Next Last
who in bbridge can fight

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2011
answer

Since: Jan 11

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2011
Who cares? Grown mature men could care less.
Purple Rain

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jan 22, 2011
Shawn Love, Sean Darley, Peter Williams, Jon Tumberlin, Tiny Eakin, Eric French, C - Doug, Rod Haire, Bj Haire, Jared Inlow, Ronnie Ritter, Bill Ritter. Some of them guys are older but definatly known to be good fighters some are trouble but most of them did it in the ring. No particular order. They arent these wanna be guys running around in MMA shirts and shadow boxing when you see them, but they are tough guys for sure.
Fighting is not always immature, just the methods used are. The art of competive fighting is very Mature. Me however, I suck Imma ladies man hahahaha
old news

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2011
Eakins, Floyds
okydoky

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Jan 26, 2011
Purple Rain wrote:
Shawn Love, Sean Darley, Peter Williams, Jon Tumberlin, Tiny Eakin, Eric French, C - Doug, Rod Haire, Bj Haire, Jared Inlow, Ronnie Ritter, Bill Ritter. Some of them guys are older but definatly known to be good fighters some are trouble but most of them did it in the ring. No particular order. They arent these wanna be guys running around in MMA shirts and shadow boxing when you see them, but they are tough guys for sure.
Fighting is not always immature, just the methods used are. The art of competive fighting is very Mature. Me however, I suck Imma ladies man hahahaha
larry funderburke when he was younger...
lakeguy

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jan 28, 2011
Sean darley ain't fighting anymore.
NUFF SAID

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2011
That hand boy with all the tattoos thinks he can fight
loveee

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2011
aaron bryan thank he can fite.

Since: Dec 10

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2011
SHAUN LOVE WILL KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES LATER THAT AIN'T ONE U WANNA F*CK WITH HIM ANY OF THEM LOVE BOYS ROBERT LOVE AND BRIAN JONES CAN HANG WITH SHUN LONG STORE SHORT I WOULD F*CK WITH THEM IMA BIG BOY BUT I WOULD MESS WITH THEM
aint but one

Milton, FL

#11 Feb 24, 2011
There is only 1 guy that can really fight in bainbridge. Y'all already know
really

United States

#12 Feb 24, 2011
aint but one wrote:
There is only 1 guy that can really fight in bainbridge. Y'all already know
Tell him to stick his head up his azz and fight for air
Troy

Toronto, Canada

#13 Feb 24, 2011
Robert Love, Rod Haire, Bj Haire???? Aint they a little big to be fighting? I remember back in the day they were tough but not so sure about now. Brian Jones???? I havent heard that one at all. But the Eakins and Ritters they old school tuff.
anonymous 1

Thomasville, GA

#14 Feb 24, 2011
Two of the guyson that listare in jail and believe me, they wouldn't stand a chance with the guys around them. THey're as quiet as church mice!!
well

United States

#15 Feb 24, 2011
what ever happened to little gerald? that lil boy could fight! i saw him whoop some big boys. i heard he moved to seattle anybody know if that's true?

North Fort Myers, FL

#16 Feb 24, 2011
Troy wrote:
Robert Love, Rod Haire, Bj Haire???? Aint they a little big to be fighting? I remember back in the day they were tough but not so sure about now. Brian Jones???? I havent heard that one at all. But the Eakins and Ritters they old school tuff.
Robert is a big ol boy but he will whip some ass size ain't a factor ask that strickland boy

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 25, 2011
Well I must say about 12 years ago there was a big fight between two guys, they were both good size boys beside the motle we were staying at on tallahassee hwy. It took like 5 other men and a pvc pipe to stop them. After the fight an older small guy looked at us as we were coming over there and said dont worry they are brothers LOL. I think that was the Haire noys mentioned hahaha they were fighting to kill no one could stop them.
Then the Luv boy is pretty stiff too he beat the hell out of a strickland boy. Big old strickland boy. Yall better leave them big boys alone.
Lights Out

United States

#18 Feb 25, 2011
All these guys are just brawlers, no real talent in bainbridge. Myself included. Maybe 4 or 5 years ago, but not anymore. haha
Thats funny right there

United States

#19 Feb 25, 2011
The Eakins? Floyds? Maybe 30 years ago with the Eakins but never heard about the Floyds being bada** at all.

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2011
Troy wrote:
Troy you must not no these boys very well I'm a big ole boy and pretty damn tuff but Robert might be big but he's fast and ain't one to [email protected] with .
Richard from _Bainbridge

Toronto, Canada

#21 Feb 25, 2011
I lived in Bainbridge nearly all my life and grew up with some of these guys and some of them were on a diferent level when it came to fighting. I live here in Cammila now but still visit from time to time so Im not sure how any of these guys are doing.
Shawn Love, Sean Darley, Peter Williams, Jon Tumberlin, Tiny Eakin, Eric French, Rod Haire. All of those guys above competed on a profesional level. Seriously the Haire and Love guuys were old school but they did it. The younger guys like Jon Jon, Eric and Peter "Pedro" Williams and Tiny are modern day fighters but I wouldnt limit nor label any of the to just being brawlers. Hell to be honest with exception of Love, they hardly got in to fights on the streets. With exception of Rod, I heard of him and his brother fighting pretty often and there was one time he and his brother fought two of his his cousins and two black guys and from wittnesses even Joey Haire, who was there said that Rod had it by him self before his brother jumped in. Joey said he knew what he was doing in fact Joey had a stool until he watched then he said "hell they got it under control"
The Ritters that are named, they were straight brawlers hell Bill Ritter was meaner than hell he nearly beat several people to DEATH. Then Ronnie would fight at a drop of a hat. He looked small but he was bad ass. The Love guy. Shawn he was tuff as nails too, definatly a sleeper. Ray Williams was pretty tuff back then too, but he was too a brawler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare free loader 6 hr Will 25
Churches in Decatur County (Feb '15) 14 hr Just want to love... 2
Job Openings For Decater County Administration ... 16 hr Smacky 9
James Banks- Sex Offender 22 hr Ashley 2
Serious question Do you think the DEA would wat... Mon Ol Boy 3
Wild wild west censorship Mon Now 11
Selfie make us want to stay home Jul 22 living life 1

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance