Why are a lot of these topics are rac...

Why are a lot of these topics are race related?

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lil Beezy on da Heezy

Auburn, AL

#1 Mar 23, 2013
I see a lot of people have problems with African Americans around here. You seen to like us when we're on your favorite team helping them be successful. But don't want us around hope I live to see when you guys become the minority & Mexicans become the majority
Jamey

Albany, GA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
It's probably because blacks are all a bunch of trash and criminals who can't take care of themselves or their children (which they can't stop having).

What a dumb question.
Joe

Albany, GA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
I don't care if Hispanics become the majority. I'm still going to live in the nicest neighborhoods and all my neighbors will be still be white people.
Hal

Albany, GA

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Hey beezy! What has Obama done to improve race relations. Seriously, I'm not being a smart ass here.
Lil Beezy on da Heezy

Auburn, AL

#5 Mar 23, 2013
I think deep down y'all want to be black
domino

Wedowee, AL

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Hal wrote:
Hey beezy! What has Obama done to improve race relations. Seriously, I'm not being a smart ass here.
Well, number 1 people tend to forget Obama is half white. He is not the first black president. and number 2, I find it totally offensive for blacks to call me racist. There are more racist blacks around then there ever has been whites. I owe them nothing! I have never owned a slave and they have never been slaves. I cannot help what happened in the past.
domino

Wedowee, AL

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Lil Beezy on da Heezy wrote:
I think deep down y'all want to be black
I can whole heartedly assure you I do not want to be black. I happen to be very proud of my heritage as everyone should be.
Lil Beezy on da Heezy

Auburn, AL

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Every race has their ups & downs we are all created equal. We all have successful people & ones we're not proud of. So no race is better than the other & many people see it that way but its still many ignorant people that don't
Hal

Albany, GA

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Beezy's reply says it all. No clue what Obama stands for or has done. Only voted for him because he was black. So racist.
White Worker

Wimauma, FL

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Lil Beezy on da Heezy wrote:
I see a lot of people have problems with African Americans around here. You seen to like us when we're on your favorite team helping them be successful. But don't want us around hope I live to see when you guys become the minority & Mexicans become the majority
The way you people breed and produce children, it won't be long. What yall going to do though when whites are the minority in this country?

When that happens, you'll have fewer people than ever in the workforce. What all you welfare riders going to do then?
Lil Beezy

Columbus, GA

#11 Mar 24, 2013
White Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
The way you people breed and produce children, it won't be long. What yall going to do though when whites are the minority in this country?
When that happens, you'll have fewer people than ever in the workforce. What all you welfare riders going to do then?
. Well in order to correct dumb ass people I did a little research. White people make up 78.1% of America & 38.8% is on welfare. Blacks make up 13.1% & 39.8 is on welfare. Who is da welfare riders now? Google it like I did
Lil Beezy

Columbus, GA

#12 Mar 24, 2013
Hal wrote:
Beezy's reply says it all. No clue what Obama stands for or has done. Only voted for him because he was black. So racist.
. Have you heard Obama & his staff are creating jobs and bringing home our love ones from Iraq "a war we didn't need in da first place" and I almost forgot killed public enemy #1 Bin Laden? So the real question should be What da hell Bush did?
domino

Lawrenceville, GA

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Lil Beezy wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you heard Obama & his staff are creating jobs and bringing home our love ones from Iraq "a war we didn't need in da first place" and I almost forgot killed public enemy #1 Bin Laden? So the real question should be What da hell Bush did?
Obama still feeds the public a line of crap. My husband just deployed to Iraq this month. At least Bush didn't lie every time he opened his mouth. We knew what he was going to do and a Democratic Congress backed him.
Lil Beezy

Columbus, GA

#14 Mar 24, 2013
domino wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama still feeds the public a line of crap. My husband just deployed to Iraq this month. At least Bush didn't lie every time he opened his mouth. We knew what he was going to do and a Democratic Congress backed him.
Bush lie got us in this mess we in talking about Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Where are they? And what did they find?
Lil Beezy

Columbus, GA

#16 Mar 24, 2013
I created this column by asking a simple question but got negative feedback instead of positive. I'm here to not judge cause only Jesus can do that. I have no problems with whites or blacks, but I do have a problem with the simple minded ones whites and blacks. If this town would stop be so negative and get together as a community maybe we all would be blessed
domino

Lawrenceville, GA

#17 Mar 24, 2013
Lil Beezy wrote:
<quoted text> Bush lie got us in this mess we in talking about Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Where are they? And what did they find?
Bush did not lie. He based his decision on intel, just like the Democratic congress did. And btw- it would shock you at what was found.
domino

Lawrenceville, GA

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Lil Beezy wrote:
<quoted text> Bush lie got us in this mess we in talking about Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Where are they? And what did they find?
And you obviously do not know a whole lot about government. I admit I do not either but on this point I do. The president can only declare war for 30 days without Congress backing him, which they did. They were going on the same intel as Bush was. Kerry & Hitlery Clinton were both for that war. And the Democratic Congress voted for it unanimously.
Kim Chee

United States

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Barack Obama is the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Many here have no respect. God Bless our president and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !
HISTORY in the making

Bainbridge, GA

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Kim Chee wrote:
Barack Obama is the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Many here have no respect. God Bless our president and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !
and a new chapter will be added to the history books for obammy's reign: Chapter 13.

get it? the most people in history filing for bankruptcy and eventually the entire nation will join in.
life

United States

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Well because most of them are bored and sit on their behind and post crap about black and any other race for real thoe we live in the 21st century and you still aksing why do black do this and this well gues wat it life their trashy whites black mexican u name em y should you worry about other i guarntee u this nobody gives a fuc.k about your problems fuc.k u and your problems do something for once instead of being races you dont see me juding whites beside you races has done a lot more bad then good who start wars not black people we didnt cause ww1 or 2 we didnt make nukes or atomic bombs now did we :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Woodpile is Getting Full 10 hr speedygonzales 65
Be careful of this guy ladies! 10 hr putuporshutup 7
Brittany White 18 hr Just sayin 2
Phil Long deleting Post 20 hr Kelly 7
Wife Out of Town 20 hr Mad 10
sexy buttocks 21 hr Twitty 3
Issacs bakery Fri Truth 9

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance