dr bills

Ocilla, GA

#1 May 30, 2013
i wish i could just snap my fingers n all my dr bills go away. i got so many i dont no wear to start.i wish i had the health i had n my 20s. but we have no controll over that.maybe one day ill have it all workd out. just something else to worry about. god i miss the sleep i had yrs ago less worrys.my house hold is always helping family here n there i guss the day has came ill have tosay stand on there own ive got afull plate doing good to deal with it.but i do love my family alot n my inlaws 2.o n my pets.
hi there

Perry, GA

#2 May 30, 2013
This is by far the best use of topix I have ever seen. Keep your head up and have faith that God is leading you somewhere. Look for the good that always comes out of the bad. There is a plan, and there is a path. I wish you the best and I will be praying for you, whoever you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability Fraud 9th time removed 5 hr Fact Is 15
Anyone know anything about Major Matt Morrow? 7 hr Best friends helper 14
Tonya Griffin E911 11 hr funny 4
meth in bainbridge (Mar '13) 16 hr Meth Kills 44
Any one know Chasity Johnson? Dec 5 Not Chasity 7
ymca Dec 2 From the Stands 2
Sheila MCMILLAN Dec 2 Someone 2

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance