Why are a lot of these topics are rac...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TSIZZLE

United States

#45 Apr 1, 2013
Wow words can dig deep into a person soul can we all just get along its 2013
urstupid

Albany, GA

#46 Apr 2, 2013
Lil Beezy wrote:
<quoted text> Domino you was correct run-on is the correct term. I'm man enough no admit when I'm wrong but you is always right it seems
I would have sworn you were a woman.
and

Bainbridge, GA

#47 Apr 17, 2013
Lil Beezy wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you heard Obama & his staff are creating jobs and bringing home our love ones from Iraq "a war we didn't need in da first place" and I almost forgot killed public enemy #1 Bin Laden? So the real question should be What da hell Bush did?
What do mean did need it jn the furst place, what about 9/11 to stupid ass. Tell them that next time they bomb our ass.
and

Bainbridge, GA

#48 Apr 17, 2013
Kim Chee wrote:
Barack Obama is the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Many here have no respect. God Bless our president and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !
God bless him. The man canceled the day of prayer. An u say God bless him. You r a joke.
Race Rackets

Valdosta, GA

#49 Apr 18, 2013
They call a spade a spade.
Slug

Athens, GA

#50 Apr 18, 2013
Lil Beezy wrote:
<quoted text> Hold on before you send us back to Africa cause you know your white women going to follow us over there
I almost wish they would. I could go the rest of my life without dating another white girl and I'm a white guy. They're impressionable to the point of retardation. I'll stick to Asians.
Lil Beezy

Columbus, GA

#51 Apr 21, 2013
and wrote:
<quoted text>
What do mean did need it jn the furst place, what about 9/11 to stupid ass. Tell them that next time they bomb our ass.
learn how to type I can't understand what the hell you trying to say. Get with me later after you typing
Bonnie

Albany, GA

#52 Apr 21, 2013
OK Lil Beezy. We've now had the first terror attack on our Country since 9-11. Not Obamas fault right? Bush did it.
Lil Beezy

Austell, GA

#53 Apr 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
OK Lil Beezy. We've now had the first terror attack on our Country since 9-11. Not Obamas fault right? Bush did it.
how can I blame any president for terrorists attacks I blamed the terrorists. But didn't Obama get them boys like he said he would boy he worked fast. Now he needs to find out who killed tupac & biggie
Lil Beezy

Austell, GA

#54 Apr 21, 2013
Lil Beezy wrote:
<quoted text> learn how to type I can't understand what the hell you trying to say. Get with me later after you typing
I meant get with me later after you get typing lessons or get out of kindergarten cause you don't know all of your sight words yet first has an I not u
Fred Newsome

Leesburg, GA

#55 May 26, 2013
Jamey wrote:
It's probably because blacks are all a bunch of trash and criminals who can't take care of themselves or their children (which they can't stop having).
What a dumb question.
You just made yourself racist
Paul Boyett

White House, TN

#56 Jun 2, 2013
Lil Beezy wrote:
<quoted text> I meant get with me later after you get typing lessons or get out of kindergarten cause you don't know all of your sight words yet first has an I not u
the troops were to be home in 2011 regardless if Obama was president or not. That was settled way before that stupid kinky top every got voted in. I can be around and talk to blacks all day but that's one black bastard I can not stand. Lying cheating son of a bitch. And man how I wish I could say it to his face. He don't give a shit about this country or anything that it stands for. Doesn't acknowledge a marines salut. Doesn't even respect our flag or our anthem enough to place his cotton picking (pun intended) hand over his heart. Don't know why you all think us whites are so damn racist. Be glad it's a different time and place boy. Cause if it wasn't your perfect little president Obama would have been assassinated not long after he took office. Just saying.
tiny tim

Bainbridge, GA

#57 Jun 8, 2013
Well we do know they hate all blacks in bainbridgeÂ…no discrimination here. Cant say you don't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leonard Hoskins = dope dealer (Aug '15) 6 hr Knowledgeable 30
Joe Crine 7 hr From the Stands 2
What is Randy Bullocks deal ? 10 hr You a little jelly 10
Nasty red Harrell 12 hr Haha 3
snitches (Dec '15) Mon They always have ... 18
josh owens missing Mon Sad 3
Bainbridge Mullet Wrapper Aug 21 Duped Again 1

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance