James, I am sure he could care less about this disgusting site. James is much too confident with himself to care about the lies and gossip on this site. We all should ban topix. But when mean things are said about others we want to come to their defense. James, please know there are many that support your hard work as CID, Viper, or Patrol. No matter what your position you have taught, trained, and shown many young officers the work and duties of a cop. Thank you, James.
Whatever

United States

#34 Sep 24, 2010
Boohoo wrote:
Sure...just because someone calls you out James, doesn't mean its anyone that works with you. This isn't Rusty. I do however work at BPS and I know for a fact that you are one of the laziest people on Earth. Whoop-t-doo, Sr. Patrolman....guess what you told on yourself in your other posts because only cops at public safety know about that job title. And if you actually thought the guys on Viper weren't successful check the arrets they have made. Waaaaaay more successful without you. So why don't you act a little more proffessional and leave them alone. Don't get mad because three rookies outworked you.
. Sorry but I'm not Dollar and for thjat matter I'm not even a cop. I am however a THINKER. As far as the Sr. Patrolman comment, you are correct most people outside of law enforcement probably don't know of this position. I only learned that this was his new title by speaking to a Captain on another shift. As for Dollar being sorry that doesn't hold water with most because if that were the case why would Larry hand pick him to be over the Viper team as well as being employee of the year as someone else noted earlier. Have you received employee of the year? Probably not. If you do work at the police department as you claim, you should be ashamed of yourself. Whatever happened to the brotherhood among fellow officers. If you feel the way you do toward Dollar why not talk to the guy. I only responded to a post someone made because it was obviously a lie. I hope the feelings you have displayed is not the norm, if so we as the citizens are in trouble. I'm not going to post anything else regarding Dollar, Viper, or anything else in this thread. I really hope you do the right thing and not continue to trash a fellow officer.
Whatever

United States

#35 Sep 24, 2010
Thank you wrote:
Viper 077 you must be a great person and co worker to many BPS officers. As I have said on here once before about James, I am sure he could care less about this disgusting site. James is much too confident with himself to care about the lies and gossip on this site. We all should ban topix. But when mean things are said about others we want to come to their defense. James, please know there are many that support your hard work as CID, Viper, or Patrol. No matter what your position you have taught, trained, and shown many young officers the work and duties of a cop. Thank you, James.
. Well said. I hope whoever this boohoo is will see this and tak to Dollar like a man. Life is to short to have hatred in your heart.
sick of it

Waterloo, Canada

#36 Oct 2, 2010
Last I checked this was about the "gotti" bust and not one particular viper but the viper squad as a whole. They each had a part in it! I think that when Dollar, Day, Stubbs, and Hines were on the viper team they done a damn good job. But when Dollar left they didn't go down hill. They are still doing an awesome job! Also, I would hope that we wouldn't have 2 officers on here bashing each other if so guys grow up! You can't have a hatred towards someone who you would quite possibly have to have back you up! You want to trust the ones you may have to depend on to save your life! And to those who aren't cops but constantly are bashing the cops let's see you do the job! The only thing that really matters here is that "Gotti" was brought down and it took everyone of the officers involved to make that happen! Good job guys and you will always have me respect!
Really

United States

#37 Jan 28, 2013
Y'all need to get a life,and stop this crazy stuff" Dollar is a good man' others like y'all don't have a clue who he really is' keep doing a good job! Dollar,you got my vote any day !
Coacoa

United States

#38 Jan 31, 2013
Actually, I have some knowledge of the goings ons of the Viper team, and all of their major busts have been planned, organized and orchestrated by Dollar. He has worked hard to show those officers the ropes and has thus far done an outstanding job. Dollar has also guided those officers and ensured that some of Bainbridges toughest areas have been cleaned up.If you have a bone to pick with him, or even Officer Hines, their office is on Broughton Street. You talk a lot of big talk behind your nameless faceless screen name, why don't you stop by and tell them to their face and find out how scared Dollar is? My money is betting that you won't lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recycling spouses 6 hr Speakin the truth 27
Trump's elaborate lifestyle at taxpayers expense.. 8 hr PutinsPuppet 76
Worse President of the US....EVER 8 hr PutinsPuppet 126
Columbus-Phenix City music scene (Jun '15) 8 hr General Zod 855
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 8 hr General Zod 2,275
Muscogee Creek Indian History (Part One) (Mar '15) 10 hr Vic H 76
Maryland Fried Chicken Customer Service 23 hr Mickey Dee 15

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages