the state court prosecutor, ben kirbo...

the state court prosecutor, ben kirbo, is a thief

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2011
State Court Prosecutor Ben Kirbo stole seven hundred dollars + worth of transcripts from the Court, I guess he was short of money. I GUESS HE AND BROWN MOSLEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW IN DECATUR COUNTY. I wonder if Judge Floyd knows the Prosecutor that he relies on will do whatever it takes for money.
jess

Bainbridge, GA

#2 Feb 2, 2011
these are two great guys in our community!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2011
gadfly229 wrote:
State Court Prosecutor Ben Kirbo stole seven hundred dollars + worth of transcripts from the Court, I guess he was short of money. I GUESS HE AND BROWN MOSLEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW IN DECATUR COUNTY. I wonder if Judge Floyd knows the Prosecutor that he relies on will do whatever it takes for money.
Wow, for your sake I hope you have evidence to back up that accusation. If not, I feel sorry for you. Committing libel towards a common person is one thing, but committing libel towards a lawyer is just downright idiotic.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2011
The Rational Will wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, for your sake I hope you have evidence to back up that accusation. If not, I feel sorry for you. Committing libel towards a common person is one thing, but committing libel towards a lawyer is just downright idiotic.
I have the evidence and mr Kirbo knows it

Location hidden

#5 Feb 2, 2011
gadfly229 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the evidence and mr Kirbo knows it
Well, I am not a lawyer, but if that is truly the case, I would suggest seeking legal advice instead of coming onto an open forum and making accusations. Your "evidence" may not be as strong as you think. I do not know anything about what you are claiming, I am just suggesting you go about bringing something to light the legal way, especially against a lawyer.
DOJ

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2011
I guess we will now find out whether anyone can be tracked down on this site. Right or wrong I wouldn't have brought that on here.
Anonymous

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2011
The Rational Will wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am not a lawyer, but if that is truly the case, I would suggest seeking legal advice instead of coming onto an open forum and making accusations. Your "evidence" may not be as strong as you think. I do not know anything about what you are claiming, I am just suggesting you go about bringing something to light the legal way, especially against a lawyer.
I would not have put it on here if it were not true. and I cannot believe you think there is a honest legal way in DECATUR county against one of the Good Old Boys. Like I said he knows who I am
Anonymous

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2011
DOJ wrote:
I guess we will now find out whether anyone can be tracked down on this site. Right or wrong I wouldn't have brought that on here.
If some one is charged they make sure it gets in the paper however our news people, LARRY with Talk Bainbridge and The Post Searchlite will not put anything in the news against the powers that be even when you agree to post who is saying it. What I have Posted is true so lets see what happens now. By the way the main reason coruption flurishes in DECATUR county is every one is afraid like you seem to be and will not speak out.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 2, 2011
gadfly229 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not have put it on here if it were not true. and I cannot believe you think there is a honest legal way in DECATUR county against one of the Good Old Boys. Like I said he knows who I am
My opinion about the legal system in Decatur county is not the issue at hand. I was merely pointing out that IF what you are saying is true, that you should have chosen a different avenue than to just come to a public forum and start slinging accusations. There are right ways and wrong ways about getting things accomplished and you have chosen the wrong way. Knowing this site, I am sure it has been brought to his attention by now that this thread exists. I just hope for your sake that what you have decided to do does not lead you to more trouble than you originally pondered.
DOJ

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2011
gadfly229 wrote:
<quoted text>
If some one is charged they make sure it gets in the paper however our news people, LARRY with Talk Bainbridge and The Post Searchlite will not put anything in the news against the powers that be even when you agree to post who is saying it. What I have Posted is true so lets see what happens now. By the way the main reason coruption flurishes in DECATUR county is every one is afraid like you seem to be and will not speak out.
Afraid? That's funny! More like smart enough not to drag the state prosecutors name around on the local internet landfill. Good luck!
concerned citizen

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2011
i know ben and you should be ashamed of yourself starting these kind of lies...if you had proof then you wouldnt be on here talking about it you should turn the so called proof over
HAHA

Bainbridge, GA

#12 Feb 2, 2011
gadfly229........you say all this like the legal system in Bainbridge is the only one messed up. You must not watch alot of news or keep up with whats going on all around us. But even if what you are saying is true and someone did do something illegal what kinda person does it make you for you to go about what you supposedly know the illegal way. Why not make it a legal matter if you have the evidence and can prove this. Personally I like Ben Kirbo he is the best damn lawyer in decatur county.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
i know ben and you should be ashamed of yourself starting these kind of lies...if you had proof then you wouldnt be on here talking about it you should turn the so called proof over
If you think I an lieing then ask him then beg him to take me to court and make me prove it.
Anonymous

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2011
HAHA wrote:
gadfly229........you say all this like the legal system in Bainbridge is the only one messed up. You must not watch alot of news or keep up with whats going on all around us. But even if what you are saying is true and someone did do something illegal what kinda person does it make you for you to go about what you supposedly know the illegal way. Why not make it a legal matter if you have the evidence and can prove this. Personally I like Ben Kirbo he is the best damn lawyer in decatur county.
That is what I want, to get it into the courts, it should bring many truths to the surface.
ladybug

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2011
You just think you want to go to court Ben will shread you through the mill and you will be paying him when his through with you just ask Jason at pizza place ? Ask Mr.Gay and Josh Bell Kirbo is the best and you know it.
Anonymous

Monticello, GA

#16 Feb 3, 2011
ladybug wrote:
You just think you want to go to court Ben will shread you through the mill and you will be paying him when his through with you just ask Jason at pizza place ? Ask Mr.Gay and Josh Bell Kirbo is the best and you know it.
I understand a person that is not even a lawyer beat Ben in a jury trial not long before he had a heart problem. It is hero worshipers like you that make it easy for coruption by people in power to flurish. remember Satin can do great things in the eyes of many while leading them to HELL.
FDC

Tallahassee, FL

#17 Feb 3, 2011
gadfly229 wrote:
<quoted text>
remember Satin can do great things in the eyes of many while leading them to HELL.
I agree, but I can't tell it from polyester myself. Good Cristian folks out to sleep on cotton and leave the other stuff to brothels.
WOW

United States

#18 Feb 3, 2011
Gadfly229 you r one ballzy person geeezzz

Location hidden

#19 Feb 3, 2011
FDC wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but I can't tell it from polyester myself. Good Cristian folks out to sleep on cotton and leave the other stuff to brothels.
Or, all people "ought" to sleep on satin as it feels real good to the naked body.

xD
FDC

Tallahassee, FL

#20 Feb 3, 2011
I need a new key board!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Severe weather, tornadoes possible in Chattahoo... 1 hr Will Dockery 9
Obama Eviction 2 hr Voter 7
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 9 hr Elton Bach 3,806
Review: Live Music in Columbus Georgia 9 hr Elton Bach 247
Dope head drunk Jennifer pregnant again (Aug '15) Fri pat 70
Anyone know anything about Major Matt Morrow? (Jun '16) Jan 18 Waiting 38
Sheila MCMILLAN Jan 15 Who ya daddy now 5

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance