Read If You Are Slandered on Topix

Read If You Are Slandered on Topix

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

Dont Need To

Blountstown, FL

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Just keep on. Some of you like learning the hard way I guess. "It won't happen to me."

Keep posting sweetie :-)
Dont Need To

Blountstown, FL

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Another thing I find hilarious is you all think that because you can't google the case, these things don't exist. There are PLENTY of court cases that happen every week all around the country. Just because the documents aren't out here for all to see means diddly-squat.

Absolutely LOVING the ignorance........that ignorance going to cost some of you some money before it's over with and done!
I know

Bainbridge, GA

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Dont Need To wrote:
Another thing I find hilarious is you all think that because you can't google the case, these things don't exist. There are PLENTY of court cases that happen every week all around the country. Just because the documents aren't out here for all to see means diddly-squat.
Absolutely LOVING the ignorance........that ignorance going to cost some of you some money before it's over with and done!
So when is this going to happen? I want a ring side seat....LOL I can assure you if a lawsuit was filed and won over this crap, it would be front page news. There was one case in Georgia that was filed years ago..and was won. The guy hasn't collected anything. That has been the only case.....you just a bible thumping biddy that is trying to scare people into doing good. Won't work with this crowd.
not even close

Birmingham, AL

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you charge to take a libel case from a Topix posting?
are u stupid? that bitch ain't no attorney
well

United States

#9 Jul 1, 2013
The truth isn't slander
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#10 Jul 2, 2013
not even close wrote:
<quoted text>are u stupid? that bitch ain't no attorney
That is kind of what I was getting at!
Thickbootygirl

Albany, GA

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Freedom of speech people don't let the government or anybody take that away!we are the land of the free not land of the laws!stand up for wat u believe in or u will have nothing!
Frsrs

Athens, GA

#12 Jul 3, 2013
It's amazing that people still don't know how to use Tor or at least a proxy. You'd have to be a straight up moron to get apprehended for slander for something you said on Topix.

Read a f*cking book, people. God damn.
You too

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Frsrs wrote:
It's amazing that people still don't know how to use Tor or at least a proxy. You'd have to be a straight up moron to get apprehended for slander for something you said on Topix.
Read a f*cking book, people. God damn.
Why don't you read a book. Topix has nothing to do with slander. It is called libel. Whose the Dumba$$ now
LOLOLOLLOLLLLLLL

Albany, GA

#14 Jul 4, 2013
You too wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you read a book. Topix has nothing to do with slander. It is called libel. Whose the Dumba$$ now
Did you seriously just correct that dude's English with something you probably didn't even know before reading the first few posts of this thread, then immediately afterwards incorrectly use "whose" instead of the appropriate contraction "who's"?

Both of you are painfully stupid, but you somehow made yourself look even more idiotic than the first guy.

This website never gets old.
Leesa Bowers

Clarksville, FL

#15 Jul 7, 2013
I just think it's sad that people have nothing better to do than to defame others. I'm sure everyone has done something in the past they aren't proud of, but what right does that give others to come on here and intentionally defame another?

That being said, though........you can believe that about 99% of what you read on this website is written by a hater who is spiteful, jealous and just plain immature.

SO - bottom line - if someone talks about you on here, don't even respond to try and defend your name or clarify something. It only makes it worse.

The best way to deal with these idiots who seem to get pleasure hurting others is to just ignore it. When they see no reaction, you in turn get the upper hand and irritate them because you aren't screaming and crying and going crazy.

It's ridiculous what people write - but again, I just always figure 99% of what is written on this website is just BS written by a moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many football coaches do you need for a hig... 3 hr Jack sprat 9
What is Randy Bullocks deal ? 4 hr Leavingthishere 11
City Pool Being Demolished 14 hr Thomas 3
Joe Crine 23 hr A-R-D 9
karma vs Jennifer bullock (Jun '15) Wed Sad but True 34
DCSO Closed on Sundays? Wed Its happened before 10
Leonard Hoskins = dope dealer (Aug '15) Tue Knowledgeable 30

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance