Who knew april conner when her last name was bush?

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

long john silver

Bainbridge, GA

#1 Nov 5, 2010
Y'all don't know nothing!
hey wise ass

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2010
Aren't there enough threads on here that you can post your crap about april? Why keep starting new ones? Usually one is enough but damn! Don't yall ppl have anything else better to do??!!! I mean really!!!!! Get a f*****g life!!! Or a hobby!!!! Shit!!! Such loosers yall are!!!!

“qui s` y frotte s` y pique ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 5, 2010
April Bush? She was always nice. I tend to agree with HWA. Haven't ya'll had your sport for long enough?
nothing better to do

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2010
Floyds Crazy Diamond wrote:
April Bush? She was always nice. I tend to agree with HWA. Haven't ya'll had your sport for long enough?
out of all the ppl on this site, u sir seem to have ur head on right, lol

“qui s` y frotte s` y pique ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 6, 2010
nothing better to do wrote:
<quoted text> out of all the ppl on this site, u sir seem to have ur head on right, lol
Nah. I am capable of being small minded, petty, argumentative, truculent, and ignorant. I have often said things here that I have regretted, but what I have seen here shocks the human conscience.
right on

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2010
nothing better to do wrote:
<quoted text> out of all the ppl on this site, u sir seem to have ur head on right, lol
100% in agreement!
april bush

Medford, OR

#7 Jun 15, 2013
Wow :(((( what did I do soooo freakin bad ro anyone of u guys to post something mean about me on the internet about me :(((( I dont post bs about anyone so pls leave my name out ur mouth n post thanks n I love all of u guys no matter what... xoxox
Ps. Just cuz of what u seen or someone told u is not always true.. if u know me personally then I understand..
ahhh

Barnwell, SC

#8 Jun 17, 2013
Lame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Chopper Read 56,834
Transfer station open 3 hr oliver wendall do... 3
FBI dcso deputies indicted 4 hr guest 226
BPS Director begs for former officers to return... 16 hr Wonktnodu 32
Who did you have a crush on? (Oct '10) 22 hr flora 40
who do you think? Tue truther 11
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Tue tammy101 2,072
Bainbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Bainbridge Jobs

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bainbridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bainbridge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]