Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly

Barnwell, SC

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Pure filth. Just a meth sl_t. Shes ugly with just a few teeth left. Dont get close or you will have something you cant get rid of. Shes a sorry excuse for a human being. Sorriest mom ever.
Angel

Barnwell, SC

#3 Jan 30, 2013
She dont need topix comments telleing her what she is. She already knows and is very happy being nasty, slu++y, toothless, worthless, filthy, no good for nothing meth ho. She cant help she was born ugly and just never grew out of it. Last time she gave someone a blowjob that broke tooth of hers cut the head of his di@k and it got badly infected. Took a while but hes healed now. Her ugly mom marked her and now she done marked a baby too. Maybe the baby will grow out of it.
Dumb

Albany, GA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Boy someone in Chappells SC is bored.
agree

Climax, GA

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Dumb wrote:
Boy someone in Chappells SC is bored.
I agree with you.
News

Barnwell, SC

#6 Feb 3, 2013
She in jail now for using folks identity and they credit cards. She a thief. Yea she is.
Bill

Albany, GA

#7 Feb 4, 2013
You a dumbass. Yea you is. Don't they have grammar class in SC?
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Who is her daddy?
LOL

Albany, GA

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Who is her daddy?
Yo Mama!
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#10 Feb 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Mama!
Seriously, I know a bunch of Faircloths and was just wondering if she is related to them.
ummm

Barnwell, SC

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Brittany is not in jail i just saw her nasty self at walmart earlier today
wick

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Lol your a bunch of hix. No one cares how you desk about this girl. Go screw your cousins nasty unneeded LOL. You all need lives, and need to leave this girl alone. If I ever met you guts you would be toothless too... Most you already ugly lmao. I mean look at uou . Angel a fat name lmao . Get off this dumb site. Wyprised the town wherw hills have eyes was directed even knows how to read. None you ppl from b town got any room to call anyone out about anything. Once again get lives. Like you know this girl personally or aomethin
LUVmYhORSE

Saint John, IN

#15 Mar 11, 2013
Where's a good place to hide a "brother's" EBT card???

Under his work boots!
wickyourdumb

Barnwell, SC

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Omg your post doesnt even make sense! Please go away!
Bud

Enfield, IL

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Everyone on here needs a grammar lesson. If you can't figure out the difference in 'your' and 'you're' then please get off the internet.
lol

Albany, GA

#18 Mar 15, 2013
Seriously Wick? You're going to talk about the people around here but you're living here so you must like it. And you fit in because you have less teeth than most of us. Don't think we forgot what your ugly ass, snaggle tooth, big nose self looks like. Talk about the south and screwing their cousins is getting a little old. I bet your cousin turned you down so you impregnated that minor. Twice. Shame you can tell people to get off this site but you're on it too. What a joke.
LUVmYhORSE

Saint John, IN

#19 Mar 15, 2013
LUVmYhORSE wrote:
Where's a good place to hide a "brother's" EBT card???
Under his work boots!
It means he's a lazy ass. He would never look under his work boots because he dont put them on to go to a job. DUH
LUVmYhORSE

Saint John, IN

#20 Mar 15, 2013
lol wrote:
Seriously Wick? You're going to talk about the people around here but you're living here so you must like it. And you fit in because you have less teeth than most of us. Don't think we forgot what your ugly ass, snaggle tooth, big nose self looks like. Talk about the south and screwing their cousins is getting a little old. I bet your cousin turned you down so you impregnated that minor. Twice. Shame you can tell people to get off this site but you're on it too. What a joke.
LMAO
STFU

Bainbridge, GA

#21 Mar 19, 2013
First of all, that "minor" he impregnated is not a minor. If you got something to say to either wic or adri why dont you say it to their face insteaad of on topix. dumb b**ches
victoria

Steele, AL

#22 Mar 19, 2013
Look we all know that brittany got her as$ beat my me the night she was tryin to fuk wid my brother everyone knows what she is idn who wick is but he must be just as damn nasty as she is take ya a$s back to the homeless shelter and take a break all that tryin to figure out how to spell and make sense out of it has got u tired.. go back to school... see people thats what happens when ya quit school.. u turn out like wick
Drew

Barnwell, SC

#23 Mar 19, 2013
Is Brittany still in jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min silverfox 53,264
FBI dcso deputies indicted 48 min disgustedwithitall 185
BPS Director begs for former officers to return... 6 hr Really 22
Why are White people so racist? (Jul '13) 6 hr fankui cibai 67
Jobeth Vickers 11 hr sonic truyh 20
erica nix 11 hr pretty good topic 7
sky powers 20 hr Ewwwwww 3
•••
•••
Bainbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••