www.bainbridgega.com
Nosey Bytch

Statesville, NC

#1 Feb 6, 2012
What happen to Larry and Sue? Has not been updated in awhile. And before some of you give a smarta** answer just to let you know that you show your IQ real well...
Big Dan Teague

Albany, GA

#2 Feb 6, 2012
Larry hasn't updated his site since Jan 25th and Sue done r-u-n-n-o-f-t to Florida last summer. Thought y'all knew! Hope he's OK. Now we got to wait for that local mullet wrapper to come out twice a week to catch up on the news.
Concerned

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2012
Dont know if the comment about Sue is true or not, but i know Larry has been in the hospital in Albany....may still be; rather serious from what I understand. Prayers are with him for a speedy recovery.
afro sheen

Albany, GA

#4 Feb 6, 2012
it be a hole lotta people on bainbridgega i done seent it
Big Dan Teague

Albany, GA

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Dont know if the comment about Sue is true or not, but i know Larry has been in the hospital in Albany....may still be; rather serious from what I understand. Prayers are with him for a speedy recovery.
Hate it but the comment about Sue is true. I figured it had to be something wrong with Larry. He has never let the site go more than a couple of days. Hope he gets better.
News

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2012
Hope Larry is back soon,because Larry is the only one in Bainbridge Ga. that will report the news.Larry is also the only reporter in Bainbridge Ga. that will dig and watch out for us and report on that bunch at the county.So without Larrys watchful eye on them there is no telling what they will do now.We need you Larry.
Concerned

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2012
http://bainbridgega.com/news/publish/article_...

Sue is back to help Larry out! God Bless you Larry! Wishing you well and a speedy recovery!
A friend

Albany, GA

#8 Feb 10, 2012
May GOD bless you Larry, I'm praying for your recovery.
wow

Marshalltown, IA

#9 Feb 12, 2012
right now would be a great idea for SOMEONE else to start a new bainbridge news just saying
rose

Barnwell, SC

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Wat, happen to Bridget at ivey furnal home
iseen

United States

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Getting a Divorce is what I hear. I was told it was in this past saturdays news paper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What will happen to Decatur Co. Dupities 7 hr Blowfly 307
Dirty Trashy Humans That Call There Self MEN 11 hr Just sayin 3
on the run 18 hr saywho 18
on the run 19 hr Choir 7
Who is more crooked .....Sheriff 's office or G... 19 hr Know it all 2
anyone else been arrested on some bogus bs? 20 hr Know it all 8
Brandon¿¿ Sat party 3
More from around the web

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE